2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ty darlin gal, it is hard only interpretting the info from the warrants 2nd hand. Can't wait for the docs to be linked so we ca do our own interpretting.

And you would think if they found a stain on a mattress in mid-October they would have DNA back by now, right?

They may or may not have it back. They are not going to let us know the results though as that could compromise the investigation.

jmo

Bear in mind, once we can actually see the dates of these warrants, we'll all have a much better idea of what is truth and what is lie. My feeling is that EB BSed in the begining, then decided to cop to the truth (or a closer version of it) in exchange for a deal. If that's the case, much of this early info in early warrants will probably reflect that.

JMO

We will not be hinting at who these two men are at this time.

We will not be brainstorming on this topic.

I completely understand the anger and horror, believe me, but please try not to sling accusations.

Bumping.

Anything that comes out of EB's mouth is a potential lie, the rape may be an attempt to deflect blame on known pedophiles, or it may be that she did allow her revolting acquaintances this kind of access to the child. A few individuals who were moving out of the frame have just moved straight back in with these revelations IMO. I think the docs were released now in an attempt to get some people to talk who have not been, and to give them a strong hint that if they don't then other people who know now will. Either way everyone involved is going down because EB for one cannot keep a secret, and obviously wants to take down as many people with her as she can.

I don't believe EB is the one who tipped LE about the possible rape scenario. At least, that is not how I've seen it reported thus far.

BBM~ was this said in the released letters?

No...that was my attempt at capturing what I perceive to be her tone ;-) Sorry if I confused you.

Letter I'm referring to is transcribed here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5757010&postcount=31"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39[/ame]

I don't believe EB is the one who tipped LE about the possible rape scenario. At least, that is not how I've seen it reported thus far.

Even better, she and a few others can't keep a secret. The more the better for LE.

I am withholding judgment on the rape. I don't know about this tipster or what their motivations may be. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying I am keeping in mind that anyone can offer up a tip about anything and it could very well turn out not to be true.

I don't even think I can come up with words that express how I feel right now. This is so much worse than I ever thought about and right now I can say that I'm glad the abuse is over for Zahra. I'm glad she's in heaven now and away from that evil woman and sad excuse for a father.

I agree, I think back to the court date where her daughter testified "saying if her mother was allowed out, she would have to the leave the state" and went onto saying something about a man she was having a relationship with and receiving money from. Who knows..? JMO!

I'm wondering if these alleged rapes have any ties with the alleged $10,000 EB received.

Ten-year-old Zahra Baker may have been raped before she was murdered, and her dismembered body then concealed in a bed comforter and car cover, and discarded in a Dumpster behind a grocery store, according to court documents released this afternoon.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oUtjgj0

Okay, now I am really confused! If her body was discarded in a dumpster behind a local grocery store HOW in blue blazes did it come to be scattered across several counties????

could be parts of her body were in both places.....remember....LE said they had found enough evidence to be able to say that she was dead.....something like that....it was worded weird....making me think they had only found part of her......uggg...i hate writting that

OR as darlin gal suggested it was a tip used to procure a warrant which turned out to be less than accurate.

Well, AB has alot of splainin to do right now. Lots. If not to LE, then certainly to anyone who loved this girl. Regardless of how this crime unfolded, he has ensured the belief in his participation by not being able to firmly state when he last saw his child. The one he signed on to protect. :(

I am 50/50 on the allegations of sexual assault although I realize it plays into a lot of theories that have been put forth.

EB seems too smart for this. To actually plan something like this-to plan the assault of her step-daughter...I mean there is no going back if this happened. She already had heat on her because of the abuse allegations and the fact the DYS was on the hunt for them and wanted to do a visit....I suppose it was motivation to kill Zahra in the end, but I believe that she killed her through classic abuse. She lost it, she murdered her. JMVHO. AB is the x-factor for me. His level of participation is not clear to me, but I bet it is to LE.

Ugh.

If true LE found latex gloves that EB was telling about - DNA can be found within. If it turns out blood on the gloves is Zahra's and DNA inside the gloves is AB's or whoever - sure will be hard for that person to step around that - if it is found to be so. If it turns out to be AB's, there will be an indisputable answer to at least a portion of his involvement.

IF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members