2010.07.26 Grand Jury begins

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome momoftwo2002 :) always glad to have another voice join the conversation.

OUCHIE , I'm getting splinters too (on the fence... off the fence... on the fence).

I listened again to the source of DS's attny's indication of her being home all day again to clarify what was said and by whom. Actually it was the reporter that made the comment.. that the attny indicated ~"DS was gardening the day Kyron disappeared and never left home". Doesn't say morning.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38426420#38426420

Really looking forward to the presser today.

Well hand me a pillow, I'm beginning to get splinters ><

Lord have mercy.... who had the Vodka, anyway???

Will a donut cushion work? I'm sorry its all I have :( !!

And you're welcome to some Jack Daniels of mine also.. if that tickles your fancy!

Thanks Calliope! I am going to edit my post about the "client" because I just did a fairly extensive retracing of my steps and I could not find it. Now how it got in my head is such speculation we might have to start a thread to figure that one out. :crazy:

I did however find where Oregon Live states that detectives learned that Dede was gardening near the Horman home on the morning of question and abrubtly left. And the homeowner and a person that was working with her both tried to reach her by cell phone and were unsuccessful. It went on to say that detectives spoke to the homeowner and the person working with her. IMO it got me thinking it more credible than the mysterious credible sources. If you get a chance I am interested in your opinion about this and I have the link if it will help. I might be a newbie but I have been in WS long enough to sincerely value your insight and opinion and would love to see what you think. :confused:
Aw thanks. I'm a newbie too :)

I know what you mean. I don't think it came from LE, 'cuz they aren't talking. My guess would be the client and / or the other worker is the source for this. Maybe. Hell I don't know LOL. =\

I agree that it pits two people who as far as we know have no reason to lie against someone who (from all appearances) does. If it were any other case, I'd 100% believe the client and other worker. In THIS case, I have no idea. Just when I think I've managed to get a handle on something here, it's yanked away from me by some other bizarre twist.

Will a donut cushion work? I'm sorry its all I have :( !!

And you're welcome to some Jack Daniels of mine also.. if that tickles your fancy!

That would probably go better with my diet Pepsi...

thanks !

:Banane35:

OUCHIE , I'm getting splinters too (on the fence... off the fence... on the fence).

I listened again to the source of DS's attny's indication of her being home all day again to clarify what was said and by whom. Actually it was the reporter that made the comment.. that the attny indicated ~"DS was gardening the day Kyron disappeared and never left home". Doesn't say morning.

Me too. If my head doesn't explode.

The reporter says her lawyer says DS was gardening that morning and never left home. That's a pretty vague assertion and it's easy to think of reasons why it could be true but still leave out a big part of the story. Also, did we ever determine whether DS owns another home in a rural area closer to the Hormans?

Well sure, and since when do I believe an attorney's comment about his client to the media in high profile case like this? Never, that's when.
lol
There's always wiggle room, and in the end her attorney's comments aren't going to be used in a court under oath to hurt her, the client, even IF they are skirting the truth. He can basically claim anything to the media.

Re: Dede gardening at home. According to her blog, "home" is a condo and her "garden" is a tiny deck (there was a photograph with a few plants). I have lived in a condo and had many more food plants on it, but I would not call tending to those plants "gardening."

I'm a total amatuer, but let's see if I can piece any of this together...

I'm thinking that when LE first got ahold of DeDe and whoever the other "witnesses" are, she told them all to seek legal counsel before talking to LE. This may have just been good advice from her daddy, but KH interpretted this as "not cooperating" and released that letter to the media, imploring her to cooperate.

Then, DDS spent 3 1/2 hrs with LE, probably with the presence of her atty, confirming that, yes, she does in fact have valuable information, and most fo those 3 1/2 hrs were spent making a deal that she will testify to a GJ in exchange for immunity for whatever role she played in Kyron's disappearance.

What was that role? I don't think DDS had any premeditated role in Kyron's fate. I think TH did something awful to Kyron (planned or unplanned, but I'm going with planned because I think the GJ deal is so they can present a death penalty case against TH). Th called her BFF, DeDe. Maybe she told her what happened, or maybe she just said "something really bad happened, I need your help, come quick!" DeDe left her job site to come to TH's aid.

What happened next? Perhaps TH told DDS to leave her cell phone there (wherever she was...home/client's house) so DeDe wouldn't ping to wherever TH was. While she was gone, two people tried to call her, but she didn't answer because she was with TH. Perhaps DDS went to the gym using TH's membership card and possibly her cell phone as well, giving TH an "alibi" while TH disposed of Kyron. (Since DDS's cell is still pinging at home, this works). Perhaps DDS brought clean clothing to TH and/or helped dispose of whatever TH was wearing that may have had blood, vegetation, or other evidence on it.

Or....perhaps none of that is true, and DDS only has information gained from being around TH after KH moved out, but I'm not really leaning in this direction, to be honest.

Whatever she knows or LE thinks/knows she knows...I thinnk KH found out about it that day he spent a bunch of time at the police station, and was then seen with a totally depressed demeanor at Kyron's Wall of Hope. Whatever DDS is about to tell the GJ....I think KH already knows. And unfortunately, I don't think it's good news for Kyron's fate.

Post # 317 this thread.. SoCAlSleuth stated...
I think it's interesting that her attorney refused to comment on her whereabouts during that 90 minutes. What's the big deal? If she went out to lunch then say it. If she was working out just say it.

Why does her attorney say she never left home, but refuses to comment on her whereabouts for 90 minutes between 11:30 am and 1:00 pm?

Remember, this is about the Grand Jury intervening.

websleuthstrain.jpg

I must be losing it....can someone remind me when the press conference is scheduled for today?

Post # 317 this thread.. SoCAlSleuth stated...
I think it's interesting that her attorney refused to comment on her whereabouts during that 90 minutes. What's the big deal? If she went out to lunch then say it. If she was working out just say it.

Why does her attorney say she never left home, but refuses to comment on her whereabouts for 90 minutes between 11:30 am and 1:00 pm?

I know you, I know your posts, I know you're a smart cookie, and I know you know the answer to that question.
:D

I must be losing it....can someone remind me when the press conference is scheduled for today?

Let's hope the press conference doesn't leave us going "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I want some answers or don't hold it!!

What if it's as simple as DS meeting Terri at the gym that day? That fits more with the timeline and is less out-there for me than them switching identities. IMHO, by 11:30, whatever was done to Kyron was done.

DS's doesn't strike me as a stupid woman. She's seen what's going on in the press. She knows if she admits they were together she is automatically implicated. If Terri called her and said, "Hey, meet me at the gym today," then maybe she did. Maybe DS's phone was in her locker and that's why she didn't answer it. FWIW, I keep my phone in a locker when I'm at the gym. Anyway, DS might not want to interject herself into the investigation by admitting she was at the gym with Terri the morning of the day everyone thinks Terri abducted her stepson. Either way, DS would have valuable information about Terri's demeanor that day, and shortly after Kyron was abducted (and possibly murdered) at that.

Welcome adh, not bad, very thoughtful post, glad to have you here.

Well its impossible to catch up but im trying....:back:

When is the pressor??? TIA

:Welcome-12-june:

:newbie:

Prayers for Kyron

Anyone think it might be the reporter's error and maybe Stavely says DS's story is that she was gardening and never left (the) home (she was gardening at)?

Morbid thought alert: I wonder if they did any deep digging that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back