2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaine looks very nervous... never noticed that in him before...

Why do they keep stressing the dollar amounts spent and not spent?

I'm not trying to be mean but I hate it when LE up this and make people think a press conference is going to have new info. It is misleading to everyone who is following this case. The media can't be blamed for this as the the Sheriffs office is the one who contacts the media to tell them that one is being held. Sorry but is frustrating and when you main stream huge media outlets following this case I don't think it is right to do that.

received add't detectives and resources, not needing the $ money right now

not asking for new funding now

Don't tell me they will not answer any questions emailed in....

Desiree statement - is happy with investigation

i lost my feed sorry

well, i hate to say i expected exactly this but i did. and the higher reward to me is very sad

Discussed Sheriff's office expenses, nothing new. (at least from what I gathered).

Desiree talks about confidence in LE and wanting to bring Kyron home as soon as possible. Doesn't mention Terri.

Tearful statement from Desiree:

We feel the investigation is on track. Goal to bring Kyron home as soon as possiable! We are still very hopeful that the tips will bring him home. She pleaded to Kyron to come on home, don't give up hope.

oh god.. she's got me crying with her.. so sad. my heart breaks for her.

ok it's back

we love you kyron...(she is crying) we are all coming to get you bring you home

How dare DeDe take the 5th....after seeing Desiree just then I don't understand how anyone could be so cold.

His mom is brokenhearted. MY HEART IS BLEEDING for this woman.
*grabs at heart*

Wow...the only new info from LE was that the reward was increased by $25k. That was disappointing!

Are you effing kidding me? They did not answer anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether