2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when that cell phone picture of Zahra was taken? With the black eye?

I remember people thinking her face was very swollen/puffy and were speculating about head trauma. If what is in the search warrant is true, that would make sense as to why she had a black eye and the puffiness.

VERY good point! We'd assumed it was abuse by EB... but the admission/speculation that one of these men hit her head brings this into new light.

This report has the photo taken August 9th - so possibly a little early for it to be connected - unless alleged rapes by others were going on for awhile?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-baker-case-cops-search-wood-chipper-mulch/story?id=11868397

Okay so from the doc. dump today we've learned Zahra was raped by some man and the LE found a mattress stained with something at his house? And this person hasn't been arrested yet? :waitasec:

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head."

The documents do not explain that, if someone else killed the girl, why the Bakers would conceal her death.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oGc2tPJ

If this were true, why are they not in jail? Surely EB would name them and I haven't heard of any men arrested in connection with this allegation.

Since I can't read the attachments does the report say whether or not EB was there at the house WHILE Zahra was being mauled by the two creeps? How did she get to that house?

Did someone say at one time they saw AB and EB by some mail boxes? Were those mail boxes anywhere near this house mentioned in the sw?

I've always assumed the row of mailboxes they were reportedly seen standing around were the mailboxes at 4010 Phillip Lane. The last address prior to the move to 21 21st NW ave.

But that's just my opinion.

Okay so from the doc. dump today we've learned Zahra was raped by some man and the LE found a mattress stained with something at his house? And this person hasn't been arrested yet? :waitasec:

We've only learned that there were allegations made against these men.

that individual bonded out today :(

I agree tho, there are only allegations made but we have no idea if LE has any corroborating evidence. I bet that upon seeing the mattress, a hasty search warrant was thrown together. I am betting stained mattress has been seized.

Since I can't read the attachments does the report say whether or not EB was there at the house WHILE Zahra was being mauled by the two creeps? How did she get to that house?

the wording in the doc is a little 'off' but it's stated "when the mother came back, the little girl had blood ...... "
so I would suppose the allegation is that EB was not present at the time of the rape.

In a velvet bag in her jewelry box.......

I'm still trying to digest all this new info.

Wish they would post the entire docs instead of pieces. Seems the Hickory Record is posting "pieces".

So her hearing aids were worth more love and care than her BODY? Or was she keeping them as some kind of trophy? I am so disgusted right now!

We've only learned that there were allegations made against these men.

I was wondering if it was just allegations or if there was more to it. I'm horrible with trying to make heads or tails of these documents. Probably because I just hurry through them.

Maybe I am late to the parade here and sorry if this is dense of me... but is this a relation of any of (EDITED BY ME FOR TOS) ....Elisa's extended family?

it would appear so from (public) facebook photos.

Okay, mods have had a discussion, and the two persons mentioned in the docs are now fair game for discussion.

FYI everyone. I have spoken with AY tonight and he's pretty overwhelmed right now. Let's be responsible in posting about him as he is one of our members now. I'm sorry he probably won't be able to post with us tonight though.

:grouphug:

Well, think of it this way...

EB is only in jail on Obstruction (& other unrelated charges) isn't she?

Yeah, but AB isn't in jail for anything at all, and he SHOULD be in jail for a number of things. So...kind of a moot point, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23