2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we all. Two babies just pulled from a river...mother arrested for leaving the scene. Does this ever end?

FROM DAILY EXPERIENCE: NO!!!! :banghead::furious::banghead:

and now we return to your evening stock market figures/weather & sports scores but for some of us (my brother & sister posters), they return to their form & manner of prayers for an END of the evil!:furious:

I believe Dominic was given the info about exactly where to look on Suburban Drive, and either he was off on his measurements by some feet, or the flood waters floated Caylee's remains further away from their original dumping grounds.

Snipped and bolded by me, respectfully, I just wanted to comment on this one thing. I'm sure it's been discussed ad nauseum, but I had a personal experience I wanted to share.

I live in the woods, there are coyotes, foxes, deer, bears, everything, within a stone's throw of my house. At the edge of my yard there is a slight incline of a hill that goes up about 10 feet, where the forest actually begins. At that point, it's a gradual incline up to the top of the mountain. Though it looks flat right in front of you, it's so gradual that it's deceptive, but actually climbs 700 feet. ANYWAY (useless information...). .. Anyway. In April of this year, I came home from work and walked out to the garden. I was taken aback by a flutter of heavy wings, it was three turkey vultures flying up from the ground about a foot from where I was standing, it was on the incline behind a tree so I hadn't seen them. Scared me. I know what it means when turkey vultures are on the ground, so I dared not walk up there, waited for my boyfriend to come home and sent him back there. He said 'oh, gag, there's a deer". A deer had somehow died up there, not a foot from my garden, in the woods, I couldn't see it, smell it or anything, nor could I see the vultures until THEY noticed ME and flew off.

We couldn't figure out how the deer died, whether it had been hit by a car and wandered into the woods, it wasn't hunting season so that wasn't an issue, did it die of natural causes? Don't know. I was not allowed to go up there and see it for myself, because I'm the type that bursts into tears and won't stop for a month.

So every day for about two weeks, I'd go up to the garden and get startled by the vultures taking off. Then it all stopped. I THINK I smelled something once. Not sure.

So, the other day, four months later, we were walking in the woods and I suddenly realized I was standing right in the spot where I'd seen those vultures 4 months earlier. But there was nothing. I said "hey Joe, where's the deer?" and we looked around until we found bones. And then we measured.

15 feet. We measured 15 feet away from the spot where the deer originally was rotting and being eaten by the vultures. 15 feet. And the bones were scattered over an area of about 4 feet, and I'm not a paleontologist or whatever it is, so I don't even know if all the bones we saw would be all the bones there were. There was a skull, ribs and some femur looking ones.

Fifteen feet. On the top of a mountain. At the end of a dead end street, with nothing but a decline below it and an incline above it. We've had minimal rain this season, and certainly not anything along the lines of a flood. Just animals.

Now, I realize that there is never any death in nature. There's a lot of life in a dead tree. Mice and other living creatures find protein off the bones of a dead deer, etc. And while I feel like that's nature's way of recycling life, and it's all respectful and necessary, and while I don't know why I felt so compelled to tell that wretched story, I now feel like I must go and cry for a few weeks till I get over the idea that little Caylee could have been treated that same way, but there isn't an ounce of respect or anything natural about it. I'm so sick, I just want to die.

Edited to add, would be glad to take pictures for sake of measurement, calibration kinda thing, but that would be a little sick I guess. But i could.

Someone had mentioned in an earlier post that there are some emails missing. I went to the emails and began comparing the pdf #'s to the page #'s on the documents. For instance the emails begin with page #20425 which corresponds to pdf #1. When you scroll down to page #20650 it corresponds to pdf #127 even though you've advanced 225 pages according to the numbers but only 127 pages according to the pdf page numbers. So where are the missing 100 pages or why number them out of sequence?

(because the page numbers are written over and further confuse the matter, the 5's are written over with 6's, another example is, if you scroll to pdf #143 it corresponds to page #20666, a difference of 241 pages.)

It would take too long to figure out what is wrong with the pages but for some reason, they have left out a chunk of pages or numbered the pages out of sequence. This leads me to believe that we are not reading all of the emails that LE has. Therefore, I'm not sure we can determine who said what to whom first if we don't have all the emails. :waitasec:

If someone looks at the email docs and sees that I've made an obvious mistake, please let me/us know.

True . there is definitely a numbering out of sequence.
The thing I looked for was date of the email and time stamped on each.
And also looked at Subject line - to see which emails go together and which is the original email, and which are "replies" indicated by "RE" in the subject line. That tells us who originated the email subject and who replied to it.

