2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By desquire
I'm not saying any of this to be snarky, it's just that Mr. Wishert's essay was one more thing that makes it very hard for me to picture DeDe and Terri as criminal masterminds who would be able to pull off a disappearance without a trace and then be able to outwit and outplay Portland's finest, the FBI and the DA for over two months.

I am not being snarky in ANY way but rather have only one simple reminder regarding "masterminds" of which you speak able to outsmart LE/FBI....

Satsuma, Florida. Misty, Tommy, Timmy Croslin. Joe Overstreet. Ronald Cummings.(just to name a few key players)..
They are borderline [unusual people] of the worst kind yet all of these have managed to "outsmart" LE/FBI...

Knowing this FACT it keeps me reminded that you need NOT be a criminal "mastermind" to get away with murder for quite some time (tho I'm confident that eventually the TRUTH WILL COME OUT for both cases of which I speak)...

Ppl ask could everything have gone "just right" for Terri that day to successfully pull this off without being seen or without leaving behind "major" evidence? My answer would be yes, that even criminals get lucky sometimes(but again IMO IT WILL ALL COME OUT AND their luck will eventually run out).. But I DEFINITELY BELIEVE IT IS MORE THAN POSSIBLE THAT TERRI EITHER ALONE (OR W/ ACCOMPLICE) WAS QUITE CAPABLE OF PULLING THIS OFF... (and after refreshing my mind with a little Satsuma update I AM EVEN MORE SURE)... JMO

Yeah, I'm wondering if this is some sort of nudge nudge wink wink thing, or if he's just tooting his own horn. Either way, ick.

Sorry to reply to my own post but now that we're "out of the closet", I can elaborate.

When I read the ex-BF's "no other boyfriends but me" statement, I thought "you wish" and also, "yes, there might be an explanation for that". Perhaps she prefers the company of women. I thought maybe JW was implying that DS is bi without coming out and saying it. Which angered me. Either you state she's bi matter-of-factly, or you don't mention the "only boyfriend" thing. Because "nudge nudge wink wink" implies there is something wrong with being bi. (In my world, there isn't.) But his general cluelessness leads me to believe that he really does think he was her only partner of either sex.

I don't get why he mentioned it.

Perhaps he's painting a picture of her, but it more came across to me as "I'm so great I'm the only guy she's ever dated", vs. "She's really shy and think about hard it must be to be too shy to date, poor thing". (I'm nearly that shy, so I can relate.) If not tooting his own horn though, it sounds like "here's yet another example of what a weirdo she is".

I'm kind of rambling, but I can't make sense of this guy! :confused:

Character study or character assassination? I don't get it!

What does this have to do with Kyron? Well, people who associate with TH (like DS) seem to associate with [unusual persons] (like JW), which is meaningless by itself but might be one tiny piece of the puzzle. JMHO But if DS and TH were (I'm only speculating) somehow involved in a same-sex relationship of some sort (from an "affair" to an intense "[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romantic_friendship"]romantic friendship[/ame]"), it might explain why they appear to not be telling the whole truth about their whereabouts on June 4. Portland is very liberal, but not everyone in Portland is a liberal when it comes to sexual mores. And not everyone is "out and proud" in all aspects of their lives. We have no idea how these folks' families handle these things. And DS is from K-Falls, which last time I checked is not a hotbed of liberalism. Roseburg ain't either--I could tell you stories.

However, if the above JMHO MOO speculation is true, and they are innocent of whatever happened to Kryon, I don't get why they wouldn't 'fess up to a relationship. It's far more shameful to keep a family worrying about a child who may have been abducted by a stranger than whatever shame one might feel from one's friends and family around sexual choices. But I'm not gay, I don't know how powerful this fear of outing oneself actually is. I've heard it's intense.

So, what if TH and DS are guilty of whatever in regards to Kyron's disappearance? Then the nature of their relationship only comes into play if its intensity caused DS to do something she normally wouldn't. If they "stashed" him, why not 'fess up? If this is the case, it is ridiculous how long this has gone on for. Let the kid come home already! If something worse happened to Kyron, well, yeah, they ain't gonna talk, no matter what their relationship is.

So I have to conclude that while it's worthwhile to discuss all the angles of this case, a possible same-sex relationship between DS and TH is a red herring.

I'm not convinced this is a stranger abduction but I wouldn't convict any of the known players yet either without more evidence. Either Kyron is gone :cry: or there's some huge piece of the puzzle we're still missing. I'm beginning to think that DS is a red herring as well. :cow: What the %$#@ is going on here?

Where is Kyron?

Wow, what a creepy letter. And this guy really really REALLY needs to learn about transitions and how to use them. The constant changing of ideas back and forth drove me crazy. It's like he wrote this letter and sent it off immediately after he was done without proofreading or editing it first. I dang near printed it and attacked it my red pen, but regained sanity and didn't do that, thank goodness!

Other than that, I actually felt sorry for Dede for once. I bet she was so embarrassed and angry about her ex-boyfriend writing this. And man was he chock full of himself. Wow. He's a real diamond in the rough, more like a piece of charcoal wishing everyday it would turn into a diamond.

Just re-surfacing, and not even halfway through the thread, but I must say I am terribly shocked this guy never joined WS. He seems like the type to enjoy some "wink wink" about all his abundance of inside knowledge.

The extent to which people will go to connect themselves to any bit of fame, even something as terrible as this, will never cease to gross me out.

ETA: I read later in the thread that he's elsewhere online, and I agree there are reasons he wouldn't have stayed long on WS. However, I am still surprized he didn't try to join every single last forum h could. That "Who is Wishert" thing... I am still gagging over that.

"Tender" is how I would describe my chicken, or a moment of emotional connection with another person. It doesn't even really make sense in the context he used it in. I think it's more an example of the ...oddness... of the letter than anything else.

This thread is going to remain closed. We do not discuss information from sites that are not allowed on WS. Nine times out of ten you can tell the site isn't allowed because when you post the link it comes up with ***********.

We've asked repeatedly that information from unallowed sites not be brought over to WS and it continues on. So we are closing this thread.

If some new information comes out about DDS' ex BF from an allowed site, let us know and we'll open the thread again or create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski