2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay then. :waitasec:
when does the press conference start? :doh:

Sounds like, to me, that the county was trying to CYA about money, tips, etc. Now I'm really, really starting to wonder if Terri is involved at all.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.......:furious:

i thought dy and kh looked mad while they were listening to the suits talking politics...? jmo

While, I do think that this presser was a waste of my time to watch...heck Dr. Phil might be more informative!

I do have one thing that struck me.

DY didn't mention TH in her plea for Kyron. Should she of? I don't know, but coming after the Dateline airing last night and DY's strong belief that TH did something/knows something/isn't cooperating. I am surprised that she wouldn't call TH out directly. Has LE asked her not to? If this presser was to put more pressure on TH wouldn't they want her to be named directly?

I had a feeling we had already heard the answers to the media ? on Friday in the press release...this was just justifying expenses, etc...a political PC...

The added money just makes me sadder...like desperation...nothing real to go on here? I'm just sad if there is no news, not that we did not hear any news...

I guess we don't need to start any new threads for info learned in this presser.

My heart is broken :( :( :( I hoped we would know more. My heart broken when they said long term efforts. I guess because I had wished they had some good news. We are close. We know the area he is in . Something

angel..I guess I missed that...."We know the area he is in ??""....

Hmmm, reward is effective at 3pm today. Does that seem like a bait to you guys? Im thinking maybe they are enticing someone with some more money.

Very disappointing press conference. No news other than the reward being doubled from $25,000 - $50,000. Desiree quietly crying in the back ground, Kaine and Tony somber. Desiree said a few words, while sobbing. The stress on all of them is very obvious.

sigh...

Well, let me know when they've scheduled another one, because it's really great to spend a week anticipating something that ends up being little more than a photo op.

n/k

I need to work my week around it, so this time, I'd like a full weeks notice, please.

Well whoop-tee-do! The only thing we learned was that the reward was doubled, now at $50,000.

I expected more from this PC. I wonder why they bother. They could have done this whole thing by email and gotten it to the media!

This presser wasn't meant for the public. It was strictly to tighten the noose around Terri. Now she has to be afraid that some other possible person who might know a snippet of information won't sell her out for 50 grand. And LE just let her know they haven't even touched all the $$$ available to us to keep this investigation going. And that they have people working around the clock. It was purely for Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K.Kosky