2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 20962 -- DC speculating that the cause of the divorce filing was GA sexually abusing KC ... (BBM)

Spencer •. Jamil
Crom:
~nt:
fo:
Subject:
D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Monday, September 01,20086:23 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
RE: Puerto Rico connections
WOW! Okay) rather than being planned for some time more like brewing for some time and then
"snap") yes Cindy's father is in a nursing home in Mount Dora) FL) as for "other" DNA profile
matching) this information has not been released however John Allen once again today stated
DNA places Caylee in the trunk of the car. Reason for divorce filing? Speculation is George
had an affair however he was the Plaintiff. I suspect sexual abuse of Casey and that she may
have seen her father "look" at Caylee in a similar manner that Casey recognized . . .

Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
D&A Investigations) Inc.
E <mailto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com
P 407.865.7152
F 407.865.7158
<http://www.daacci.com/> www.dgator.com
Access to Knowledge is a RightT
Copyright C 2008. All rights reserved.
This email is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s). This
email and its attachments) if any) contain confidential information which may be "Legally
Privileged" and/or may contain "Work Product") information protected by "Intellectual
Property Rights" or others "Rights". This email does not constitute any commitment from the
sender except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and
sender. If you receive this email by mistake) please notify the sender, delete this email
immediately from your system and destroy all copies of it. You may not) directly or
indirectly) use) disclose) distribute, print or copy this email or any part of it if you are
not the intended recipient.
-----Original

Email exchange from Dec. 11th, 2008. The day Caylee's body was discovered.
pgs. 21426-21427 --all emphasis mine

-----Original Message-----
From: ginnylucas@netzero.net [mailto:ginnylucas@netzero.net]
Sent: Thursday) December 11) 2008 7:37 PM
To: dearmont@wildblue.net
Subject: Re: Photo of Zenaida Gonzalez - didn't know she was a BLONDE!
Luke - want to thank you so much for bringing this case forward ... we will be getting a case out of Hawaii - I dreamed about a young girl and a young wacko - he took her up the hill to hide her in his apt. complex, and then he dumped her .... I can't tell if it is a young mother and her young toddler - who may have become murdered ... g plus Austrailia will speak to us) and so will Dallas) TX ?
more to come -- this will really work - tell Dominic - I am sorry for the tragedy and the outcome - but I can get sponsors for more work) after the dna - says that it is her ... which I think it is her ... ginette
oh) and pIs. thank him for backing me and confirming my accuracy ... were the stones there?

Sent: Thursday) December
11) 2008 10:37 PM

To: ginnylucas@netzero.net
Subject: RE: Photo of Zenaida Gonzalez - didn't know she was a BLONDE!
Importance: High
Ginette - actually) photo shows where remains were found. You were in the area but not on the spot indicated. It was behind a house on the corner and across from the school. But) no one else came close to your location.
Playing a hunch) this may be another hoax - that area had been searched with dogs before and )thing found - it's possible that someone planted the bones there - have to wait until the 1D comes in

Luke

Sorry if this has been discussed...but it seems that Dominic is psychic as well...
Page 706...

What is prompting the location shown near Hopespring Drive is a statement Casey made a long
time ago to Lee on one of his visits to Her in Jail" she
stated: "I feel that she [Caylee] is very close to home".

This was an Oct. 13th email...that's the day before the indictment.
Can someone tell me...was there any discussion with Luke about Hopespring prior to this revelation?

ETA: ok...I see this was DC's idea.
Luke inquires in an earlier email...

What is prompting the location shown near Hopespring Dr?

"if ok say apples if not say grapes"???????

Oh my sweet jesus there was on august 6 2008 a full on search for caylee alive or most likely dead and they are talking to a psychic who is asking them to give them fruit-based code?

May some of the perpetrators of this nonsense be curled up on their living room floors tonight, whimpering and begging forgiveness. :furious:
grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a few quick questions.....................

Will JB's tummy ache make a "CAMEO" in the next 1-24 hours....or minutes??????

Exactly how many "parties" will be arrested for obstruction of justice, tampering with an investigation, and making false statements to LE??????????????

Anyone??? Anyone?????

Sorry if this has been discussed...but it seems that Dominic is psychic as well...
Page 706...

What is prompting the location shown near Hopespring Drive is a statement Casey made a long

Can someone tell me...was their any discussion with Luke about Hopespring prior to this revelation?

Nice catch, RR. Thanks for helping those of us what get spun up :innocent: stay grounded in what the facts on hand have to say! :blowkiss:

Just a few quick questions.....................

Will JB's tummy ache make a "CAMEO" in the next 1-24 hours....or minutes??????

Exactly how many "parties" will be arrested for obstruction of justice, tampering with an investigation, and making false statements to LE??????????????

Anyone??? Anyone?????
I don't have enough fingers, let me take off my socks and get back to you!

Page 706...

Can someone tell me...was their any discussion with Luke about Hopespring prior to this revelation?

Here is the precise location mentioned on discovery page 21284:

Note that is it not where the body was found.

[Please I really really do not want this thread to go OT but can anyone briefly tell me who is "Jamil Spencer" or where I can find that info? PM totally fine, just wondering if that is LE or someone the defense should be looking into as a SODDI. ;-) ]

Page 706...

Can someone tell me...was there any discussion with Luke about Hopespring prior to this revelation?

From a quick look I don't see anything. I think this is pure BS. I think at this point DC knows from KC or JB where Caylee is and he is setting the groundwork for a frame of TL. He says

Last nightJ Casey made mention of Her and Lazzaro looking around in the area at maybe
a place to live togetherJ I did not believe this to be true because the only place they
looked at was the next apartment complex down from Sutton Place because Casey knows the
assistant manager there and that is where they both planned moving to.

Or, now that I reread that, that ICA "mentioned it" makes me think KC is trying to frame TL

[Please I really really do not want this thread to go OT but can anyone briefly tell me who is "Jamil Spencer" or where I can find that info? PM totally fine, just wondering if that is LE or someone the defense should be looking into as a SODDI. ;-) ]

He is associated with Ginny the psychic who supposedly led DC to the area in his video. I surmise that Jamil Spencer is his real name and Luke is his psychic handle. But that's just my guess.

Well. I have only read up to page 400+ of these emails. I am speechless. So much is explained here.

I think there should be laws passed to keep wackadoodles like these out of missing children cases. It borders obstruction. I can't imagine what the OSCO detectives battled in getting this case together. They must have realized early on they had a cast of idiots. Idiots who would listen to some kookoo psychic whose husband evidently doesn't like what she does because she seems to have to "hide" what she is doing when he is home. It should be crimal for amateur gumshoes to interfere with an investigation.

This is rich...

Luke talking...

The only chance Casey has is to find Caylee and bring
to light the whole conspiracy.

Oh my...their credibility just took a dive...but what's really interesting is that DC zeros in on the area down Hopespring...and Ginny...who btw has been all over the country with her predictions narrows it down to the "stones". Ok...let me get in touch with my own powers here...just who's playing who?

More gems from DC (BBM)

Page 21030

I=rom:
mt:
10:
D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.comJ
Friday, September 05, 20082:28 PM
dearmont@netzero.com
Subject: RE: 08129 Gregory ... Update
Still observing subject and all "appears" normal which of course makes me suspicious J we are
going to stay on this until my "gut feeling" is answered.
This morning was as you may imagine a circus picking up Casey at the Jail and bringing her
home. The media had trap cars at all intersections but I managed to get around them, they
were allover us on 1-4 and the East West ExpresswaYJ I had a couple of chase vehicles
blocking themJ as you may imagine) quite a bloody mess but all was well and security is tight
at the Anthony's home. I was a very tearful reunion and Casey's body language reinforces to
me that she so desperately seeking to get Caylee home.
I am somewhat disillusioned with Baez and had to bite my tongue. He has me at the point of
telling him to go fly a kite all he did on the drive was call media 20/20 Geraldo Greta
and playing them. His conduct towards me is far from acceptable. I have to re-think whether
to just go solo on this . .

Dominic CaseYJ Private Investigator
D&A InvestigationsJ Inc.
E <mailto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com
P 487.865.7152
F 487.865.7158
C 487.448.4565
<http://www.daacci.com/> www.dgator.com
Access to

"IF OK SAY APPLES IF NOT SAY GRAPES"???????

OH MY SWEET JESUS there was on August 6 2008 a full on search for Caylee alive or most likely dead and they are talking to A PSYCHIC who is asking them to give them FRUIT-BASED CODE?

May some of the perpetrators of this nonsense be curled up on their living room floors tonight, whimpering and begging forgiveness. :furious:

(ETA: Just jumped ahead to PDF page 1700 and fwd, and honestly cannot even begin to cut and paste. These are emails from early March 2009 and the stretching and reaching and (at that point, 03/07/09) setting up of RK--it is what my dear departed grandma would have called "Beyond the pale." Utterly and completely beyond the pale.)

This psychic stuff is indicative of laziness and extremely low intelligence imo. It is unconscionable for a grown man to be following these insipid, nonsensical goose-chases and getting paid for it. Please someone revoke his licence and put him in jail!

I am baffled. BAFFLED as to why normal human beings would not trust LE who was busting their butt to find your missing granddaughter, but would listen to this dribble. My mouth is hanging open.

Here is the precise location mentioned on discovery page 21284:

Note that is it not where the body was found.
Oh...I know that...that would have been way too easy. But curious that after DC has a conversation with Casey (per his own words) comes up with this location. I'm not at the end, but where did he get this info from? (why I mentioned he had become psychic...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lupa