I think when there was information that might implicate a non-relevant person in this case in anything, those pages were pulled and appear as BLANK in Discovery. On the cfnews discovery docs, there is a whole chunk of missing pages - about 10 I think.

I think the off page numbering also had to do with the technician who pulled all the emails from Dominic's computer. Some may have been jumbled up a bit.

There are definitely pieces to the puzzle missing! That can be so frustrating when we are trying so hard to make it all fit into some kind of picture we can understand. I just have to trust that the State Attorneys have it all figured out and under control.

http://johninflorida.wordpress.com/2...but-the-story/
Here’s my story, the whole story and nothing but the story.
December 31, 2008 by johninflorida

whitecarinwoodsonSuburbanjohninflorida1a.jpg

It seems that this photo came from the Orange County Property Appraisers office. Aerial photo 2008.

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/g...13129000021&query_data=1111111P&tax_year=0000

Click top left show map
then go to left bottom and click Prior Year Aerials click 2008

And this thread just goes to prove that you can have a discussion without going off of the deep end. ^5 to Woe.be.gone and LambChop for discussing intelligently!! :)

And this thread just goes to prove that you can have a discussion without going off of the deep end. ^5 to Woe.be.gone and LambChop for discussing intelligently!! :)

Why thank you, Tulessa. We have passion for this child the same as all of us do on here. All we want are the answers instead we get more questions from the family. Must admit though the A's give us lots to talk about. And JB, we won't go there.......lol

Looks like Dominic and his wife cancelled another Hearing in their foreclosure case, which was set for last Friday, the 13th. There is a change in Plaintiff name on the case.
Also looks like Dominic and his wife have filed for Bankruptcy.

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/CivilDocket/case_detail.jsp?CaseNo=2008CA006234

Case Number: 2008CA006234 Judge: CLAYTON D. SIMMONS
Date Filed: 10/02/2008 Case Type: MTG FORECLOSURE/LIEN
Plantiffs: Defendants:

* BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON
* CIT MTG LOAN TRUST 2007 1
* BANK OF NEW YORK

* CASEY DOMINIC A
* CASEY MARY R

08/16/2010 NOCH NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF HEARING 8/13/10 @ 9:00 AM
08/16/2010 SBKY MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FL ORL DIV
08/16/2010 SBKY NOTICE OF FILING & SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY DOMINIC A CASEY & MARY R CASEY CASE #6:10-BK-08935-KSJ
08/12/2010 O CIT MTG LOAN TRUST 2007 1/SIMMONS 8/12/10
08/12/2010 O ORDER AMENDING PARTY PLTF FROM BANK OF NEW YORK TO BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON FKA BANK OF NEW YORK OBO
08/11/2010 M EX-PARTE MOTION TO AMEND PARTY PLTF BY PLTF
07/22/2010 RADF REPLY TO DEFT DOMINIC A CASEY, MARY R CASEY'S AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES/BY PLTF
06/04/2010 NHCY NOTICE OF HEARING ON 8/13/10 @ 9 AM JUDGE SIMMONS

Thanks, it would still be nice to know the exact day and time.

If you right click on the picture and then click on properties it says created 8/18/2010

ETA: Which is crazy because that is todays date.

If you right click on the picture and then click on properties it says created 8/18/2010

ETA: Which is crazy because that is todays date.

This is a archived photo from 2008. I couldn't find a date on it.

Looks like Dominic and his wife cancelled another Hearing in their foreclosure case, which was set for last Friday, the 13th. There is a change in Plaintiff name on the case.

* BANK OF NEW YORK

* CASEY DOMINIC A
* CASEY MARY R

08/16/2010 SBKY NOTICE OF FILING & SUGGESTION OF BANKRUPTCY DOMINIC A CASEY & MARY R CASEY CASE #6:10-BK-08935-KSJ
08/12/2010 O ORDER AMENDING PARTY PLTF FROM BANK OF NEW YORK TO BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON FKA BANK OF NEW YORK OBO
07/22/2010 RADF REPLY TO DEFT DOMINIC A CASEY, MARY R CASEY'S AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES/BY PLTF

Dominic has a wife??? :waitasec: Another silent sufferer from ICA et al?

This explains how Dominic has "operatives" in Puerto Rico!

