2010.09.01 ~ Pizza Day! We love you, Kyron!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked kinda to me like salad rolls, kinda lumpy and short....

LOL... He sure seems to like it!

I have no idea what he's eating, but I love that he's drinking "Big K" soda. He must have loved that brand. :)

It's sushi sticky rice. And he has a bowl of soy sauce with a tiny bit of Wasabi in it. (Japanese horseradish) Several of my grandkids love sushi almost as much as I do, though they tend to turn their nose up at the one with raw fish in it.)

glitering_sign.gif
Henk!

I hope so, too! Hopefully, someone local will let us know how much money was raised :)

It was too hot for pizza in these parts yesterday, but I thought about Kyron and his family when DH and I enjoyed Red Snapper. I know that Kyron enjoyed fishing, so I thought our dinner was a good choice :)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-for-Kyron-Horman/pU91u0mf10Gbf43blJlzTA.cspx

Godfather's raises $14,000 for Kyron Horman investigation

A check will be presented Friday at noon at the Godfather's Baseline and Cornelius Pass restaurant to Kaine Horman.

Praying my heart out that this precious child will be found soon...

A check will be presented Friday at noon at the Godfather's Baseline and Cornelius Pass restaurant to Kaine Horman.

Respectfully edited. BBM. Presumably, the presentation of the check to Kaine Horman will be ceremonial. Isn't the money going to LE for the search teams and not the family?

A check will be presented Friday at noon at the Godfather's Baseline and Cornelius Pass restaurant to Kaine Horman.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully edited. BBM. Presumably, the presentation of the check to Kaine Horman will be ceremonial. Isn't the money going to LE for the search teams and not the family?

I believe this is so:

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young said the pizza restaurants will donate 25 percent of the profits for Sept. 1 to the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office search and rescue team.

http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=128318907833416100

I donated on the Kyron website page, used paypal, since we don't have Godfather's pizza. The $ went directly to MCSO, I assume earmarked for Kyron's search costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez