2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's got to be busy at something - I can't see her lounging around all that much since she basically did that for the past 3 years ! She's gotta be up to something, or she's going to go crazy (um, crazier).

She probably thinks she's sooooo popular, everyone looking for her, wanthing to hear her story, being offered millions for interviews, just like a celebrity. Hanging out in Palm Springs at a private home or luxury hotel, relaxing poolside. Where's Caylee.......reduced to ashes & made into jewelry for her family to wear around their necks. Makes me sick!

For 3 years I read the headlines everyday looking for justice for Caylee.....I will continue to read the headlines looking for karma to come around, still seeking justice for Caylee.

Despite what she rakes in moneywise or whatever, who would want to be in her shoes, knowing what she did to get it.

All those who would subsidise the obvious child killer's goodlife for self gain are tarred with the same brush, trying to profit from a little childs murder.

Be it on their own heads, they will all get their just deserts when they least expect it!!

Despite what she rakes in moneywise or whatever, who would want to be in her shoes, knowing what she did to get it.

All those who would subsidise the obvious child killer's goodlife for self gain are tarred with the same brush, trying to profit from a little childs murder.

Be it on their own heads, they will all get their just deserts when they least expect it!!

You are right, and I would never want to be in her shoes! But it bothers me to think that it will not effect her in the least, nothing else seems to. Is she capable of living out her days totally guilt-free & simply deleting Caylee from her mind? I pray not.

I know this is kinda ot but I don't know where else to put it, can I just say that I hate that MSM is saying "ooh you guys know you will watch even though you say you won't" (KC interview) I'm sorry but I will not contribute in any way (ratings or otherwise) for ANYONE to get blood money for a MURDER. not only will I not watch, I will make sure I find out the sponsors and tell them I will never buy a single product. I really think/hope the MSM doesn't think people will actually watch and I seriously hope the joke is on them! jmo

Rumors aside, we have the same sun as everybody else, Kimster. And the same brands of sun block. :)

For most of the day, it was hotter in Central Park than it was here in Palm Springs. We're actually having a cooler than usual summer. If people weren't dying of heatstroke in the Midwest, I would celebrate.

IDK...I live on the coast in Texas, and have spent many many many a vacation all over the Caribbean, on cruises, land based etc. I have a pretty good base tan..We spent 3 hours on the beach in Pensacola yesterday and I am a lobster...and that's with sunscreen....I think its a secret weapon to keep us out of your beautiful state lol.

I thought she had to register where she is with the state of Florida since she's a convicted felon? How long does she have to do that?

I know this is kinda ot but I don't know where else to put it, can I just say that I hate that MSM is saying "ooh you guys know you will watch even though you say you won't" (KC interview) I'm sorry but I will not contribute in any way (ratings or otherwise) for ANYONE to get blood money for a MURDER. not only will I not watch, I will make sure I find out the sponsors and tell them I will never buy a single product. I really think/hope the MSM doesn't think people will actually watch and I seriously hope the joke is on them! jmo

I totally agree with you . Please post the sponsors when you find out who they are . TIA .... I wont buy their products either .

Just viewed an episode of Ghost Whisperer ---a character disappears--they can't find her-it's been a month--character named Cindy--and it was an accident "that snowballed" .

I'm not sure of the original air date-it didn't deal with a child--but just those Few words gave me the creeps.

Ugh. I know that's silly, but it was buggy!

IDK...I live on the coast in Texas, and have spent many many many a vacation all over the Caribbean, on cruises, land based etc. I have a pretty good base tan..We spent 3 hours on the beach in Pensacola yesterday and I am a lobster...and that's with sunscreen....I think its a secret weapon to keep us out of your beautiful state lol.

Oh no we would never want to keep you out of Florida . I never get a sunburn ... I stay in the a/c all the time .LOL

omgosh i 100% agree! Here's the way I look at it.... After the initial interview who is gonna care? She is a liar and anything heartfelt coming from her mouth will make the public BARF (at least me anyway).. She is nothing special! What is she going to do? Model? Ummm, she does look like an evil little elf (thank you poster above me for pointing this out). Is she going to be a photographer? ummm, i have 100's of scrapbooks of my kids w/pictures just like hers. The only thing special about the pictures she took were beautiful Caylee. Is she going to be a writer? ummm, she is a liar, who wants to read a book full of lies? The only "marketable" FCA is a FCA being hooked up to a lie detector test and shocked every time she lies (I might watch that as long as there was a 100% guarantee that the shocks caused a lot fo pain) or an FCA on some kind of game show where contestants throw rotten eggs at her.

I too hope the joke is on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right, and I would never want to be in her shoes! But it bothers me to think that it will not effect her in the least, nothing else seems to. Is she capable of living out her days totally guilt-free & simply deleting Caylee from her mind? I pray not.

It must be a real painful kick in the teeth for everyone here who have spent three years endeavoring to bring little Caylee justice, only to see her killer not only walk free but be expected to rake in millions.

It’s obvious FCA has no conscience at all, she is an empty shell, a worthless piece of ****. Little Caylee has been deleted I’m afraid in her eyes, a treasure more precious than the millions she's expecting or whatever material gain she could ever imagine.

If she manages to get this big pay-out, the ill-gotten gains will bring her all the way to her end. She will party/drink/drug herself to death quite soon with any luck.

Palm Springs, California or Florida?

She is a convicted felon for check fraud and she is on probation for a year.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...1_amy-huizenga-caylee-marie-probation-officer
I think this is still unclear.CM maintains that her probationary period was up in january. But it is arguable as to whether it should be even though there is case law to support that she should be on probation. However:

The Law is Only the Law

Notably, the Florida Department of Corrections Offender Lookup website no longer lists Casey Anthony as a probationer, which means they agree with Mr. Mason’s interpretation.

So while the law may say Casey Anthony should still be on one year of felony probation when she is released, the law “don’t mean a hill of beans” if neither the State or the defendant follow the law.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Palm Springs Fl. or CA.? To me it would make more sense that she stay around the Fl area. With all the depositions, who has the money to have her traveling back and forth. Even though she can do the depositions by phone or skype or video tape. She will eventually have to come and testify for the trial. I don't know what kind of judge this is but in my experience I have found that many judges want you on your death bed not to show up for trial. She needs to see her probation officer at least once a month, so I just don't know who is going to have her traveling by private jet back and forth, or she would have to be in a disguise and if somebody recognizes her what a mess that could turn out to be. Anyway here is a link about Palm Beach Fl. I have a lot of family members who live in Palm Beach so I will ask them what the buzz is around there. It's not cheap to live there.

http://www.palmbeachflorida.com/

I live in Palm Beach. I guarantee you, she is not here.

Wherever Baez is, me thinks KC will be right behind. He's not going to let her sign something that doesn't make him money.
I mean do ya really think anyone from the DT really thinks they can trust anything KC? Look at the Joy Behar show with Electric hair inebriated jumping lady a few days ago. Did that say anything about their level of trust. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove