2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE came with the news to Kaine that Terri was seeking a hitman 6 months earlier... Kaine did NOT know 6 months ago.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/26/4754609-monday-inside-kyrons-family-circle

On Kaine Horman reacts to hearing about the murder-for-hire plot that his wife Terri allegedly hatched to try to kill him before Kyron went missing:
KATE SNOW: You've been informed that she was trying to hire someone to murder you.

KAINE HORMAN: I didn't believe it at first. It was something that I couldn't even wrap my head around at the time--

SNOW: There'd been no indication in your marriage--

KAINE HORMAN: No.

SNOW: --that things were that bad or that she was upset with you.

KAINE HORMAN: No.

SNOW: Do you fear for your safety now, Kaine? For your daughter?

KAINE HORMAN: I fear for my daughter.

SNOW: Do you think she is capable of hurting a child?

KAINE HORMAN: If you asked me before this situation, my answer's no. Based on what I know now, I don't know.

KAINE HORMAN: I think anything is possible, based on the way things have gone over the past few weeks.

Ok, here's my take, for 2 women that love to work out and spend hours at the gym I'm a little mystified. I know this has nothing to do with Kyron, but I just had to say that.

O/T but I would have to agree...BUT if they are related (no proof, just a possibility) it would make sense that their bodies would seem to react the same way to not being worked out (natural weight threshold [just made that up-but hope it makes sense])

Show went right up to date. Even had DS leaving the courthouse and talked about the Grand Jury today.

It still seems they still fully believe that Kyron is alive (hope and pray), and that someone has him.

I really really really really want to know more about this $350k atty retainer. Is is true? If TH had that much money - than Kyron could very well have been sold. Please let the FBI be closing in on where he is and rescuing him.

Could somebody watching the show please clarify?
It doesn't come on here on the West Coast for another 2 hours, so I'll watch carefully for you. I'd sure like to know exactly what he said, too!

I don't think Desiree needed to talk about the fact Kaine cheated on her. I mean, I am very sympathetic to DY, but why talk about these intimate details? How will that help bring Kyron home?? It just makes her look more like a victim (which she is) and keeps painting both Kaine and Terri as the bad guys. But why then did she trust her precious child with them??

She said she thought it was odd that her ex husband's wife was hugging her.

I don't find that odd.

We are a blended family too and if a traumatic event happens, like a death in one of the families or someone is seriously ill in the hospital, we all hug each other to console the other one.

IMO

If my stepmom hugged my mom, I think her subconscious/instant reaction would have been a hell of a lot worse than Desiree's, regardless of the situation.

well I thought this was going to be an interview of information we already knew...not!!!!!

Unpopular opinion ahead, but if Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and assumed he'd wandered off or that there had been a mix-up but he would be found quickly, then it might make sense for Terri to wonder why Desiree would rush to Portland. This attitude actually supports the notion that Terri is innocent, IMHO, because she didn't automatically jump to worst case scenario, which she would've done if she'd known he was dead.

What if Kyron's visits to Desiree's weren't as frequent as we're being led to believe, and what if Desiree and Tony weren't quite as involved in Kyron's life as many assume. It might explain why Terri may have been surprised that Desiree would suddenly drop everything, especially if that wasn't her usual MO when dealing with Kyron.

Thank you to all the great reporters. We folks stuck on PDT really appreciate the preview, especially if it comes on after our "bedtime."

Great work by all who watched and shared! Gracias!

Awww, his room looks so sweet and fun. He has Batman bedding. Desiree has left it the way it was when he last slept in it. She can't bring herself to change it. He had a hot wheels type toy out in the room he'd been playing with when he was last there, and she left that as it was, too.

I'm not one for tears but I have to admit I started to mist up watching that.

DY states that KH was in relationship with TH when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron, however KH says that they were broken up already and just living in the same house...

I don't care what the truth of the matter is. Any man who sleeps with another woman while his wife is pregnant is about the lowest man in the world. JMO

OMG! Desiree said that Kyron was acting different before he disappeared that he would break down crying and would say he wanted to live wit his mom. This poor woman must feel so guilty. :(

To me that really shows there is a lot more here than we know. Something was happening in that house to Kyron.

What???!!!!

* thud *

I thought he said he had no idea about it?

* thud *

I thought he said it was a total shock?

* thud *

* thud *

* thud *

Dunno...the way Krisy posted it made more sense to me..that Kaine was told she tried to hire someone to kill him six months ago..not that he was told about it 6 months ago.

JMO

Yes, that's the way I took it. That LE just found out/told him about it....that Terri was trying to hire someone 6 months ago...BUT they just got that info,

Could somebody watching the show please clarify?

Before this gets out of control and an unsubstantiated rumor starts I agree with the two above. He recently found out that six months ago TH tried to hire a hitman.

Kaine did not say he learned this 6 months ago--he said he learned that 6 months ago Terri tried to hire someone to kill him.

I don't think Desiree needed to talk about the fact Kaine cheated on her. I mean, I am very sympathetic to DY, but why talk about these intimate details? How will that help bring Kyron home?? It just makes her look more like a victim (which she is) and keeps painting both Kaine and Terri as the bad guys. But why then did she trust her precious child with them??

I guess someone can be a lousy spouse but a great parent? I think the reason they talked about that aspect of their relationship was to clear up the misinformation they feel TH or those on her behalf put in the media early on, about how she was a friend of Desiree and came to the rescue by moving in with Kaine and becoming caregiver to Kyron after Desiree became so ill. That's not at all how it really happened.

Unpopular opinion ahead, but if Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and assumed he'd wandered off or that there had been a mix-up but he would be found quickly, then it might make sense for Terri to wonder why Desiree would rush to Portland. This attitude actually supports the notion that Terri is innocent, IMHO, because she didn't automatically jump to worse case scenario, which she would've done if she'd known he was dead.

What if Kyron's visits to Desiree's weren't as frequent as we're being led to believe, and what if Desiree and Tony weren't quite as involved in Kyron's life as many assume. It might explain why Terri may have been surprised that Desiree would suddenly drop everything, especially if that wasn't her usual MO when dealing with Kyron.

But he was missing for a long time already. Hours and Hours...not just a few minutes.

Unpopular opinion ahead, but if Terri had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and assumed he'd wandered off or that there had been a mix-up but he would be found quickly, then it might make sense for Terri to wonder why Desiree would rush to Portland. This attitude actually supports the notion that Terri is innocent, IMHO, because she didn't automatically jump to worse case scenario, which she would've done if she'd known he was dead.

DY also made it very clear that she asked if TH was there, and then called TH on her cell phone. Why didn't she ask if KH was there...and call him on his cell phone (whether or not he was there)?

That, if anything else, seems odd to me, considering how DY has maintained her dislike of TH-but she calls TH and not KH during this crisis? (not bashing, just curious).

I think it is important because of the lie Terri told that they were friends. Not only weren't they friends.....

....dozens of emails including graphic photographs of sexual activity

Yep, noticed that too, "graphic sexual activity". That means more than just naked photos folks, she was actually engaged in some graphic activity on more than one occasion, apparently-they said 'hundreds' of texts and pics. Goes towards mindset, her mind was on stuff like this JUST THREE WEEKS after Kyron goes missing. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024