2010.07.26 Grand Jury begins

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wasn't the story that she had been working at another home, not far from the Hormans' ?

Now we're being told that she never left HER home that morning?

WTH ?

McCain, noted Friday that the continued updates on the investigation that have been coming from Kyron's parents are unusual for a complicated criminal case such as this.

"There's been absolutely silence from this investigative team. Everything we're learning about this is coming from Kaine and the Youngs," he told "Good Morning America."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-kyron-horman-grand-jury-convenes/story?id=11257303

Wasn't the story that she had been working at another home, not far from the Hormans' ?

Now we're being told that she never left HER home that morning?

WTH ?

What I am afraid of now, if DDS's attorney is correct in stating she never left her home that day (so much for "reliable sources") is that her evidence may be more of the same as we've seen before: suggestive but nothing conclusive.

Purely as a made up scenario, say DDS got a phone call from TMH who was crying and saying she hit a deer on the way home.

At the time, it would seem like nothing much (unless you're a really out of control Bambi fan) but in retrospect, it would seem sinister.

As a lead, though, where would it go? Nowhere. It may speak to TMH's emotional state that morning but a case cannot be won on emotional state alone.

I don't think the report quoted the client, but a "reliable source" (thanks, free) who claimed to have knowledge of this.

Have there been any reports where the client is actually named and quoted?

I could only find this from KGW

snip
Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day Terri's step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared from Skyline Elementary. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Dede's knowledge would not have to have come from that day, if she has any. She could have learned something during the time she spent with Terri afterward, either by Terri telling her or coming across something, for example. So even if she did not spend time with Terri on June 4 or meet up with her, she could still have valuable knowledge.

I believe her attorney, at least in that she was at home as opposed to working for a client in their home. (I'll hold off on deciding if I believe she remained at home throughout the morning)

Because being at home (living alone, too) provides her no real alibi for where she was that morning. It just wouldn't make sense for her to lie about that.

He also says she shared texts and emails to and from Terri. I'm sure LE can obtain her cell "pings" and computer records for that time and determine if she really did remain at home.

I could only find this from KGW

snip
Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day Terri's step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared from Skyline Elementary. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-...y-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Perhaps LE should investigate who these "reliable sources" are and determine why they'd lie about DeDe's whereabouts that morning, if she was indeed at home.

I am still looking for the information about Dede's whereabouts on the day of question. I accidentally stumbled across this post from her cousin. .
If the link can stay and you don't mind a salty word or two, the post is very telling concerning Ms. Spicher and the family dynamic. :crazy:

yeah right... she was at home the whole time and that is why she has been subpoenaed, search-warrants served on her home, taken LDT, and been interviewed for hours by LE... oh and yeah... lawyered up

Perhaps she was at home hanging out with unnamed source and genuine leather?

Can there one little thing in this case that is not in dispute? Either the woman was at home or she was not. Why is such a simple fact not even clear? :(

This is sad....so now we find out DD might have been home all day??????? Why would someone try and say she wasn't??? I'm not liking how this is going at all.

Was it morning or all day? It's too early for me, lol.

Does any one have a direct link to the comments regarding the commenter that claims to be DeeDee's cousin? He was correct about the GJ testimony and I forgot to save the link. Thanks. I hope I'm not promoting rumor but I know I originally found the link here.

Look in The Parking Lot

:waitasec:
Just my opinion.

Some people define "Morning" differently. Did we have a time frame exactly in reference to her being home "all morning" ment to her? She is an early riser from what I read in her blog. I probally missed the refrerence but did she give the time she left her residence that day/evening? (if at all)

yeah right... she was at home the whole time and that is why she has been subpoenaed, search-warrants served on her home, taken LDT, and been interviewed for hours by LE... oh and yeah... lawyered up

Perhaps she was at home hanging out with unnamed source and genuine leather?

The emails and texts and her spending so much time (and moving in) with Terri would probably be enough to pique LE's interest. IMO, it makes no sense to lie and say she was at home, alone. That gives her NO alibi for that morning, and most importantly for that 90 minute gap in Terri's timeline. Being at this phantom client's house gives her an alibi, and leaving at 11:15 or so doesn't really give her time to meet up with Terri, as Terri signed into the gym 25 minutes later. Unless she met Terri at the gym, and that would be easy for LE to determine.

I'd also like to know how "reliable source" knows what time DeDe left the "client's" house when apparently no one knew she was gone.

I just can't get past an innocent adorable little boy is most likely deceased and their ONLY concern is to cover and protect their OWN oversized rear ends......JMO

Put yourself in the position of whoever caused Kyron's disappearance. If you could do that, your only concern afterward would be to protect yourself. I would not expect you to tell on yourself. You wouldn't have had a conscience before the crime occurred, and you would not have any way to develop one afterward.

You would not, in any way, shape, or form, be a normal human being. In fact, normal people would have no way to truly understand you. They might be able to describe you, from reading about people like you, but their understanding would derive from what they had read and be intellectual.

Later on, if you were caught, arrested, and tried, a lot of reasons for what you did would come to the fore. The normal person may try to rationalize, try to understand your actions, try to fit them into their own frame of reference. And that's the key point: The normal person does not have a frame of reference that mirrors that of the sociopath.

I firmly believe that anyone who makes a child disappear like this is a sociopath, unless they are legally insane. The perpetrator was not driven to it by anyone else or by his or her circumstances -- s/he is evil. To me, nothing excuses or explains this kind of crime, short of insanity, not drugs, not affairs, not abuse in any form by a spouse, not money, not jealousy, not a personality disorder. Nothing. We have to draw the line somewhere, and this is where I draw it.

I would expect a friend who had information to come forward at the first opportunity, no matter how close the friendship is. The child comes first, especially because he needs and necessarily relies upon the protection of adults. A friend who has received confidential information from the perpetrator and does not assist LE could have some mental disease or defect that falls short of sociopathy.

I would not expect even a close friend to assist another in completing a crime, unless the friend was absolutely devoid of a conscience, too.

In fact, if I had information sufficient to locate a missing child, as a consequence of being the alleged perpetrator's lawyer, I would not withhold that information from the police. Ethics be damned! I would find a way to make it known immediately, even though the consequences to me would be severe. I have to add that I would not represent an alleged perpetrator of a crime concerning a child, and that I understand why attorneys do so. So the foregoing statement is easy for me to say -- at the same time, I know myself well enough to know I could not, would not, withhold crucial information of this nature, even though I would be crucified for doing that.

Part of me still hopes that TH is completely innocent. The thought of Kyron having been criminally separated from his family by someone he loved and trusted, of that happening to any child, makes me see red.

I don't think the report quoted the client, but a "reliable source" (thanks, free) who claimed to have knowledge of this.

Have there been any reports where the client is actually named and quoted?

I have this client word on the brain but haven't found it yet and I could be meshing information in my mind mixed with very little sleep lately but I am going to look a little bit longer. I did find this article on www.salon.com that was taken from Oregon Live. I am from the east coast so I don't know if Oregon Live is a credible news outlet. Here is a snip:

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

I am guessing the "reliable source" may have been someone else who was working at the client's who tells about her time "missing" from the gardening, perhaps another gardener. It will be interseting to find out and I think that is coming very soon. Things are about to get very active this week IMO.

I find it very dificult to believe that a conspiracy to railroad Terri has now become a conspiracy to railroad all known associates as well. At some point a molehill does indeed become a mountain, for me it has.

carry on.

I have this client word on the brain but haven't found it yet and I could be meshing information in my mind mixed with very little sleep lately but I am going to look a little bit longer. I did find this article on www.salon.com that was taken from Oregon Live. I am from the east coast so I don't know if Oregon Live is a credible news outlet. Here is a snip:

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

Wait a sec is right.

Now we have her leaving 15 minutes later. So that makes me even more suspicious of "reliable sources" because this provides her with an alibi for the time that Kyron disappeared AND Terri's 90 minute cranky-baby ride. Who in the world would lie and toss that away to say they were at home alone all morning? Seriously...

Again, the client and other worker didn't know she was gone (you don't 'call someone in' if you know they aren't there), so how was it determined what time she left?

BBM: That means to me that two individuals are stating this fact. So either two people are lieing to investigators (why? they would have no reason to lie or mislead police and place themselves in a difficult situation) or the person who stated that they never left the home that morning isn't truthful? JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back