2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone
"It sure would explain a lot about the behavior of this family if one of them was the father though. Could an uncle or a cousin be the father? Caylee was conceived around the holidays when peeps usually see their relatives. I'd bet a good amount of money that the A's are hiding something."

I guess it could be a visiting relative, but it is also a time when young people party hardy and have far too much to drink to celebrate Christmas. And we've seen photos of ICA gets up to when she drinks too much at a party with her "friends". Maybe all they are hiding is that their beloved daughter got too blasted to remember who she partied with one night, and really doesn't know who the father of her child is. Pretty hard for someone like Cindy to admit.

then why name dead people?
One time they said that the bio is a person who died named "Eric'. Another time they said they don't know who he is. Another time they said he's a guy who went on to another relationship and has a son - that they agreed to keep him out of it. Another time they said he's a guy KC went to HS with who died in a car accident shortly before Caylee's second b-day party. Another time someone said he's a guy KC met while at work who happened to be visiting the area from another state and KC got pregnant by him. Which is it? My bet is none of the above.

Why not answer 'we don't know' every time the question is asked?

One time they said that the bio is a person who died named "Eric'. Another time they said they don't know who he is. Another time they said he's a guy who went on to another relationship and has a son - that they agreed to keep him out of it. Another time they said he's a guy KC went to HS with who died in a car accident shortly before Caylee's second b-day party. Another time someone said he's a guy KC met while at work who happened to be visiting the area from another state and KC got pregnant by him. Which is it? My bet is none of the above.

Trust your gut reaction Woe. In the words of Mark Klaas, my hero, "The truth does not change"!

My guess is CA never pressed KC for the answer other than what KC provided to her because CA wanted full control of Caylee. Did not want to share the child with the father nor did CA want any interference from the bio father's family. In a neat little package for all who knew KC it was easier to give the name of someone deceased. Who would bother to check?

Maybe that was what the "Oh, I didn't tell" remark was all about. Can you imagine if they were to openly come out and give the Dad's name what a can of worms that would open up now??? But KC knows for sure who Caylee's father is. jmo

Because the Anthony's seen to enjoy making things difficult for everyone by never telling the truth.

Casey doesn't seem to even have friends from school, there usually was no job, if there was a guy in a relationship they'd be trying for child support, so not knowing is probably right. Casey probably told several different stories at various times. Wonder if any guys tried to step forward and tell LE that she claimed they were the daddy. If she knew the guy's name she must have done something besides trying to tell Jesse that the baby was his at four months along. I figure the daddy was a college student who really was only in town for a bit or left and wanted nothing to do with her or else she slept with several and had no idea.

My guess is CA never pressed KC for the answer other than what KC provided to her because CA wanted full control of Caylee. Did not want to share the child with the father nor did CA want any interference from the bio father's family. In a neat little package for all who knew KC it was easier to give the name of someone deceased. Who would bother to check?

Maybe that was what the "Oh, I didn't tell" remark was all about. Can you imagine if they were to openly come out and give the Dad's name what a can of worms that would open up now??? But KC knows for sure who Caylee's father is. jmo

I've always believed KC hasnt a clue who Caylees father is. I see her as a Maury guest whose positive some poor sucker she's been harassing is the dad and then whammy the DNA says 99% no to paternity.
She thought it may have been Jesses didn't she or was she just playing with dates and his head. Never mind I answered my own question. I just think if she knew, she'd have extorted money from him regularily.

ITA about Cindy's motives though.

Sweet Caylee lived her life in a home that had no father and too many people playing at being her mother. Her home had too many giant egos to make room for her ~ it was already too full. What a chaotic short life she must have lived. . . and all because of selfishness, greed and pride. It can't get any sadder, can it?

In the ongoing, vicious battle for power and control between mother and daughter, Caylee's paternity was THE biggest weapon ever wielded by KC. I can't see CA accepting that defeat w/o it being preceded by LOTS and LOTS of probing. (Power.) If for no other reason than being prepared to launch a preemptive strike should Caylee's dad/his parents show up one day, demanding visitation or custody. (Power.) No way would CA want her emotional/financial investment in Caylee at the mercy of _ _ _ _ _ _'s whim. (Control.) I think she would dang well want to know "what kind" of enemy she might face someday. (Control.)

IMO KC gave umpteen versions re Caylee's conception and CA spent mucho time/effort trying to "crack the code". Whether or not she succeeded, I dunno.

Casey doesn't seem to even have friends from school, there usually was no job, if there was a guy in a relationship they'd be trying for child support, so not knowing is probably right. Casey probably told several different stories at various times. Wonder if any guys tried to step forward and tell LE that she claimed they were the daddy. If she knew the guy's name she must have done something besides trying to tell Jesse that the baby was his at four months along. I figure the daddy was a college student who really was only in town for a bit or left and wanted nothing to do with her or else she slept with several and had no idea.

My guess is Casey doesn't know who the daddy is.

Because the Anthony's seen to enjoy making things difficult for everyone by never telling the truth.

Really, when you think about it the A's don't think anything is anybody elses business. They seem to think 'why did we have to tell anybody that our granddaughter was missing'. They act as if everybody who has tried to help them is an intruder and somehow they turn it around as if they're not there to help them. Yet they never get upset with the person who is hiding the truth and even encourage her to do so. They never have a direct answer to any question - ever!

My guess is Casey doesn't know who the daddy is.

The thing is though that KC's behavior reportedly got worse as she got older. She was not known to be a druggy or an alchy when she was eighteen. How many guys would one have to sleep with to not be able to do the math to narrow down who the father is? I could understand if someone was always high or on the street or something but was KC going around with someone new everyday back then? Who knows, but still.

Caylee's gone now. I can't help but to wonder what they were planning to tell her some day. You can bet it would be some big lie and she'd know it was a lie which would cause her confusion, etc. They wouldn't care about how it affected her.

KC not telling her mother the truth about the real father gave KC some control over her mother. I don't see KC ever, ever telling her mother the truth about who KC's father is. Unless the real father came forward and was tested I don't see anyone ever knowing. jmo

I agree that the daddy was probably transient. If she had been sleeping with one guy from high school for instance, her friends would have known him and Kio or Brittany could have added more insight (all they recalled is that she had a thing for practically every guy they knew!)...
If the guy knew she was pregnant, you would imagine he would spill that info to at least one of his buddies, and no one has come forward. Guys that age, someone she knew well, usually do not have the foresight to be able to completely cut off contact with her (they would see her out in the same circle of friends) and to not say anything to anyone about the baby...forever.

Now, that written, she did have a transitional phase where she left behind high school friends and glommed onto Jesse. JG may have been a clever way for her to avoid the guy long enough, if it was someone she knew from school/circle of friends, that he would not think twice about it. But he would have to have at least thought about it now that this whole thing has been made public.
Very likely though that it was someone that is not even sure KC is the same chick he slept with, so why say a word? Or perhaps he is a friend's dad, someone married and with a family, that would risk losing his family if this ever came out, yet he would be "mature" enough to keep this absolutely to himself (young guys blabber to friends, see above).
What we know is that Caylee is not the daughter of GA or LA (don't worry mods, not going there!). So mark that one off the investigation of GA.
Whether or not the defense does investiagte GA for the purpose of mitigation, the state will already have everything they need to know about GA and will have crafted a counter-argument to the mitigation. From Ohio to Orlando, I believe any info they find on GA, particularly regarding his temper, can be spun by the state to further the notion that KC herself had temper problems and was just as shady as GA and smarter at that...thus the inate ability to premeditate and carry out a murder in cold, remorseless blood.

Really, when you think about it the A's don't think anything is anybody elses business. They seem to think 'why did we have to tell anybody that our granddaughter was missing'. They act as if everybody who has tried to help them is an intruder and somehow they turn it around as if they're not there to help them. Yet they never get upset with the person who is hiding the truth and even encourage her to do so. They never have a direct answer to any question - ever!

BBM-Yes! I noticed CA say something when I was re-listening to the FBI interview...about how KC was obviously trying to protect them all from evil Zanny, and how was KC to know that the police would get dragged into this? CA proclaims that she was the one that made the call to police, but implies that somehow that was not what was in the "plan"-that KC knew how to work the "plan" and she was doing all the right things to get Caylee back.
The whole interview is about CA trying to get OCSO off of the case and out of their business.

another hearing today, (1/3/11) and again...NO GEORGE.

We know from George's letter that he was/is upset by being asked questions by Cheney Mason...questions that "insulted" him. I have not read through this entire thread...but has it been proffered that the reason the defense doesn't seem to care all that much about their expert witnesses and their reports is because they are going to agree that Caylee died, and KC knew what she knew about it but that George was involved? Involved as in did his poor grandchild in (or found her dead from natural causes) and then disposed of her etcetera etcetera?? Has George gotten wind of the fact that their reasonable doubt is not about coffin flies or chloroform...but about HIM and how poor KC did allll that lying in order to protect him???

George was the last person to see Caylee. I think the reason we don't see George anymore.....is because he realizes (to his horror) that they truly are going to try to justify her lying to "protect George"....it's so laughable, but honest to pete---this makes sense. Think about it, he did not stop coming to court when she accused him of molesting her. He even told interviewers that no matter what she says he will love her unconditionally. But what about NOW...what changed? I think it is that he does realize that they are coming after HIM for sure!

I wonder if the reason GA doesn't show for the hearings is because he now has a job. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I wonder if the reason GA doesn't show for the hearings is because he now has a job. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I think George's lack of appearance today signals that all is not well in the Anthony abode. We can only hope George has FINALLY seen the writing on the wall and can see that huge 16 wheeler coming straight at him.

We can hope ....

and here is the big question....does it have a chance? Would saying that George found Caylee deceased (from a seizure or a drowning) and that HE dumped Caylee....and that KC did allllll that lying to "protect" George from prosecution.... could any of that possibly fly for a juror who hasn't been following all this? (I shutter to think!)

I wouldn't be surprised if all this has created a rift between CA and GA. This might explain the rumor I've heard about them retaining separate/different attorneys. I don't know... I just hope that GA has finally seen the light and will stand up for sweet Caylee. If so, I can say that he'd have my full support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back