2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE can suppress warrants and material in a case even with Sunshine Laws. JMO, but I believe they would have been successful in preventing this release if they felt it would be harmful.

There is a reason to stir the public up-they may still be looking for pieces to the puzzle and they may want possible witnesses to be more forthcoming. They may want to apply pressure-take AB for example. Talk about a moving target of a timeline...what day did you last see your daughter sir? it is a simple question and he cant answer it.

Now people know for sure he cannot.

I think we need to step back and digest rather than jumping off a cliff here with each revelation-JMO, but the rape sounds like an attempt at deflection. JMVHO. She was reported missing, a week to ten days later was raped and then she was returned to the parents house under the nose of LE, dismembered in the presence of EB who was in custody at the time, and then she helped dispose of her?

I think the mid-October is clearly a misprint. I am betting whoever said it, said mid-Sept.

I agree about the deflection though.
These statements are statements that were used as probable cause to obtain search warrants. It doesn't mean that the statements are true. We do know EB was doing EVERYTHING in her power, to deflect the blame away from her, down to the fake ransom note.

I agree WhyA-I think the date in the warrant is likely an error, or there is an error in the reporting. Either way, we have to take into consideration that this may be the case. A defense attorney would have a field day with a warrant that has a wrong date on it. :(

LE can suppress warrants and material in a case even with Sunshine Laws. JMO, but I believe they would have been successful in preventing this release if they felt it would be harmful.

There is a reason to stir the public up-they may still be looking for pieces to the puzzle and they may want possible witnesses to be more forthcoming. They may want to apply pressure-take AB for example. Talk about a moving target of a timeline...what day did you last see your daughter sir? it is a simple question and he cant answer it.

:blowkiss: thank you believe.

Curiosity, besides the media, they say these warrants are made public, so where can the public get their hands on them?

Clearly I need to vote again on AB being guilty vs not guilty. :sick:

So when will these rapists be arrested along with EB/AB???????
What horrible people.

I agree that the two reported rapists are pretty self-serving for EB, so I think we shouldn't let ourselves get carried away with that right away.

But my instinct is that the October date was an error.

Semantics, right? =) I'm still reading it that they investigated the claim in mid-October, not necessarily that it happened then. It's always so hard with MSM wording!

Also - I'm not sure how self-serving that would be to EB. I guess anything is better than murder allegations, but... a ten year old under her supervision/care is still her responsibility. I'm leaning towards the idea that EB allowed the rapes to happen for whatever sick reason (fantasy? sick role playing carried over into the real world? Money's less likely, in my opinion. Doubtful these alleged rapists had much to give...) but didn't expect them to kill her. The "we didn't really kill her..." resonates so strongly with me right now. JMO

Curiosity, besides the media, they say these warrants are made public, so where can the public get their hands on them?

You go down to the court house, fill out the paperwork to request them and then pay for the copies of the 100 pages.

Or you wait till after the 10 oclock news today. Perhaps tomorrow morning, once the media has milked their soundbites out of them and then they usually post them online for download. JMO :)

Semantics, right? =) I'm still reading it that they investigated the claim in mid-October, not necessarily that it happened then. It's always so hard with MSM wording!

Also - I'm not sure how self-serving that would be to EB. I guess anything is better than murder allegations, but... a ten year old under her supervision/care is still her responsibility. I'm leaning towards the idea that EB allowed the rapes to happen for whatever sick reason (fantasy? sick role playing carried over into the real world? Money's less likely, in my opinion. Doubtful these alleged rapists had much to give...) but didn't expect them to kill her. The "we didn't really kill her..." resonates so strongly with me right now. JMO

I don't believe it was EB that came forward with this information. I think it was an informant/tips. Perhaps it was soon after Zahra went missing and they thought this information would be helpful to police for whatever reason.

<---thinking AB was probably a part of it.

I don't believe it was EB that came forward with this information. I think it was an informant/tips. Perhaps it was soon after Zahra went missing and they thought this information would be helpful to police for whatever reason.

This was reported by Burke County Police to the HPD. They turned over the mattress to HPD.

Totally agree. Makes me wonder who came forward. Did one of the alleged rapists cut a deal?

If someone outside of the Bakers and these alleged perps also knew of this... UGH. What kind of sick person is aware of something like this, but waits to report it?

For your posting convenience, the thread on AB's guilt or innocence is linked below:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120774"]AB's Involvement ptII - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Well, AB has alot of splainin to do right now. Lots. If not to LE, then certainly to anyone who loved this girl. Regardless of how this crime unfolded, he has ensured the belief in his participation by not being able to firmly state when he last saw his child. The one he signed on to protect. :(

I am 50/50 on the allegations of sexual assault although I realize it plays into a lot of theories that have been put forth.

EB seems too smart for this. To actually plan something like this-to plan the assault of her step-daughter...I mean there is no going back if this happened. She already had heat on her because of the abuse allegations and the fact the DYS was on the hunt for them and wanted to do a visit....I suppose it was motivation to kill Zahra in the end, but I believe that she killed her through classic abuse. She lost it, she murdered her. JMVHO. AB is the x-factor for me. His level of participation is not clear to me, but I bet it is to LE.

Ugh.

This poor baby went through so much. I was to the point of thinking it couldnt get any worse.
Im confused again now. Does this mean it wasnt Zahras matress they were looking for, and that the matress they took from the house wasnt a new one?

If there are topics arising from this that you want to discuss in detail, please feel free to break off into smaller threads, siting this news.

Use good judgement in the topics, however, and ask yourself if the topic is something that is allowable given this information and WS policies.

I'm not prepared to buy into any rape occurring in a home in Burke County. Not yet, anyway. I'm seeing a rape occurring in this child's bedroom, on her mattress, and it's going to take alittle more than just the word of EB to unhinge me from that thinking.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member