2010.09.14 - Defense Team News Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop freakin LAUGHING you media wh... hounds!!!

I am getting sooooo irritated. Even the "crest" is not amusing me anymore...[/QUOTE]

Oh, I bet that shield was constructed of styrofoam last night in the early morning hours at the local 24 hour Kinkos...

Wonder how long that velcro strip is gonna hold it on that stone? :dance:

Oh hooray. Baez just said at the trial we will finally get to see what the "Baez Smirk" is all about.

Yes, because his THAT is what we've all been waiting for, not Justice for Caylee! OH HE MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!!!!!!

I think he said he's practicing his drawl...maybe a time spent practicing his manners would be more practical.
Everytime I look at Dorothy I picture her on a barstool........don't know why, it's just her demeanor.

Maybe it's the Urban Cowboy, Gilleys Bar Haircut?

If I was Texas, I'd be so sending Rangers with a Hangman's rope after Mason. He gives the entire state a bad name. Lord. I so hope Dorothy isn't from there too (just realized you were talking about her, lol).

I wonder if Baez is going to charge Mason for this rant. He's talking politics and is showing his true passion. He hasn't sounded this passionate about his girl Casey.
Space, time, distraction from his money maker.....

I'm watching while getting ready for court so only saw a snip but to the Spanish-speaking reporter he introduced the "team", the other lawyers involved, and of course said casey is innocent. That's about all of that part I caught. Gotta go!

Dear God, is this press conference still going on?

Ok...I haven't commented on this case in a very long time, but have never stopped following it...anywho...

WTH???

Why announce a presser to
1. trash the media
2. select questions you want to answer
3. deny earlier statements about ICA case (Mason)

AND...announce a "dream team" with
1. A member who doesn't own a TV
2. Doesn't know who Nancy Grace is
3. Doesn't and never watched anything about this case....
BUT, does have a computer and watches news there (don't think the computer news comment was part of the rehearsal)

Note to self: Turn off TV, go puke, and check this thread for "real news".

Thank goodness for this thread. I couldn't figure out how to turn on my tv to watch the news conference on there. :dance: :laugh: :pcguru:

Why did Baez think any of this crud was worthy of a press conference? I'm puzzled. He's got new additions to his 'dream team'. OK...and?

Will Jay (Tony L's attorney) speaking on InSessions, he said Dorothy challenges the experts and makes them angry! He feels she is very effective.

From Tony L.'s Attorney on TruTV .. I am getting a tactical vibe from Simms ... "She showed us tapes of her making the experts angry" For me ... these types of lawyers are dangerous, tricky ... which is why she appeared stunned when asked if she'd *been* stalked.

Folks ... enter the first magician!

Will Jay (Tony L's attorney) speaking on InSessions, he said Dorothy challenges the experts and makes them angry! He feels she is very effective.

I wonder if her method is to be purposely obtuse. Claiming things aren't there that are there and such.

KISSIMMEE, Fla. (WESH) -- Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez announced the addition of two new attorneys to the defense team during a news conference on Tuesday.

Baez said a new attorney was added to the team as an expert on the death penalty -- a role previously held by Andrea Lyon, who left the case in June.

Baez introduced attorney Ann Finnell during the news conference.

"Her experience is second to none," Baez said.

Baez said local attorney Charles Green will also join the team and serve as substitution of counsel.

The news conference was held outside the attorney's Kissimmee office.

Recently, Ocala attorney Dorothy Clay Sims was added to the team to focus on depositions leading up to the trial, which is set for May, 2011.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=166966&catid=3

Substitute counsel???? What in the world???

Justice for Caylee

My favorite part was when Mason told Kathi Belich that she didn't understand what she was talking about and Kathi says "Well then, educate us" and Mason goes, "No" and turns his back to her with a smirk. Unbelievable.

Why did Baez think any of this crud was worthy of a press conference? I'm puzzled. He's got new additions to his 'dream team'. OK...and?

I woke up an hour early to see this 'show'......hoping it would be something significant, I should know better by now.
Has anyone found out who won the OSCAR and why?

So, I am thinking I know who JVM's old hair'stylist' is working for now!
Someone send her an email and tell her the pink suit looked as hideous as AL and LKB clothes.
Uggggggggg and I chose to get up for this BS that could have been handled with a written press release......:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove