2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 min recess - then ruling. sounds like he's already decided . . .

Oh no-listening to Mason state that the issue is a fair trial reminds me of a comedian using an fbomb because no one is laughing....it is a concession of failure. JMO>

Holy cow! Ruling after 10 minute recess! I can't believe it!

Good grief, CA doing the neck stretching dance to grab ICA's attention .... again ......

darn recess! I have to go home and start dinner - see you later my dear friends!

10 minute recess...then a RULING!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Judge is gonna rule after 10 min break (i thought for sure he would rule after a few days)

I havent been so happy to hear "recess" in 20 years :| I have to pee :biglaugh: was milking my toddler to sleep during the last one and couldnt get up!

I agree. And his communication at the start was disrespectful to the court and the purpose at hand. IN ADDITION - BLUE JEANS TO COURT - grow up!

He looked like he was working in the garden. Is there not some dress code for appearing in Court? To me he is totally inappropriate, with bizarre affect- who giggles and tries to crack jokes at a hearing investigating the murder of a child? WTH is up with him?

Judge is gonna rule after 10 min break (i thought for sure he would rule after a few days)

My guess is that HHJP had already decided his ruling before the hearing even started. Not hard to do after reading the documents set forth by both the prosecution and the defense...and even easier after listening to CM vs LDB! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper