2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Emma will forgive me for stealing this from one of her posts but it's very appropriate here, IMO.

crying-child1.jpg

In order to pay Emma back for that ripped off picture I'd like to remind one and all to vote for Emma Peel [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105476"]here[/ame]. If you didn't then go back and change your vote! :thumb:

Not sure this was mentioned but I am really surprised that JB and CM showed up at the hearing yesterday WITHOUT copies of the statements to LE and depositions of either CA or LA. They had nothing, just the pads in front of them. Had to rely on SA to let them read her copy and essentially slowing down the hearing process. CM should know better since he constantly complains this or that happened prior to my coming onto the case. Does he not read???? jmo

Not sure this was mentioned but I am really surprised that JB and CM showed up at the hearing yesterday WITHOUT copies of the statements to LE and depositions of either CA or LA. They had nothing, just the pads in front of them. Had to rely on SA to let them read her copy and essentially slowing down the hearing process. CM should know better since he constantly complains this or that happened prior to my coming onto the case. Does he not read???? jmo

That was ridiculous. I'm surprised the judge didn't blast him for it. If it were me I'd have asked how a "professional" lawyer could come to court without the necessary documents relating to the case. I wonder if it was done to intentionally slow the process down.

Did you notice that right at the start, Judge Perry had to tell Baez that his motion should have been called a Motion in Limine, since he was seeking to keep information out?
He didn't even know that....

Would someone summarize what request or comment led JA to remind everyone that LDB was not secretary for the defense (sorry for the pun)? I was fiddling with CNN and another live site, trying to stay online. I missed the situation, but loved the statement.

Did you notice that right at the start, Judge Perry had to tell Baez that his motion should have been called a Motion in Limine, since he was seeking to keep information out?
He didn't even know that....

After all the money he's been paid the A's should sue him for theft. JMO

Whew!!! finally finished the 2 threads...and have more :twocents: that I can ill afford to lose but here it goes.

Watching the SA in action was like watching a professional gymnast...the pose, confidence, accuracy, and just plain beautiful to watch. (poetry in motion)

OTHO, keeping the same analogy if I am able to...the defense was more like a bunch of kids that have dreamed of being a gymnast but haven't put in the time or effort. They can jump and do some of the motions...or at least parts of some of the motions...realize in the middle of a routine that they forgot to do 3 or 4 moves before this one...stop...go back and look at the paper to see what comes next...almost painful to watch.

The two really should not be competing on the same floor.

Kinda like the "Bad News Bears" but not as endearing.

In this sense...I am sorry to see AL gone...because at least she would have made the opening/closing statements more...interesting.

K, nuff said...before I get in trouble.

Whew!!! finally finished the 2 threads...and have more :twocents: that I can ill afford to lose but here it goes.

Watching the SA in action was like watching a professional gymnast...the pose, confidence, accuracy, and just plain beautiful to watch. (poetry in motion)

OTHO, keeping the same analogy if I am able to...the defense was more like a bunch of kids that have dreamed of being a gymnast but haven't put in the time or effort. They can jump and do some of the motions...or at least parts of some of the motions...realize in the middle of a routine that they forgot to do 3 or 4 moves before this one...stop...go back and look at the paper to see what comes next...almost painful to watch.

The two really should not be competing on the same floor.

Kinda like the "Bad News Bears" but not as endearing.

In this sense...I am sorry to see AL gone...because at least she would have made the opening/closing statements more...interesting.

K, nuff said...before I get in trouble.

Poetry in motion vs. poultry in motion. JMO

Would someone summarize what request or comment led JA to remind everyone that LDB was not secretary for the defense (sorry for the pun)? I was fiddling with CNN and another live site, trying to stay online. I missed the situation, but loved the statement.

I was in and out as well, but from my reading here...JB was trying to say something was work product...and LDB had given him the list(of evidence)...so JA was saying that they couldn't count as work product because she wasn't his secretary.

Smack me if I am wrong... :angel:

Wow, that took nearly four hours! Lee skipped out early. Gave his laughing testimony, sat in court for a few minutes after and then hightailed it. Figures.

Noticed how Cindy was sitting thisclose to Brad Conway before the hearing and during the early part. Upon leaving, she stands there rubbing man after man, with George already out the door. Nice.

Man, oh man. Mason and Baez should take lessons from the SAs. Their arguments sound like garbage compared to her well thought out and well noted ones.

Bold mine.

That's what Cindy does best...she's a "man-rubber." :crazy:

Wow, that took nearly four hours! Lee skipped out early. Gave his laughing testimony, sat in court for a few minutes after and then hightailed it. Figures.

Noticed how Cindy was sitting thisclose to Brad Conway before the hearing and during the early part. Upon leaving, she stands there rubbing man after man, with George already out the door. Nice.

Man, oh man. Mason and Baez should take lessons from the SAs. Their arguments sound like garbage compared to her well thought out and well noted ones.

She did that at the Memorial Service too. :furious: It's Cringeworthy. Makes me feel like a voyeur while she paws at or rubs any man within reach.

Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post

Noticed how Cindy was sitting this close to Brad Conway before the hearing and during the early part. Upon leaving, she stands there rubbing man after man, with George already out the door. Nice.

She did that at the Memorial Service too. :furious: It's Cringeworthy. Makes me feel like a voyeur while she paws at or rubs any man within reach.

The man she was talking up and rubbing on, in the blue shirt, yellow tie, was NBC Kerry S. - the MEDIA guys are her FAVORITE new friends!

Noticed how Cindy was sitting this close to Brad Conway before the hearing and during the early part. Upon leaving, she stands there rubbing man after man, with George already out the door. Nice.

The man she was talking up and rubbing on, in the blue tie, was NBC Kerry S. - the MEDIA guys are her FAVORITE new friends!

Bold mine.

I knew he was a media guy, but just couldn't place him...Thanks! CA just makes me sick...she spends 2 hours talking about her deceased granddaughter, crying on the stand...and then at the end rubs on every man in sight. EWWWW! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Cindy rubs on men, and KC rubs on men and stripper poles!

Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post

The man she was talking up and rubbing on, in the blue shirt, yellow tie, was NBC Kerry S. - the MEDIA guys are her FAVORITE new friends!

Bold mine.

I knew he was a media guy, but just couldn't place him...Thanks! CA just makes me sick...she spends 2 hours talking about her deceased granddaughter, crying on the stand...and then at the end rubs on every man in sight. EWWWW! Apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Cindy rubs on men, and KC rubs on men and stripper poles!

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=900
http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=880

CindywithNBCKerrySandersJuly1520101.jpg

CindyrubNBCKerrySandersJuly1520101a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics