2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! I never thought about that! I could see Cindy agreeing to a reality show that follows her leading up to the trial, during the trial and after the trial. Could you imagine?

Like 'The Staircase' with Michael Peterson? I can actually imagine that happening, that would not surprise me at all!

Had to watch the interview again and one thing I wish Kerry would have asked..which I'm sure no interviewer will ever ask is...So CA, since you and your daughter are cut from the same fiber...Would you be able to NOT tell ANYONE that your child had been kidnapped and you had no idea where she was for 31 days? Could you, CA go dancing and drinking and steal money from whomever you could to buy new clothes and lingerie and cook nice little meals for the boyfriend of the moment and his friends? Could you CA make up jobs and fake emails from fake bosses to make it appear that you worked?
I just have a gut feeling that CA will not do an interview without approving allt he questions herself before the interview begins.

Weird? What 22-year-old doesn't go out and party? I know I did.

Those were Cindy's words not mine. One of the Larry King interviews.

Weird? What 22-year-old doesn't go out and party? I know I did.

Those were Cindy's words not mine. One of the Larry King interviews.

Well being a mother at 22 myself I didn't. I don't think I would have been out partying and stealing either if my daughter were missing. That's just me though.

Well being a mother at 22 myself I didn't. I don't think I would have been out partying and stealing either if my daughter were missing. That's just me though.

You're not Cindy Anthony's daughter.

Cindy thinks that it was perfectly normal for Casey to be out and about partying at clubs, getting tattoos, stealing money, cooking for her boyfriend, renting horror movies just mere hours after her precious two-year-old baby was kidnapped. One of the movies involved a body, sealed in a black trash bag, inside a trunk.

Oh, and it wasn't even all Casey's fault. She was following a script.

Cindy thinks that it was perfectly normal for Casey to be out and about partying at clubs, getting tattoos, stealing money, cooking for her boyfriend, renting horror movies just mere hours after her precious two-year-old baby was kidnapped. One of the movies involved a body, sealed in a black trash bag, inside a trunk.

Anyone ever find that script anyways?

This is the second interview in a row where George said "people forget how all this started..."

What do you think he's getting at there?

IMO-Just a lame attempt at trying to re-write history! No matter what the Anthony's say-it all started with the obvious lies that ICA told for YEARS (starting about middle school-according to what Lee told Tony) and were never questioned about!:furious: For LE and most of us (after Cindy's 911 call)-it began here-

http://www.wftv.com/video/17137084/index.html

I don't understand why CA has such a hard time believing the scientific evidence that LE have discovered yet she believes her daughter knowing all that she knows:waitasec: She can deny and deny and make excuses for ICA yet all of the professionals who are just doing their job, she cant believe them?
The script thing, I wouldn't buy that because now that shes in jail and safe wouldnt she be TALKING. CA needs to get more suspicious!

This is the second interview in a row where George said "people forget how all this started..."

What do you think he's getting at there?

Not sure what he is getting at but I do know that he needs to rethink that statement.

How this all started (for all of us and the rest of the public) was Cindy calling 911 to turn Casey in for stealing a car, that smelled like a dead body had been in. Now, Cindy and George of course knew for hours that the car smelled that way. George made the decision to drive that car home from the towyard knowing what that smell was. Neither George nor Cindy called 911 to report the smell. It was clear that someone had been in the car that was dead. Cindy then decides to clean out the car and items that were found in the car. Is this not tampering with evidence?!? George being ex LE knew what they needed to do and should have done. However apparently whatever person it was that had died was not as important as their precious daughter. So forget about preserving any evidence against her. Forget about a family having closure and knowing what happened to their loved one. Casey was the only one that mattered!

So what would have happened if Casey had been able to produce Caylee for Cindy that night? Would 911 have ever been called about the smell of decomp in Casey's car? Would LE have ever known that Casey had a dead body in the trunk of her car? I don't think so.

That's something that George and Cindy need to remember. They themselves immediately began covering for Casey before they even knew exactly what had happened. They continue to do it even now.

It's past time for someone who interviews them to bring this up. It's past time for Cindy and George to be held accountable for their own actions in helping Casey. Until that happens I would prefer to not see them on my tv at all.

MOO

Yes and "protecting the family"! I loved that one.

Not sure what he is getting at but I do know that he needs to rethink that statement.

How this all started (for all of us and the rest of the public) was Cindy calling 911 to turn Casey in for stealing a car, that smelled like a dead body had been in. Now, Cindy and George of course knew for hours that the car smelled that way. George made the decision to drive that car home from the towyard knowing what that smell was. Neither George nor Cindy called 911 to report the smell. It was clear that someone had been in the car that was dead. Cindy then decides to clean out the car and items that were found in the car. Is this not tampering with evidence?!? George being ex LE knew what they needed to do and should have done. However apparently whatever person it was that had died was not as important as their precious daughter. So forget about preserving any evidence against her. Forget about a family having closure and knowing what happened to their loved one. Casey was the only one that mattered!

So what would have happened if Casey had been able to produce Caylee for Cindy that night? Would 911 have ever been called about the smell of decomp in Casey's car? Would LE have ever known that Casey had a dead body in the trunk of her car? I don't think so.

That's something that George and Cindy need to remember. They themselves immediately began covering for Casey before they even knew exactly what had happened. They continue to do it even now.

It's past time for someone who interviews them to bring this up. It's past time for Cindy and George to be held accountable for their own actions in helping Casey. Until that happens I would prefer to not see them on my tv at all.

MOO

That's the huge thing in all of this that bothers me. GA should have called 911 then and there at the tow yard. I think any rational person knowing that smell would have. We know we can see the exact moment when Cindy went into complete "must protect KC, Caylee be damned" denial. And it was actually a few hours after this. George actually started it first right at this point. What sort of family thinks like this?

That's the huge thing in all of this that bothers me. GA should have called 911 then and there at the tow yard. I think any rational person knowing that smell would have. We know we can see the exact moment when Cindy went into complete "must protect KC, Caylee be damned" denial. And it was actually a few hours after this. George actually started it first right at this point. What sort of family thinks like this?

A family that wants to project to the outside world that they are an example of the "Perfect American Family" while living the life of total dysfunction. jmo

A family that wants to project to the outside world that they are an example of the "Perfect American Family" while living the life of total dysfunction. jmo

Also, a family that has enough cajones to take a 7 -8 month pregnant girl to a family wedding in a tight fitting dress that emphasizes her belly and say "oh no-she's not pregnant! We asked her and she said she would have had to have sex to be pregnant!"
Reminds me of JB's remark-"what are you going to believe-me or your own eyes?":snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230