2010.11.02 Doc Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the reason CA was so somber at the hearing was 1) The penalty phase(DP) being discussed as if it is a foregone conclusion and 2)AF 's plan to go to Ohio and find out what the "family dynamics"were when they lived there.
They went bankrupt and there's a story that GA may have thrown his father through a plate glass window at their car dealership. Probably a few more things Cindy would prefer no one hear about.
I think Cindy actually enjoyed her job as a nurse,and she hasn't worked now in over 2 years.She really has lost everything that was most important to her ,except Lee.

I see what you're saying but that, and the financial records release wouldn't make KC look like she did, would they?

If someone else caught this, I apologize, but I was struck by the email, where Raquel Rosa and Jennifer Farrell (switched names) were 22yr olds who attended Casey's high school!!!
I also was glad to hear Shirley tell Cindy that she thought Casey's stories were a bunch of BS. At least someone in Cindy's life isn't delusional. Cindy chose to believe Casey. If she had made another choice, perhaps Caylee would still be alive. She knew long before Casey left, that she had no job outside stealing.

I didn't see anything in the doc dump that would have given them any big concern about it being released. Except maybe what we already knew, which is ICA's reaction to "the body" being found.

If ICA were my daughter - that would have been the final clang for me to know she really did do this terrible thing. Killed Caylee. My daughter would have wanted to talk to me. ICA didn't cry and wail and say no - it isn't Caylee, it can't be my daughter. She started to hyperventilate, picked or scratched at her arms and doubled over with stomach pains. Then she calmed down and asked for her lawyer. She didn't cry for her mother, she didn't cry for her father, and she didn't cry for her brother Lee. And remember, these were early days. She asked for her lawyer. Sure she shed a few tears in the room when he got there. She may not have expressed it but my money is at least on her thinking - WTF am I going to do now - and then crying. For her own despicable self that is.

There is no single item that would be in and of itself damning. But the shear agregate of what is in todays docs really tells a story of that family, and the horrible impact that KC had on it for a long time. And the story it tells is very diferent then the one that is being publicly argued in order to defend the MOTY.

If you found that address we can see if it's close to the studio.

PS- I'll even track it down...lol

PPS- I love Toronto!

I'll go searching for the addy and link and then return. It may be close to the hotel they stayed at too.
PS- Thanks for loving Toronto! I love my hometown Montreal better though :) (Classier bilingual phone booths there and a better hockey team lol!) BRB

Here`s the link to AH`s complaint http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605293.pdf
Pages 121 onward. Address is on document page 125. Listed as at 7 avenue &amp, w 42 Manhatten NY 10036.

What insecurity kept CA in that relationship? What is feeding her inability to admit the truth, in almost every aspect of her life?
(respectfully snipped)

The delusion is because all the players live in some fantasy world. Every single person in this real-life drama requires attention and looooooovvvve (schmaltzy emphasis intended).

CA needs everyone to think she is super special on all fronts. That explains why she very much liked the media attention immediately. We know that she is a narcissist. She wanted to stay married to GA even though he treated her like dirt. Why? Well, because for one thing he is nice looking. CA uses GA to show people that SHE is special! If she weren't "invested" in her fairy tales about GA (and KC) CA would have to admit that she is an idiot!

KC (it goes without saying) was 110% invested in doing nothing aside from trying to nail down a boyfriend. She thought about love 24 hours a day.

GA seeks love and attention from his dalliances and gambling.
Lord knows how long he's been at it. A wild guess says maybe for a really long time.

Lee showed us at the memorial service that he love KC (and perhaps in an inappropriate way).

They are a loooooooovvvve starved family. Too bad they didn't stop thinking about themselves long enough to protect the real love that was right there in their house!

If you found that address we can see if it's close to the studio.

PS- I'll even track it down...lol

PPS- I love Toronto!

I was born and raised in NYC....I have since moved out, but still go there atleast twice a week. Give me the address of the phone and I will gladely recon it.

I am reading the document # 25605226.pdf and on page 125 there is a letter from CA to KC. In it she states: "When spring comes and your trial is over we will find her together. I continue to seek her and continue to have hope that we will all be reunited soon."

This letter is dated 7/21/2010! I would hope that CA isn't so deluded that she actually thinks the remains that were identified as Caylee are some other child!

This coming from the same woman who in a sworn police statement during GA's "suicide" attempt said that he hasn't been the same since Caylee was found and was upset about shopping for funeral jewelry! :banghead:

On October 15, 2008 AH received a threatening phone call from a male demanding she drop all chatges against KC. It was traced to a NYC phone booth. Meanwhile GA and GA had an interview on 10.22. 08 on the today show in NY, NY. Hmmmmm

That was the day after the indictment, I don't remember them being in NY. Maybe it was Todd Black or some other sordid member or subcontractor of the defense team.

I ran across a name in today's docs that I don't remember hearing before, but am not sure. Handwritten numbers on right bottom of documents 23061 - 23069. Detective Melich requests records for a phone number from Embarq and receives the name that is connected with that number. Also included in these pages is the Appraisal District record for the address of this person in Longwood and a map of where the address is. I don't want to put their names out there, but could someone take a look at these records and tell me if I just missed seeing these names before? Perhaps there is a friend of KC's with that last name that has come up before and I just missed it.

Dominic Casey lives and works in Longwood. The date they are requesting is the day before the search in the woods. They initially started with an IP trace request, they also wanted to know about 11/29/08. It could be related to Cindy's email hacking incident: http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html.

After going through all of it, I need more LOL! The things that impressed upon me are:

Was Curtis Jackson, the MI prisoner interviwed by Mort Smith PI or is it all bunk? If he could produce these letters, then wow, are they being held back or investigated?

I thought the two bank withdrawals by S Plesea for $3,000.00 on 7/28/08 & 8/5/08 were interesting? Contribution to bail, defense or living expenses?

Whose IP address is 76.108.175.241? Who and/or why do they want to know?

I think the Longwood IP address search is DomCasey related. The dates are curious too, the day before the search in the woods and when CA was allegedly email hacked.

What were the other addresses on the map for the Longwood IP address, I believe Wild Holly is DomCasey home address, but whose addresess were the others?

George had a gun, but no firearm permit. He lied to his new employer about his wife needing medical care, when he still had another job and was remodeling their patio. Ironically, he had a meeting with (at that time) potential employer on 6/24/08 at 6:30pm, same day as gas cans stolen?

On September 30, George emailed work about a serious situation an he would be unable to come in at 2pm but would be there between 8 or 9pm. Wasn't that the big deal day with DomCasey being fired by Baez?

Was Cindy covering for ICA when speaking to her mother about the credit card bills? SP seemed to think GA was responsible for alot of it.

From the Amscot records, what are the Sunshine Restaurant checks that CA cashed 4/4, 5/30 & 6/13/08?

The 6/19/10 discovery seemed to bother CA , enough that she was glad to have visited with Jbarrett on 6/23/10. This was also very interesting: "Jeanine told me about last Thursday, I'm glad you are reporting them now. I hope at some point Jose can achieve what he needs to get you to see someone soon"

Why is half of discover page 23279, the police report from the fusion people blank? Where is the summary?

After going through all of it, I need more LOL!

<snip>

From the Amscot records, what are the Sunshine Restaurant checks that CA cashed 4/4, 5/30 & 6/13/08?

Thanks for asking about that. I remember being puzzed about that when I saw the same info in a previous doc dump but never saw any discussion on it. I always wondered if she maybe had worked there some.

Off to see if there is a thread on this.

On October 15, 2008 AH received a threatening phone call from a male demanding she drop all chatges against KC. It was traced to a NYC phone booth. Meanwhile GA and GA had an interview on 10.22. 08 on the today show in NY, NY. Hmmmmm

CA was definitely in Orlando on 10/15/08.

snipped from: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131

By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 10/15/2008 11:42:33 AM ET 2008-10-15T15:42:33
Share Print Font: +-Even though her daughter Casey has been indicted on charges of abusing and murdering her own 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Cindy Anthony continues to insist that the little girl is alive.

“I know Caylee is alive,” Cindy Anthony told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday from Orlando, Fla. “I know my daughter. There is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee. There has never been any child neglect, child abuse or anything. This young lady loves her child, more than I love Casey.”