And on Nov 13, 2008 this man and his P.I. agency in PR are intensely working on leads for an ALIVE Caylee in PR.... then only one day later - Nov 14th, Dominic gets a "tip" from "somebody", that sends him DIGGING in the ground for a DECEASED Caylee. The "tip" was soooooooo credible that Dom went back THREE TIMES, and took still photos while Hoover video recorded the search in the woods on Suburban (which there are NO emails from Ginny the psychic or Luke directing Dominic to that spot).

http://www.pinow.com/news/2008/11/12/pi-in-anthony-case-speaks/
PI in Anthony Case Speaks
November 12th, 2008

excerpts:
“You can call me crazy,” says Dominic, who has been a private investigator for 20 years. “Everyone is calling me crazy. I get death threats on a daily basis.”

"Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August."

“There are in excess of 5,000 tips. By withholding the tips of people who say they saw Caylee Marie, it just fuels the public opinion that Caylee Marie is no longer with us. And that is untrue.”

"D&A Investigations, Inc. has been investigating the circumstances surrounding Caylee Marie Anthony’s disappearance and possible location since July 25, 2008."

"Our investigation has crossed many States and we are proud to have become partners with InfiniTec Investigation Services of Puerto Rico. Fernando Fernández and his Team have become an integral part of this investigation, in both Puerto Rico and the United States."

"As of the writing of this article D&A Investigations, Inc. & InfiniTec Investigation Services is continuing our work on the case, as it is still ongoing."

http://www.infinitecpr.com
Comment by Fernando — November 13, 2008 @ 1:19 pm

* BANK OF NEW YORK

* CASEY DOMINIC A
* CASEY MARY R

The house was purchased 6/14/2006 for $292,500. The last two years of property taxes are unpaid too!

The house was purchased 6/14/2006 for $292,500. The last two years of property taxes are unpaid too!

WOW! he must have really thought that jumping into the Anthony case was gonna pay him big bucks and get him out of all of his financial trouble?!

side note: Interesting that Luke gave Dom a "tip" for a live Caylee at a house in the "Springs", which is where Dom said he lives! A gated community.

WOW! he must have really thought that jumping into the Anthony case was gonna pay him big bucks and get him out of all of his financial trouble?!

side note: Interesting that Luke gave Dom a "tip" for a live Caylee at a house in the "Springs", which is where Dom said he lives! A gated community.

Another "oh good grief" moment, brought to you by DC and company!

And let us not forget -- in one email up thread DC complains to LPhillips how he is out over 20K for providing security for the memorial. So instead of jumping into this to because it's "gonna pay him big bucks", DC paid 20K and more for the luxury of jumping into the case. :waitasec:

Oh the irony is rich, indeed.

This explains how Dominic has "operatives" in Puerto Rico!

And on Nov 13, 2008 this man and his P.I. agency in PR are intensely working on leads for an ALIVE Caylee in PR.... then only one day later - Nov 14th, Dominic gets a "tip" from "somebody", that sends him DIGGING in the ground for a DECEASED Caylee. The "tip" was soooooooo credible that Dom went back THREE TIMES, and took still photos while Hoover video recorded the search in the woods on Suburban (which there are NO emails from Ginny the psychic or Luke directing Dominic to that spot).

http://www.pinow.com/news/2008/11/12/pi-in-anthony-case-speaks/
PI in Anthony Case Speaks
November 12th, 2008

excerpts:
“You can call me crazy,” says Dominic, who has been a private investigator for 20 years. “Everyone is calling me crazy. I get death threats on a daily basis.”

"Dominic has also spoken many times with Casey, meeting with her in Orange County Jail early as August."

“There are in excess of 5,000 tips. By withholding the tips of people who say they saw Caylee Marie, it just fuels the public opinion that Caylee Marie is no longer with us. And that is untrue.”

"D&A Investigations, Inc. has been investigating the circumstances surrounding Caylee Marie Anthony’s disappearance and possible location since July 25, 2008."

"Our investigation has crossed many States and we are proud to have become partners with InfiniTec Investigation Services of Puerto Rico. Fernando Fernández and his Team have become an integral part of this investigation, in both Puerto Rico and the United States."

"As of the writing of this article D&A Investigations, Inc. & InfiniTec Investigation Services is continuing our work on the case, as it is still ongoing."

http://www.infinitecpr.com
Comment by Fernando — November 13, 2008 @ 1:19 pm

Snicker, snicker - one their services is: MARITAL INFIDELITY

And let us not forget -- in one email up thread DC complains to LPhillips how he is out over 20K for providing security for the memorial. So instead of jumping into this to because it's "gonna pay him big bucks", DC paid 20K and more for the luxury of jumping into the case. :waitasec:

IMO, he will be quite lucky if financial loss is all he suffers from his involvement in this case .... ie criminal prosecution could be a possibility??

It appears the irony isn't so much rich as overextended. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members