2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were a LOL button, Thanks button and Agree button. That would be cool. Do y'all use Thanks button for LOLs and agrees?

I wish there were a LOL button, Thanks button and Agree button. That would be cool. Do y'all use Thanks button for LOLs and agrees?

i use it for agree and thanks. I'm going to bed before I fall you of this chair. Maybe there will be some very good news about Kyron in the morning. We'll keep praying. Nite all.

So...... I have just been reading your posts and haven't even read his "dissertation." LOL Do you guys think it's worth my time or... uh... will I want my 2 minutes back?

Come back & let us know.

LOL.

I don't get how this guy thinks that DeDe will never pursue another boyfriend since their thing didn't work out, yet he was her first boyfriend, supposedly. How would she really feel that she's through with men if she's never really had an experience with one. If he was her first boyfriend then she's really got no idea, lol. I think she was just telling him that or it's what he wants to believe. He also probably has been heavily questioned by police and is giving this interview and letter because he feels threatened.

Dear Abby,

I don't eat a loaf of bread in a day. Usually I freeze it and take out what I want, so it might be a month old.

I eat month old bread.

My boyfriend feels that there is something wrong with even eating day old bread.

Is he right? Should I eat the whole loaf each day?

Signed,

Dazed and confused

Knew each other for 10 months, but only actively dated for a few months @ the beginning, then contact with one another tapered off.

Yet, the topic of marriage (according to JW) had come up. Who talks about getting married in the first few months of dating (rhetorical question)?!

Some people do and make it through their diamond anniversary but IMO they're probably a bit more committed to making it work through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer than some others who dump their gf after two months of dating because a) they don't like her new hobby b) because she changed her dieting habits c) because of 200$ worth of planting boxes or d) all of the above. If you're of the latter mindset you'd better leave marriage well alone, IMO.

How much time did they even have for dating during that two months if he worked 15 hours a day and devoted more time than any man alive to his volunteer activities.

What happened to his decision not to do any more media interviews?

It's an older interview from last week. From the article:

One of Spicher's former boyfriends, Jason Wishert, spoke to KATU's Meghan Kalkstein last week about what the woman he once dated is like and whether he thinks she is somehow connected to Kyron's disappearance
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html

I wonder whose idea it was to conduct the interview out on the sidewalk on the bike?

He comes across as very normal & believable (charming, even) in the interview - but my goodness, that letter. I'm still trying to reconcile the JW in the interview with the JW in the letter (as well as other *statements*). They are @ odds with one other, IMO.

Yes, he appeared in a far better light in that interview and I think it might have something to do with avoiding talking about the reasons for his break up with Dede (all her fault) and about his own brilliant career in philantropism. Maybe he did but they edited it out, dunno.

I use mine for thanks, agree, lol, what a nice and thoughtful post even though I might not agree about everything, what a good point I have to think about this, what an interesting link, thanks for taking the time to respond to me, etc...

I don't get how this guy thinks that DeDe will never pursue another boyfriend since their thing didn't work out, yet he was her first boyfriend, supposedly. How would she really feel that she's through with men if she's never really had an experience with one. If he was her first boyfriend then she's really got no idea, lol. I think she was just telling him that or it's what he wants to believe. He also probably has been heavily questioned by police and is giving this interview and letter because he feels threatened.

Well, doncha know, if it's True Luv you are supposed to make a vow to stay forever faithful to your first boyfriend... Two months are Going Steady...

I suppose they might have talked about something like that in some emotional moment but it is a bit embarrassing for him as an adult male to bring that up now IMO, like he really expects her to have carry the torch for him forever, after a relationship that lasted all of two months. Unless he means that he turned her off love for good, having realized it's not worth the hype after her experience with him?

I have never disagreed with anyone on this forum in the three years I've been a member, but I must do it now. And I do respect your opinion.

I suffer from OCD. Please let me tell you that murder,dirty deeds, planning something bad IS NOT a sign or symptom of OCD.

Amen and then some, shivs! No wonder there is such stigma, huh?

Bet he knows the tab as in $$ amount he racked up "dating" DeDe, including cents. Total of DeDe Expediture $$$ not including those gorgeous planter boxes I made.

Of course, after he went and built those planter boxes..... and all the fancy places he took her that he would've mentioned if he ever took her anyplace must've cost money he'd be sure to notice. He probably tried to share his ramen noodles. Well, it was a good thing DeDe did those tupperware meals, but he still lost respect for her. He's a hard guy to hang onto with alot to offer, he thinks.

smilies-39691.png
... Been outta the loop here for 3 days and things seem to be "crazier" than ever... Really WTH? and where is this precious little boy? It's been 2 and half months and no sign of him coming home still........

<snip>

Yes, he appeared in a far better light in that interview and I think it might have something to do with avoiding talking about the reasons for his break up with Dede (all her fault) and about his own brilliant career in philantropism. Maybe he did but they edited it out, dunno.

<snip>

I'm betting there are ramen noodles and day-old bread on KATU's cutting room floor as we speak ...

smilies-39691.png
... Been outta the loop here for 3 days and things seem to be "crazier" than ever... Really WTH? and where is this precious little boy? It's been 2 and half months and no sign of him coming home still........

Well, to keep us all from reaching the panic mode you're fast approaching - they released some more interesting entertainment from the ex bf of DeDe that has been keeping us laughing. The truth is probably half of us are getting less sleep because of this case so it's nice to have anything new to read even if it's about tupperware and planter boxes. Oh, not sure how this all relates to Kyron.

Prayers for Kyron and his family. Good Night - I gotta get some sleep.

This guy has some sort of agenda, just don't know which one or if combined.

From this case alone, I can only hope I am never involved in anything that garners media attention. I am sure all of my exes (not that many but you get what I mean) would have something bad to say, all but one and he is still my best friend. I have no idea what my friends and acquaintances would say. Few friends, loads of acquaintances, mostly from different jobs, apartment buildings, and so on. In one of those situations, a very social apartment building, one of the older friends once told me she did not want so and so, and so and so, to go to her funeral. She was having a good time with these people on a daily basis for years. She said she did not want her family to know about them! Asked me to be sure they did not if the event came about while I was living there! I was stunned, I thought these were her best friends, buds forever. I am now beginning to understand why. You never know what any of your friends, family, acquaintances, are going to say about you when you are not around. Shocking.

This guy, I just don't know. Something askew, clearly agenda motivated, clearly not balanced.

I'm betting there are ramen noodles and day-old bread on KATU's cutting room floor as we speak ...

I am SO grateful to you for that....it's embarassing when you laugh to the point you're only snorting and squealing but it's still nice :biglaugh:

Same here. We married 6 months after meeting and just had our 27th anniversary. It works sometimes. If you marry a saint.

We talked about marriage after our first kiss! :angel: Then we got married six months later almost to the day. And we just celebrated our 26th anniversary a few weeks ago! So it can happen.

I can see people talking marriage if they want a serious relationship.

But it won't last if there is a price tag on everything - so this guy is probably out of luck forever, LOL. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KKE20101