After going through all of it, I need more LOL! <snipp>

Thanks for asking about that. I remember being puzzed about that when I saw the same info in a previous doc dump but never saw any discussion on it. I always wondered if she maybe had worked there some.

Off to see if there is a thread on this.

No thread that I could find but I did a query on the restaurant name and from this article it appears there is a Sunshine Restaurant Corp that is behind the Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurants here in Central FL.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2010/05/03/daily24.html

Wasn't Buffalo Wild Wings the name of the restaurant that she went to with TL and ran into one of her old friends (Jeff H?) that was discussed in one previously released depos?

Wonder if that is who those checks are from and if so why would she be cashing checks from them? (mind running wild with crazy thoughts)

CA was definitely in Orlando on 10/15/08.

snipped from: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27196131

By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 10/15/2008 11:42:33 AM ET 2008-10-15T15:42:33
Share Print Font: +-Even though her daughter Casey has been indicted on charges of abusing and murdering her own 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, Cindy Anthony continues to insist that the little girl is alive.

“I know Caylee is alive,” Cindy Anthony told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira Wednesday from Orlando, Fla. “I know my daughter. There is nothing in this world that could make me believe that Casey did anything to Caylee. There has never been any child neglect, child abuse or anything. This young lady loves her child, more than I love Casey.”

That is amazing! Could it possibly have been GA? WOW!

After going through all of it, I need more LOL! The things that impressed upon me are:

Was Curtis Jackson, the MI prisoner interviwed by Mort Smith PI or is it all bunk? If he could produce these letters, then wow, are they being held back or investigated?

I thought the two bank withdrawals by S Plesea for $3,000.00 on 7/28/08 & 8/5/08 were interesting? Contribution to bail, defense or living expenses?

Whose IP address is 76.108.175.241? Who and/or why do they want to know?

I think the Longwood IP address search is DomCasey related. The dates are curious too, the day before the search in the woods and when CA was allegedly email hacked.

What were the other addresses on the map for the Longwood IP address, I believe Wild Holly is DomCasey home address, but whose addresess were the others?

George had a gun, but no firearm permit. He lied to his new employer about his wife needing medical care, when he still had another job and was remodeling their patio. Ironically, he had a meeting with (at that time) potential employer on 6/24/08 at 6:30pm, same day as gas cans stolen?

On September 30, George emailed work about a serious situation an he would be unable to come in at 2pm but would be there between 8 or 9pm. Wasn't that the big deal day with DomCasey being fired by Baez?

Was Cindy covering for ICA when speaking to her mother about the credit card bills? SP seemed to think GA was responsible for alot of it.

The 6/19/10 discovery seemed to bother CA , enough that she was glad to have visited with Jbarrett on 6/23/10. This was also very interesting: "Jeanine told me about last Thursday, I'm glad you are reporting them now. I hope at some point Jose can achieve what he needs to get you to see someone soon"

Why is half of discover page 23279, the police report from the fusion people blank? Where is the summary?

Excellent post! How in the H did you link all those dates to events? I noticed too GA lying about CA needing medical care. Is this the example that was set in the household?

This coming from the same woman who in a sworn police statement during GA's "suicide" attempt said that he hasn't been the same since Caylee was found and was upset about shopping for funeral jewelry! :banghead:

The narrative or police report or whatever stated that CA asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee to wear. Which of course was ridiculous since Caylee had been reduced to bones and then ashes.:furious: BUt actually it was probably the picking out of jewelry made of Caylee's ashes.

I do not post often, but read here daily because I feel like this is the best site to find out the truth and not just post things that are untrue in order to gain your 15 minutes of fame. So, before I make my statement (lol), I want to thank EVERYONE here who contributes to this site no matter how small or how large you contribute. That being said, I was thinking this morning about this case and isn't it odd that the prosecutors, detectives, and the people who are fighting for the TRUTH and JUSTICE for Caylee have kept their promise to this little girl and not going and calling press conferences, going on the "fishing expeditions" or trying to find anyone or anything to blame other than little miss casey herself. It is so blatantly obvious that those who are sticking to the truth are just waiting for trial time because it is THEN that I believe will be the demise of Casey. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966