2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least I can go move my sprinkler without the anxiety that I'm going to miss something . . . .

The only thing I found interesting was at the first part when he actually started talking about the case and said something to the effect that "we believe there has been criminal activity in this case because these parents have been deprived of their son for 53 days" (That may not be the exact quote, but it's close). For some reason that comment made it sound to me like they DO believe he is being held somewhere. JMO

sigh...

Well, let me know when they've scheduled another one, because it's really great to spend a week anticipating something that ends up being little more than a photo op.

Ain't that the truth. Makes me wonder if they thought they'd have something to report by this time or perhaps were using the threat of such to put more pressure on people to talk.

That was absolutely the worst PC they have had yet, imo.

What a let down.

IMO

OK a week ago they asked for questions to be sent, saying they would attempt to answer. Now the hammer is down again. Something is brewing IMO. They have reversed what they said they would do a week ago. There was absolutely no news in this news presser. Desiree looks exhausted and was trying not to cry throughout the entire presser. Interesting vibes.

Hmmm, reward is effective at 3pm today. Does that seem like a bait to you guys? Im thinking maybe they are enticing someone with some more money.

That's what I thought too when I heard it.

That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! I don't care how much money you've spent or how many people are working on this WHERE IS KYRON.

Actually waiting a week for nothing. What was all that about emailing them questions etc?

I have a feeling something is going to break big time. Don't ask me why, but I feel like their reason for the presser changed at the last minute.

OK a week ago they asked for questions to be sent, saying they would attempt to answer. Now the hammer is down again. Something is brewing IMO. They have reversed what they said they would do a week ago. There was absolutely no news in this news presser. Desiree looks exhausted and was trying not to cry throughout the entire presser. Interesting vibes.

Would you get out of my head today? :floorlaugh:

My heart is broken :( :( :( I hoped we would know more. My heart broken when they said long term efforts. I guess because I had wished they had some good news. We are close. We know the area he is in . Something

In my heart of hearts I thought they were going to bring Kyron out, just like the baby hidden in the box under the bed. What a sweet and precious moment that was.

Instead...my heart hurts :(

Mel

Another thought, if they knew that DS was going before the GJ yesterday and they thought that she was going to give them something big...maybe they thought they were going to have something BIG to share, and then WHOOPS, sorry folks "no comment". Maybe DS wasn't what they were expecting and they are still waiting on a "big fish" that would explain doubling the reward.

Well, at least I can go move my sprinkler without the anxiety that I'm going to miss something . . . .

I hear ya YS.

I have busted my bum all day to make sure I had my real life stuff squared away before the PC.

I could have just taken my time.

IMO

I didn't hear where they said dede plead the 5th? Where did that info come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP