2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ICA sure did seem upset with JB when he tapped her, then my feed shut off too so I could not see anymore of her response. She also seemed upset when the Judge said there has to be a finality to this case.

Do they hand uot gum as peeps enter the courtroom. Scaning the gallery, many were chewing 100 chews a minute! So rude!

I swear, I did not understand even one word that Mason said today in court. I even turned my volume up so high, that when HHJP spoke after Mason, it about blew my eardrums. I sure hope Mason does NOT play a huge role in the actual trial because all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

I put on my earphones.... and STILL could not understand him! :banghead:

I swear, I did not understand even one word that Mason said today in court. I even turned my volume up so high, that when HHJP spoke after Mason, it about blew my eardrums. I sure hope Mason does NOT play a huge role in the actual trial because all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

So it's not just me then? Good, because I had mine turned up as well and I still couldn't make him out. I think I've woken the next door neighbours up.

I was gone for a while...What did I miss?? What did I miss? OMG!
Just saw Casey get up and leave the Courtroom...did not seemed pleased something up?
My feed cut off before they were done but I got this pic of KC not looking happy at all - right after this cap she rolled her eyes!
KCnothappy-1.jpg

My coverage stopped before they stood up - any one see ICA exit and how that went down?

After the hearing, Jose was saying something to Casey (perhaps "Say hello to your Mom"). Casey's eyes we're looking at the floor, she was kind of shaking her head. Then, she sort of turned in Cindy's direction. Maybe Cindy called out to her. Casey was then led out and I think she was crying.

My feed cut off before they were done but I got this pic of KC not looking happy at all - right after this cap she rolled her eyes!
KCnothappy-1.jpg

I missed the whole thing, but this pic =

DARK CRYSTAL!

(for those that know what I speak of, and the bad Muppett [sp?]characters, tee hee!)

So, what are the rulings so far?

Was Little Miss Legal or anyone else from here in attendance?

I can't thank you all enough for providing the dialogue as well as emotional climate. You all are the best!

KCnothappy-1.jpg

Sorry to sound snarky... but KC should not wear her hair so slick back like that.... it does nothing for her ears..... :crazy:

Finnell seemed more accommodating to the judge than Frick and Frack however - more willing to compromise, even though she did interrupt HHJP.

I wasn't able to get back on here until after the hearing, but is anyone else feeling as disappointed as I am?

Sorry, but this made me crack up!

Me too. I missed what was said during the first 15 minutes of the hearing because I couldn't stop laughing. All I could think of was that scene in Austin Powers.....that's not your mother, it's a man, baby!

Sorry to sound snarky... but KC should not wear her hair so slick back like that.... it does nothing for her ears..... :crazy:

Maybe its so long now that it could get tangled in the shackles. Yah think?

ICA sure did seem upset with JB when he tapped her, then my feed shut off too so I could not see anymore of her response. She also seemed upset when the Judge said there has to be a finality to this case.

If there had been a door within reach I think KC would have slammed it. She looked irritated. Did you see the Jail Officer prod her forward, I guess she was walking too slow. Sulky attitude anyway. I saw her look in the direction that CA and GA were standing, but didn't see her make any eye contact with them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KTlynn21
Back