2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dear god let the black woollen fibres found on the duct tape link straight back to Casey or the Anthony home! I know it wont break through Cindy's wall of deception, er, I mean denial...but I really want that extra link after seeing this interview.

I think CA is totally wrong to say that there was no evidence linking KC to the remains site. Can anyone say "Duct tape?" How about "a rare type of duct tape shown to have most likely come from the A house, based on what was on the gas cans and the posters?" Oh, sorry CA. Did you choke on that?

I don't really think it matters one whit what they are asked as there will not be honest forthright answers to whatever is asked. MOO

"How can they prove Caylee was killed by anyone, let alone her own mother."

CA is in cuckoo-banana land. She needs to get off tv, go to therapy, and get some serious mental help. I'm not kidding or being snarky, this whole thing is so off the rails-opportunists feeding off each other until they all collapse in a ball of greed and lies (IMO).

:twocents:My observations... There is a fractured relationship between George and Cindy that is being held together by the thin thread of hope that Casey is innocent. Cindy is in complete denial, but not of the fact that Casey could do such a think, but by her own admission that she cold not do such a thing, and thereby through transference neither could she. When she claims that Caylee is still alive, this completes the circle for me and leaves one resultant thought.... She needs medical help... fast. This is a woman on the edge of a major breakdown, and that snap is going to come one day when the next straw lands on the pile.

George on the other hand played his cards well, but is distancing himself a bit from the charade while tending to the need to keep Cindy's delusions afloat. Two items really stuck me... 1) the rage in his eyes when asked about molesting his daughter - there is nothing as hurtful to a father as that accusation. He had now way to admonish Casey without calling her a liar, hence the bs story of Casey caring for another in a situation. 2) When asked if she was guilty... he never once even came close to saying no... only that he believed there were others were involved.

Just my observations for what they are worth - Seriously - if someone who is a friend of the Anthony family is readying this - Get Cindy help - NOW - she is going to snap and its not going to be light when it happens.

I have to wonder, WHY Cindy's "friend", the lady from her church who sits by her side at every court hearing, has not said, " Cindy, I think you are bonkers, and you really need some help". If I had the opportunity to befriend Cindy, I certainly wouldn't be able to keep up with the charade this long.

UNLESS, she really knows what Cindy thinks, ( Casey is 100 % guilty, and Cindy is on the media hunt to do all to help in her defense )

Cindy is crazy like a fox, and that woman knows it. So does Baez.

CA is in cuckoo-banana land.
She needs to get off tv, go to therapy, and get some serious mental help. I'm not kidding or being snarky, this whole thing is so off the rails-opportunists feeding off each other until they all collapse in a ball of greed and lies (IMO).

Thanks shellsbells! That says it all!

WOW...I see that Cindy is still in MAJOR denial. She still "isn't sure" that Caylee is dead based on the forensics??!!

All I saw was the foreshadowing to the trial in May and the defense's ridiculous claim to evidence tampering and prosecution/LE/witness "collusion".

I love the Today Show, but I really wish that the interviewers start being more blatant in their questioning instead of the "fluff" questions that they keep asking over and over.

I don't know who was worse this morning, Meredith's interview of the Anthonys or Matt's interview with Dina Lohan (what a piece of work that one is -- no wonder her daughter is in the predicament she is....this woman redefines stage mother and seemed like she was on something. She couldn't form a coherent thought and just kept repeating herself and not answering the questions....but I digress....sorry for the O/T).

IMO, just another free trip to New York for the Anthonys. Nothing new was in this interview. We just got to see inside the shrine to Casey and Caylee that the Anthony home has become.

Such a sad existence they will have to live for the rest of their lives.

I definitely need coffee asap.

I noticed early on what a keen grasp of the obvious the Federal Agent had when he explained to George the overt examples of Cindy trying to convince him what a good mother SHE was, and therefore Casey could not have harmed her child any more than she would have and how spot on that was. Here Cindy admits that.
George admits it is possible that he is blinded in denial.
Cindy admits that something may have happened that Casey has an emotional block with.
We are done here.

