2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Snow was asking him if it's possible TH was just nervous, sparking a fail on her LDT.

TY was answering Snow's question by asking her to imagine she was the person administering the LDT, to show her that nervousness wasn't the only thing LE was looking at during the test. TY was saying LE also listen carefully to see if the information the person is giving during the LDT sounds plausible, seems to make sense.

In other words, even if she was nervous enough to spike a fail on the test, her answers should have made sense when compared to the stuff LE already knew. Her answers likely did not make sense or fit with the facts they already had.

They only ask questions that can be answered "yes" or "no" and no answer can be qualified or explained. LE is not in the room when the test is administered, just the polygrapher and the one taking it.
They do take into account if a person is nervous. But the polygrapher can't see the person's face during the test, he can't see facial expressions. All they have to go on is the printout the machine makes.
I think Tony might mean Terri's demeanor after the tests, the things she said and how she acted.

It's useless to even begin to attempt to plead with a person who is plagued with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder...And that's just not my opinion, but a fact...

Is there a MSM link that supports the idea that she has this? If you could link it that would be awesome! ( I haven't read all of them, so please know I am not doubting you-I am just curious to read it for myself)

Thanks

Awww, his room looks so sweet and fun. He has Batman bedding. Desiree has left it the way it was when he last slept in it. She can't bring herself to change it. He had a hot wheels type toy out in the room he'd been playing with when he was last there, and she left that as it was, too.

It's useless to even begin to attempt to plead with a person who is plagued with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder...And that's just not my opinion, but a fact...

No doubt about that! If she is in fact NPD, no one else's suffering is going to move her a bit.

Desiree talking about how strange it felt for Terri to try to be hugging and touching her during that TV appearance with all four parents. She didn't care for that.

She said she thought it was odd that her ex husband's wife was hugging her.

I don't find that odd.

We are a blended family too and if a traumatic event happens, like a death in one of the families or someone is seriously ill in the hospital, we all hug each other to console the other one.

IMO

We don't talk about other posters ..... so please structure your comments appropriately. Everyone has a right to an opinion and to logically thing this out. But without pointing fingers back and forth about other posters and their thinking or posting.

The weirdest thing Desiree said is that TH seemed surprised she'd be coming up there right away. What the hades parent wouldn't??!! I would be creeped out if the mother didn't want to get there asap.

Amen! I would've sprouted wings and flown! That was a very strange attitude for TH to have.

DY states that KH was in relationship with TH when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron, however KH says that they were broken up already and just living in the same house...

Kaine cheated on Desiree with Terri when D was 8 months pregnant, as per Desiree.

DY says Kaine was not faithful to her and started an affair with Terri when DY was 8 months pregnant.

She said she thought it was odd that her ex husband's wife was hugging her.

I don't find that odd.

We are a blended family too and if a traumatic event happens, like a death in one of the families or someone is seriously ill in the hospital, we all hug each other to console the other one.

IMO

I assume it was out of the ordinary for their situation, Ocean. You can see she is visibly recoiling and cringing...at least it looks that way to me. (Nice to see you, by the way! :))

Sick, let Kaine have temp custody.

Back from Canada, but still sick and deep debt. Decided Kyron was better with his daddy.

Is there a MSM link that supports the idea that she has this? If you could link it that would be awesome! ( I haven't read all of them, so please know I am not doubting you-I am just curious to read it for myself)

Thanks

Nope, no link..However, I recognize the traits associated with the problem when I see it...

DY states that KH was in relationship with TH when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron, however KH says that they were broken up already and just living in the same house...

That had to be an odd living arrangement, staying in the same house til the baby was born and knowing there was a third party involved.

DY okay with the decision at the time. Started to regret it though...started to not sleep at night because of it.

(On topic of Kyron staying with Daddy and Stepmom)

I assume it was out of the ordinary for their situation, Ocean. You can see she is visibly recoiling and cringing...at least it looks that way to me. (Nice to see you, by the way! :))

Hi there Sherbie. Nice to see you too.

It is as if she still cares for Kaine. After all these years and being remarried now it still seems to be very sensitive to her. Like she hasn't been able to let that baggage go.

Sad.

imo

Now hearing there was an affair while DY was pregnant - makes DY's statement about her ex-husband's new wife hugging on her a whole lot more meaningful.

DY is pure class. How hard this must be on her. Thank God she has TY - and I hope their relationship is very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper