2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Cindy lied. Are we not surprised??? Oh, thank you beach. This clears up a lot....

Well yeah, but unless we see the written waiver, I imagine she will throw Conway to the wolves, too.... She'll just say he lied...or misunderstood their intentions. :innocent:

I hope...I know...MN had to have gotten a waiver in writing. He darn sure better have one.

Wonder who will step up and represent them now.

Hopefully no one. There are enough victims of Casey and this horrid family. No more victims need to be added to this sad and twisted saga.

And I will betcha all that ICA is really pizzed with CA now. CA goes and gets "her man" in trouble with HHJP. Poor ICA; so angry she can't even swallow ........

Well yeah, but unless we see the written waiver, I imagine she will throw Conway to the wolves, too.... She'll just say he lied...or misunderstood their intentions. :innocent:

I hope...I know...MN had to have gotten a waiver in writing. He darn sure better have one.

Beach if I recall MN indicated there was a SIGNED waiver in a hearing before Judge S. Could be wrong though.

Hopefully no one. There are enough victims of Casey and this horrid family. No more victims need to be added to this sad and twisted saga.

It will have to be attorney who has the same disregard for the legal system and bloated ego that JB has.

Oh now I really want the SAO to release CAs interview with LE. Isn't it about time they did? Like this week ..... nums would know .......

has come a knocking on CAs door, IMO...she lost a good attorney who was willing to also come to ICA's defense, something MN was adamant about NOT doing. Whoever takes BC's place, I do hope they take MN's stance and not lift a finger to help ICA...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Cindy will NEVER hire or accept any representation that isn't on board with lying, and doing anything and everything to help her daughter get off on this crime. I used to get seriously ticked off at Cindy's antics.

But as you highlighted above Karma has a way of biting people in the butt. And if Cindy doesn't get her Karma in this life she will when she has to face Caylee in the next. Mark my words, in some way or another Cindy is going to have to face what she has, or more importantly, hasn't done for Caylee. And that's how I can peacefully go to bed at night. Cindy WILL eventually get hers.

I just hope that another attorney doesn't work for the Anthony's pro bono. They've had their chance to work with two attorneys pro bono and both have now resigned. It's time someone gets paid to defend their antics.

They haven't got the money to pay for an attorney, but unfortunately there'll be people lining up to work for them in exchange for the free publicity IMO.

Cindy will NEVER hire or accept any representation that isn't on board with lying, and doing anything and everything to help her daughter get off on this crime. I used to get seriously ticked off at Cindy's antics.

But as you highlighted above Karma has a way of biting people in the butt. And if Cindy doesn't get her Karma in this life it will when she has to face Caylee in the next. Mark my words, in some way or another Cindy is going to have to face what she has, or more importantly, hasn't done for Caylee. And that's how I can peacefully go to bed at night. Cindy WILL eventually get hers.

I think CA is becoming dangerous not just to herself but to others as well. At some point everything is going to sink in as she cannot play this game forever. Too many people will get tired of it and one-by-one she will lose everything, everything. When that happens she will freak out for sure. Hope someone gets to help now....how about it GA????

jmo

I would bet Conway and NeJame have respect for each other as lawyers, as landlord and tenant, as acquaintances, or whatever the relationship...
Towards Baez, IMO, not so much.

Maybe MN will represent BC...now that would be great!

Call me crazy, but what might they need an attorney for right now. Endictments against her haven't come down the pike YET . . Pray God that day is coming soon. No one can stop her from going off whenever she has the chance attorney or no attorney. RUN GEORGE RUN . .

It is also possible that Brad felt he had to since Baez decided to send the emails (MNs to Cindy and Cindys to MN) to an InSession reporter, Beth Karas (I believe that is the correct name). Baez made sure that it was going to be splashed in the media and not just the local news. I am shocked that it took Brad this long to finally have had enough. Good for him for leaving even if he has other reasons than what he has publicly stated. Cindy and Baez have no one but themselves to blame for this mess.

As far as the behind closed doors meeting today, I would imagine that it has less to do with Brad quiting and more to do with the fact that Baez has once again lied in a motion filed with the court. Not only did Baez lie in his motion, he made sure he sent the emails to a national media source. And this is the guy who claimed that his client couldn't get a fair trial because of the media coverage. Perhaps sometime soon Cindy and Baez both will learn that they need to shut up, sit down and focus on the issues at hand instead of telling lies and blaming innocent people to try and get the focus on anyone other than Casey.

MOO

He can't focus on a defense, because he has none. JB is begging JP to throw him off this case, and my hope is JP keeps him right in that 2nd chair handing KC tissues for her pretend tears.

BTW Whatever happened to the new evidence that JB found when he examined the items from the crime scene? Just more smoke, and mirrors from JB, and his dream team. Plead her out for God's sake!

Call me crazy, but what might they need an attorney for right now. Endictments against her haven't come down the pike YET . . Pray God that day is coming soon. No one can stop her from going off whenever she has the chance attorney or no attorney. RUN GEORGE RUN . .

I think those two should make a reservation at that motel where GA did the pretend suicide, and take the real medication this time.

IMO the unsigned letter from Cindy and George and the emails accusing MN may have played a part in the resignation..after all this letter and the email exchange was included as part of the Motion by Baez..and IMO probably without Brad's knowledge..

http://www.wesh.com/news/24643776/detail.html

With regret I am forced to resign as George and Cindy Anthonys attorney. The defense motion filed on August 9, 2010 contains allegations that are not in fact true. As an officer of the court I cannot stand idly by knowing allegations involving me have been misstated. I am now a witness to an innacurate legal pleading filed in our court system. As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal. I will continue to support the Anthonys, will continue to attend hearings and the eventual trial and most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bradley A. Conway, Esq. Law Office of Bradley A. Conway 189 S. Orange Ave. Suite 1850 Orlando, Fl. Office: 407-246-0803 Fax: 407-386-3114

BBM
Hmmm...wonder if he believes as Nejame does that the only one who holds the truth about Caylee's killing is Casey and no one else.

Interesting statement bolded. The 'killing of' rather than 'death of' Caylee Marie Anthony.

Nums24 - you are just flying with the news today! I don't say thank you enough for all the work you do!

So thank you!:balloons::blowkiss:

OK, according to the Baez/Mason press conference this afternoon, motion is now a moot point and viewing of documents will take place. So does that mean BC's "conflict of interest" is resolved (moot) and he can now resume representing the Anthonys'?

He can't focus on a defense, because he has none. JB is begging JP to throw him off this case, and my hope is JP keeps him right in that 2nd chair handing KC tissues for her pretend tears.

BTW Whatever happened to the new evidence that JB found when he examined the items from the crime scene? Just more smoke, and mirrors from JB, and his dream team. Plead her out for God's sake!

rbbm:

I have been asking that question for weeks now. JB started this latest motion immediately after the forensic defense team reviewed the evidence.

Not a peepers out of JB & crew about. Agree, the TES motion was 2 part for JB. To get the public to forget about his evidence review and to whine about TES some more.

I tell ya, I am at the point where I would like to send JB crackers and cheese.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back