2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law enforcement knowing someone committed a crime and proving it in a court of law are two different things. Sometimes cases go a long time without being solved for that reason.

The other references as to when he went to live with his Grandparents it was TH who said he and Kaine did not get along. TH also said Kaine paid her to move in with him and take care of Kyron when he was a baby.TH said she was Desiree's friend. All of which Kaine and Desiree denied. I'll take Kaine and Desiree's word anyday over TH's.

respectfully snipped and BBM

Has Terri given an interview? Sorry, I don't recall seeing or reading this anywhere and I would hate to miss hearing the sound of her voice if she was on video - can someone please provide this link - TIA

I can definitely relate to being angry and not liking it when it comes to thinking about time wasted on a case.......
I devoted 17 months to the Haleigh Cummings case.. Haleigh has never been found and her dear father and his family have never once been referred to or... to my knowldege ever looked at as being person/s of interest by LE in Putnam County in regards to her mysterious disappearance........JMO

In reference to todays presser, I'm not even going to attempt to disect what that was all about...Who really knows? JMO

August will mark the 4th anniversary since Trenton Duckett disappeared. :( Sadly, sometimes kids don't get found and the family never has closure. It is heartbreaking.

He's already running for re-election on the basis of this case management. This is his shot at national news, tv face time.

The Sherriff's re-election race is almost 4 yrs away, sure hope this case is solved by then!!!

There is a thread to discuss Kaine and Desiree's comments. This is not that thread. Shift to the proper thread please.

The oldest son of TH arrived here the day after Kyron went missing. I understood Kaine to say that he was sent home because it was in the midst of all this and that it was in his best interest at this time. Remember the oldest son had just gotten here for a visit?

The other references as to when he went to live with his Grandparents it was TH who said he and Kaine did not get along. TH also said Kaine paid her to move in with him and take care of Kyron when he was a baby.TH said she was Desiree's friend.All of which Kaine and Desiree denied. I'll take Kaine and Desiree's word anyday over TH's. Kaine and Desiree have talked about a lot now.

One must remember TH has been controlling all the information for a long time. She tells her friends one thing, Kaine another thing and Desiree something else. She was in the control tower.

It has all been about control and manipulation for TH. That is why the profillers have been revealing so much in the media and with the bio-parents. That would be her greatest fear to lose control and for all to discover it's all been lies.

There is a lot here we do not know. Afterwards it's easy to look back and say ohh that was why, etc. When you trust someone completely you can be totally decimated by the mack truck because you didn't see it coming!

This whole experience for Kaine must be emotionally sickening thinking if I didn't see this what must Kyron have seen of felt or been exposed to?

Because Kaine does not come across as a warm demonstrative person does not mean he did not love Kyron with all his heart and K, as well as TH at one time.

I feel he is thinking what is wrong with me that I could have been that wrong about this person I loved? What is wrong with me that I could not see how it was hurting Kyron? Why didn't I see it? Why didn't I do something about it? I suspect he will question every decision he's made and will in the future.

TH was a master manipulator and controller. Only since her house of cards have fallen has her true character been revealed.

I think both Kaine and Desiree have begun to realize Kyron might not be coming back and only one person is responsible for that. In the Dateline interview,Tony said when he heard about the murder for hire that was the turning point for him...Paraphrasing I took it to mean he knew Kyron could be deceased. My opinion

I just wonder who this reward info was directed toward if it was?

Thank You! :blowkiss:

There is a lot here we do not know. Afterwards it's easy to look back and say ohh that was why, etc. When you trust someone completely you can be totally decimated by the mack truck because you didn't see it coming!

I feel he is thinking what is wrong with me that I could have been that wrong about this person I loved? What is wrong with me that I could not see how it was hurting Kyron? Why didn't I see it? Why didn't I do something about it? I suspect he will question every decision he's made and will in the future.

TH was a master manipulator and controller. Only since her house of cards have fallen has her true character been revealed.

respectively snipped and bolded by me.

Here is where i have some problems reconciling this situation when it comes to KH.. He contradicts himself on his view of Th alot, He says he never saw anything coming ,then says he saw changes in Th PPD etc.

Now i agree he did not see the alleged MFH or Kyron's disappearance(he believes she is guilty) but he has stated as many times as he has not that he did see this side of Th... So i'm left wondering did he or didn't he?

EG:"She has a deceitful side that I have experienced several times," says Kaine. "As far as going to extremes with the plot, I didn't see that coming at all."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20400681,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member