The best thing we heard here is an unequivocal denial of the sexual abuse at the hand of Lee and pop. Shot across the brow to Baez by George...he is not falling on his sword. We have a year left to go. Pop will be even more to the left in a year, and he will get there faster with provocation by the defense. That would be obvious to a child. Yet, the defense will do it.
The interesting thing about this was George saying it had been explained to him by others that she was feigning the story to show empathy to her friend inmate who had been writing of her abuse story. He was specific that he did not hear the excuse from Casey, but rather others...Baez, I assume. If it was Baez, then they are implying to him that this balloon would not float for long and they have no intention of making this claim at trial in either phase; because Casey does not assert this claim as true. How does this jive with the reason for the WHY letter? Apparently Jose asked Baez about the truth of this, he did not say , George, you will be hearing something about this, so I want to assure you she did not mean it , at all. MOO

You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Was the Today Show thing done in two segments and Imissed the first one? You're all talking about stuff I didn't see!

Good gravy...if they are still 'questioning' the forensics, the DNA that the remains were Caylee, then why did they put on that memorial at the church?

Cindy states that ICA isn't calculated enough to dump Caylee's body. Yet she was calculated enough to lie to her friends, steal money to buy food and beer for her boyfriend, steal from her grandmother, steal from her own parents, make up a job and related job 'friends', and fabricate stories to her friends in turn about her parents and life. I certainly think she's calculated enough to dump a body.

CA is in cuckoo-banana land. She needs to get off tv, go to therapy, and get some serious mental help. I'm not kidding or being snarky, this whole thing is so off the rails-opportunists feeding off each other until they all collapse in a ball of greed and lies (IMO).

Ask Scott Peterson how that worked for him!!!!!

I could not watch, to many lies from the Anthonys and I think it is because of them that KC is like she is. I won't waste my time on these people. They live in another world from another planet. Just stay home, quit making money of their murdered grandbaby.
Get some REAL HELP!

How can CA on one hand say that there is mysterious DNA that could lead to another perp, yet dispute DNA linking the remains to her granddaughter? Seriously, either you believe in the science or you don't. You can't only believe in it when it tells you what you want to hear!

Note to Networks. Please quit interviewing proven liars.

Cindy says she can't believe the remains are Caylee. But the child was wrapped in a blanket from the house, a laundry bag from the house, trash bags similar to bags from the house, duct tape obviously from the home, a heart-shaped hairclip same as is seen in Caylee's hair, heart-shaped sticker from the house and hair from the scalp of the child that matches hair from the brush CA personally gave LE. So what other person from her household killed this mysterious child. Because if KC did not do it then someone from their household certainly did.

I think many of our posters are right. CA is ready to snap and needs help now. Good lord when asked a question about what is ahead for them with KC she talking about the foundation again. Are they planning on paying their mortgage by soliciting money for this foundation? Making money off this child is still on their minds. You treat TM/TES like dirt and then expect people to hand over money for a foundation that has done nothing. George's message to people who ride by his home to get out there and volunteer do something productive with your life. Slapping my head and gasping at the same time. GA you are actively trying to ruin the lives of 4,000 volunteers for TES and you had the nerve to mention volunteers. GA if you're not part of the solution....you're part of the problem....... jmo

Good gravy...if they are still 'questioning' the forensics, the DNA that the remains were Caylee, then why did they put on that memorial at the church?

Cindy states that ICA isn't calculated enough to dump Caylee's body. Yet she was calculated enough to lie to her friends, steal money to buy food and beer for her boyfriend, steal from her grandmother, steal from her own parents, make up a job and related job 'friends', and fabricate stories to her friends in turn about her parents and life. I certainly think she's calculated enough to dump a body.

And calculated enough to make her mother think she had this other life with an important job, running to Tampa, great bf in Jacksonville, the wonderful life and able to stall her mother off for a month. Now that is calculating. jmo

Why oh Why can't an interviewer just ask:

Casey was the last person seen with Caylee. Why can't Casey give an explanation as to what happened to Caylee? Caylee is dead so Casey no longer needs to protect anyone - what gives??

Is that so hard to ask? Cindy and George do so many interviews you would think ONE journalist would ask that question. Of course they would give the "the truth will come out at trial" answer.

If I was innocent I would not sit in a jail for over 2 years for something I did not do - this entire family mocks the justice system and gets away with it.

There was no point to this interview at all. Same old, same old. Please stop putting these liars on television. It is only making it worse for Casey. George, Cindy, please read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3