2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe media and all of us should ask for some of that money they don't need now for wasting our time!

I just saw the video on ktv...why doesn't that look like DY?

More of the same.

Reward upgraded to 50K

D looked like a brokenhearted woman -- very broken.

Other than that, nothing much came from it IMHO

MOO

Mel

ps: I really don't care about fiscal responsibility -- but find Kyron and worry about your pennies later.

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing. Anybody know what the point was???

This presser was like a financial board meeting with recognition to departments for a job well done. :banghead:

Well that was not what I expected it to be at all. I really thought LE was going to be giving more details into what leads they were investigating. So disappointing.

Why did they bother to ask for questions if they weren't going to answer any of the submitted ones????

Gah!

Wow.

Another informative presser. The best part was how the police called out the psychics.

sigh...

Well, let me know when they've scheduled another one, because it's really great to spend a week anticipating something that ends up being little more than a photo op.

Reporter asked why even have the presser because it was only about increasing the reward. lol. The reporters hyped this so much and now they have nada.

Well, we didn't miss much except an increase in the reward. Sigh. But I will go ahead and upload the video now and post a link in a bit.

On the bright side, I was glad to hear that the reward was simply for information that leads to finding Kyron, and not for information that leads to the successful prosecution of the responsible party.

I woke up from a nap for this???

If they are doing such a good job why is there no fricking arrest?

I'm confused...

I thought they (LE) were going to answer some questions that had been sent in from reporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt