2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting statement bolded. The 'killing of' rather than 'death of' Caylee Marie Anthony.

Very interesting that BC believes Caylee is dead, and his client thinks she is still alive. How did BC deal with that one? BC deserves a medal for trying to help those two ingrates.

OK, according to the Baez/Mason press conference this afternoon, motion is now a moot point and viewing of documents will take place. So does that mean BC's "conflict of interest" is resolved (moot) and he can now resume representing the Anthonys'?

Excellent point! Waiting......waiting.....for the real story......:croc:

rbbm:

I have been asking that question for weeks now. JB started this latest motion immediately after the forensic defense team reviewed the evidence.

Not a peepers out of JB & crew about. Agree, the TES motion was 2 part for JB. To get the public to forget about his evidence review and to whine about TES some more.

I tell ya, I am at the point where I would like to send JB crackers and cheese.

So typical of JB. Even us lay people can predict his next move.

I just heard on the WESH newscast, the reporter who spoke to BC when he landed said some lawyers were saying BC didn't need to step down even if he was a witness. He also said that when asked about the Baez claim, BC called it, quote, BS.
So where's the real story?

Interesting statement bolded. The 'killing of' rather than 'death of' Caylee Marie Anthony.

Especially since he stated on national tv "there was no duct tape" ....... obviously he sees as most others do.

OK, according to the Baez/Mason press conference this afternoon, motion is now a moot point and viewing of documents will take place. So does that mean BC's "conflict of interest" is resolved (moot) and he can now resume representing the Anthonys'?

No, because thankfully BC sees that his reputation is in jeopardy. JB alleged some serious accusations towards BC's role in this case. And no matter who BC represents he's still an officer of the Court. He cannot stand behind a submission to the Court that is patently false. He doesn't have a choice. And truth be known I bet he's glad of this opportunity to get the hell out of dodge. There is no one who is safe (and I mean no one) when Casey and Jose is driving that huge bus. I have never seen so many submissions to the Court and on Record that are OUTRIGHT lies. JB needs to be sanctioned and big time. Officers of the Court should be held to a higher standard. And JB falls WAY WAY WAY WAY below that standard. It's almost sickening.

I just heard on the WESH newscast, the reporter who spoke to BC when he landed said some lawyers were saying BC didn't need to step down even if he was a witness. He also said that when asked about the Baez claim, BC called it, quote, BS.

The real story is BC would not go on national televsion and state he is no longer representing the A's if there was not something illegal going on. BC is a wimp, but an honest wimp.

Honestly, I think he's afraid of continuing to be involved in this case. BC has a reputation, and has remained a good one at that. And I think he realizes that no one is safe in this case. I don't honestly blame him. I really don't. You have to imagine he was shocked that his name became a apart of the Court record in this case. He's seen what Casey and Company have done to others. I think it was wise to get out of this case while he could.

I don't buy Conways excuse as to why he is leaving the case..I think there are many factors as to why he is leaving, and he just tried to make it appear it was because Baez made up something that wasn't true about him. Most attorney's would fight them and file the truth. Baez doesn't represent The A's, he represents Casey only, so if Baez says anything that is not true about Conway, then Conway would be sure to file the correct information with the court and then later handle Baez for not telling the truth etc...
I think he has been wanting out, and looking for and excuse. I think he needs to take other cases, as money is not coming in ( and their book/ movie deal is reaching further and further out in to the future) and this thing has been dragged out so long, he needs out now. I also think he really didn't want the A's to do that last Interview and Cindy speaking in that INterveiw was the last straw.. IMO

Everytiime Cindy does an Interview she makes it that much harder for Conway, and I think he is so over it, and wants out..imo

Here is my posts that I posted the other day in Hal's blog..
Mis truths, Lies or Change of Heart ?

The Interview this morning was consistent (not in a good way) with the A’s, especially Cindy.

Question is this..Would you of changed anything about your 911 calls????

During the 2 Interviews she had a mistruth, lie or change of heart about her 911 calls.

@ 2:40 in the Interview

RE: 911 Calls.. “It smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car”!

KERRY: asks: If you had the ability to rewind the tape and go back and redo this, starting from you first 911 call, would you have made that call the way you did?

CINDY: Oh.. I am sure I would of not changed anything on the 911 calls.

later with Meredith at @ 5:44 in the tape..

RE: 911 calls

Meredith asks: Didn’t you say it because you believed it, you smelled a dead body?

CINDY: No- No because I never thought that from the beginning. Knowing what I know now, I probably would of never even made that statement.

~ Well at least she is consistent about something, and that is her ever changing stories~

Especially since he stated on national tv "there was no duct tape" ....... obviously he sees as most others do.

At the time for BC to have said something we know is not true now, I'm thinking JB told BC after JB reviewed the pictures that the duct tape was not on Caylee's face or something to that effect. If this was so, BC is guilty of trusting JB, which we now know he probably regrets..... jmo

To bad Morgan and Morgan would be a conflict of interest...:whistle:

Very funny. I bet JM is just itching, just itching to get CA on the stand (without that lawyer)....He'll be smiling from now to January. jmo

At the time for BC to have said something we know is not true now, I'm thinking JB told BC after JB reviewed the pictures that the duct tape was not on Caylee's face or something to that effect. If this was so, BC is guilty of trusting JB, which we now know he probably regrets..... jmo

If I remember the interview correctly.. BC was trying to say it wasn't around her head/ mouth, he then went on to say there was no heart sticker on the tape either.
( sorry sensitve.. graphic below..)
I got the impression that he was talking like a politician.. By saying it wasn't around her mouth etc.. Leaving the impression there was not duct tape around Caylee, but in fact it was there, just not attached to her in the front because there was no tissue left when she was found. etc..

Very funny. I bet JM is just itching, just itching to get CA on the stand (without that lawyer)....He'll be smiling from now to January. jmo

I can't wait to see JM give it to her like she likes it.. and she will have to mic up.. :dance:

I hear ya ..... still whether BC knew or didn't know about the duct tape being over Caylee's face and eyes, CA wanted it put out there over national media coverage "there was no duct tape" and she used BC to do it. He willingly opened his mouth to accommodate her.

I don't have the mental strength to go back and read all that again; I trust your memory. Thanks.

I don't buy BC's excuse for resigning. I think Cindy's last escapade may have pushed BC over the breaking point, but I think he's had it with her for a long time. This was just an easy way out for him.

Unfortunately, I think there's more than a handful of sleaze ball attorneys who are just waiting and drooling at the chance to insert themselves into this circus. Cindy will have herself a new attorney in no time. Mark my words! IMO!

No, because thankfully BC sees that his reputation is in jeopardy. JB alleged some serious accusations towards BC's role in this case. And no matter who BC represents he's still an officer of the Court. He cannot stand behind a submission to the Court that is patently false. He doesn't have a choice. And truth be known I bet he's glad of this opportunity to get the hell out of dodge. There is no one who is safe (and I mean no one) when Casey and Jose is driving that huge bus. I have never seen so many submissions to the Court and on Record that are OUTRIGHT lies. JB needs to be sanctioned and big time. Officers of the Court should be held to a higher standard. And JB falls WAY WAY WAY WAY below that standard. It's almost sickening.

BBM

ITA. I keep wondering when the court is going to do something. His lies have been so blatant there's just no missing them. Would love to know what really went on in that room today.

I hear ya ..... still whether BC knew or didn't know about the duct tape being over Caylee's face and eyes, CA wanted it put out there over national media coverage "there was no duct tape" and she used BC to do it. He willingly opened his mouth to accommodate her.

I don't have the mental strength to go back and read all that again; I trust your memory. Thanks.

Oh, don't trust my memory because I was guessing. Somehow I do remember that this was around Christmas??? Am I close??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back