2010.08.16 Baez/Cheney Press conference

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are two of the biggest whinners I have ever seen or heard. They were told months ago that they could go look at the paperwork...they didn't go. Here they come again..whine whine..told again that they could go look at the paperwork but there are rules...whine whine. I hope this judge hits both of these worthless attorneys between the eyes and gets his point across. This judge is supposed to be a no nonsense judge but he sure puts up with a lot from the defense. Get them in line judge. They must have other things to do besides whine over every little thing.

I still don't get why BC quit. I think he was tired of the whole thing and has probably been working for nothing. Liking your clients doesn't pay the bills and I'll bet Conway has bills to pay unless he decided to let his home go into foreclosure like the Anthonys. He must have an office somewhere that needs him now and then. Never did understand why the Anthonys needed an attorney in the first place. What they gonna do now?

I have this vague recollection - when the case started coming together - wasn't Conway trying to get the some kind of blanket immunity before their depositions?

Thanks to anyone who remembers - I don't like any of these people enough to go and look it up.

These are two of the biggest whinners I have ever seen or heard. They were told months ago that they could go look at the paperwork...they didn't go. Here they come again..whine whine..told again that they could go look at the paperwork but there are rules...whine whine. I hope this judge hits both of these worthless attorneys between the eyes and gets his point across. This judge is supposed to be a no nonsense judge but he sure puts up with a lot from the defense. Get them in line judge. They must have other things to do besides whine over every little thing.

I still don't get why BC quit. I think he was tired of the whole thing and has probably been working for nothing. Liking your clients doesn't pay the bills and I'll bet Conway has bills to pay unless he decided to let his home go into foreclosure like the Anthonys. He must have an office somewhere that needs him now and then. Never did understand why the Anthonys needed an attorney in the first place. What they gonna do now?

BBM, IMO, aside from the obvious false allegations stated in his resignation, by CA demanding the records from MN, the records her "very good attorney" (which I believe is why MN stated it that way) already went through, is pretty much an insult. He went through the records as MN stated and tabbed what he thought was important. This letter to MN is basically stating we want the records to find out the truth about what happened to Caylee. Oh, but wait, BC, their attorney already did that..... but obviously not good enough. Hope I made sense!

I'm trying to figure out why these "self-aggrandizing media hounds" felt it necessary to call a press conferencer at all?????

The irony is rich. ;)

What is really rich about this is not only did BC view them, but the SAO did. And the SAO would have to turn over to JB anything that would help ICA. Betcha there was some discussion on who saw what.

I still believe that HHJP will have the final say on WHAT exactly JB can do with any TES records he gives to HHJP to review, along with a very detail explanation.

Like others here, I don't take JB or CMs word until the order is released and viewed.

What is really rich about this is not only did BC view them, but the SAO did. And the SAO would have to turn over to JB anything that would help ICA. Betcha there was some discussion on who saw what.

I still believe that HHJP will have the final say on WHAT exactly JB can do with any TES records he gives to HHJP to review, along with a very detail explanation.

Like others here, I don't take JB or CMs word until the order is released and viewed.

Wonder if JB will be allowed to take his notebook computer and type away furiously, all the 4,000 names and contact info?

I have this vague recollection - when the case started coming together - wasn't Conway trying to get the some kind of blanket immunity before their depositions?

Thanks to anyone who remembers - I don't like any of these people enough to go and look it up.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76599&highlight=george+sitting+car
12-17-2008
Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2
Thread #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76543&page=34
Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity - Page 27

Continue here.

UPDATED ARTICLE 12-30-2008

Wonder if JB will be allowed to take his notebook computer and type away furiously, all the 4,000 names and contact info?

He will have a wireless pocket scanner and keep passing the pages over his suit jacket as he pulls them out of the box -- or a spy camera in his ring.

Well, i could be wrong, and often am, but I just can't see Baez pouring over these files. He just does not want to work that hard, looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack.

This ridiculous press conference makes me wonder if there might not be a doc dump coming in the very near future? :waitasec: Seems to be a pattern with these people that whenever there is about to be a document release, the A's and JB go on a media tour.

Oh I think we can safely be at ease that HHJP noticed JB feveriously typing away on his iPad during a hearing and no doubt gave strict instructions on what JB could and could not do as far as note taking is concerned. There is to be a Special Master still???? If I was HHJP I would insist on it.

Have to wait to view the order to confirm.

This ridiculous press conference makes me wonder if there might not be a doc dump coming in the very near future? :waitasec: Seems to be a pattern with these people that whenever there is about to be a document release, the A's and JB go on a media tour.

Yeppers, waiting on the 7.31.08 CA interview with LE/FBI. Gonna be a doozie since CA is attempting to have everyone ignore it. Then we get to hear more backpedaling from her and JB.

I wait for nums post that it is ready to read.

Well, i could be wrong, and often am, but I just can't see Baez pouring over these files. He just does not want to work that hard, looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack.

He might if this is all he is hanging the entire defense on! He is a desperate man!

Has the Defense shared anything in discovery?

OMG, OMG, OMG --- I think I finally get what JB is looking for in the 4000 names............. he wants to ipad them to see which ones she "itouched!" They are looking for KC lovers!
Whewwwwwww, now that I got that all settled, I can sleep tonight and BC will probably sleep better than he has in years...............or if it is all moot, will he re-boot?

Let me try this....... :banghead::banghead: ............ ah, yes I do have a headache.

Nadda, zippo, nuttin'honey. Nothing the SAO's office has shared by way of the Sunshine Law. Lots of smoke and mirror action going on though. I still am waiting for anything from JB about what their defense experts found during their review of the forensic evidence, ie: the Pontiac. We surely would have expected JB to shout from every media outlet he could that they found something. But nothing yet except more deflection by way of the TES motion and the latest BC carp.

Of course they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have shared everything they have that is exculpatory for KC which is................... (wait for it......)
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zip, zadda, zilch!

I'm late as usual. Not that it matters.

My point of view only.

"Sideshow"? Really? Really Baez? Instead of having your sideshow today you should have been taking depo's.

"Trying to save a human life"? WTH? What about Caylee's human life? Huh? What about all the human lives you and your client have and will distroy? Huh?

"Wake up your at a press conference"? WTH is that? I am so sick of your pompas attitude Baez.

Now, could someone please tell me how Mark NeJame's name is pronounced.
Is it like Baez says it "Knee Jam's"?
Is it like Nancy Grace says it Knee James?
Please someone help me out here. Thank you very much.

I'd be willing to bet the order is opposite to everything these clowns have leaked to the media today. Still not understanding why they need any of these TES documents considering MC announced to the media the area was flooded and not searched. Maybe he didn't hear himself say that being conveniently deaf half the time by his own admission. Deaf and Dumber is what I saw at the presser and it made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member