2010.12.10 - Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that George wasn't there because he's busy at home whipping up a lovely candlelite dinner for he and his ladylove Cindy. :rolleyes:

A recipe he remembers clearly from Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins two years, 4 months, 25 days ago, no doubt.

Baez: "I think this is a huge waste of time."

POOR choice of words! He sounds like his client!

angelmom--thanks for jotting this down--it didn't click for me until you noted it that he is actually quoting his client here!!! :crazy:

Sadly, Jb's new workload will render him unavailable for singing Christmas carols from the deck of Geraldo's yacht. Maybe he can Skype in his part??

It'll be hilarious if the list suddenly gets a lot shorter. :)

It just gets better and better! haha!

ooooh, I love that JB is gonna be spending the next 13 days scrambling! And he has this to do while handling the already slammed depo schedule AND the hearing on the 21st?

I'm tempted to send him a starbucks gift card. :rotfl:

Rewatching the hearing. When JA brings up "bloggers" KC rolls her eyes, exhales heavily through her nostrils and shakes her head. Guess she told us, eh? :)

This is the first of many mastercard moments ... brought to us by his Honorable Judge Belvin Perry, Jr and the SAO. PRICELESS!

Seagull! Long time no see! Does anyone else get the impression KC is growing her hair in protest? Like they are going to say this is how long her hair has gotten waiting for justice (like they're not the ones who waived the speedy trial). IMO

I must admit I have pondered the hair question (yes I have no life) and the conclusion I have come to is this;

I think she made a pact with herself not to cut her hair until she is free.

If that is the case, then I shall enjoy watching the years pass and watching that mop grow out of her cell window.

BEST.

HEARING.

EVER.

(And possibly some of the best WS commentary too!)

So...I guess what HHJP was saying is that "DNA experts talk about DNA AS YOU KNOW JEFF" is not an acceptable substitute for an expert report?

A recipe he remembers clearly from Diners, Dives and Drive-Ins two years, 4 months, 25 days ago, no doubt.

Probably the day the Guy Fieri was wearing jeans and a blue striped button-down shirt! heh!:crazy:

I must admit I have pondered the hair question (yes I have no life) and the conclusion I have come to is this;

I think she made a pact with herself not to cut her hair until she is free.

If that is the case, then I shall enjoy watching the years pass and watching that mop grow out of her cell window.

From Lady Godiva to Rapunzel!

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. It is my opinion that Baez does not even have the information the judge is requiring. I don't think he has really decided which experts will testify or what they will say. What will happen if he does not get that filed as required by the judge? Will we hear any more?
This is one of the few times that the smirk has been wiped away-I think, on this issue, he knows now that he is in trouble! As the hearing ended, JB had an appropriate worried look on his face.
My one problem with all of this is that Baez will try the judges patience one time too many and JBP will lose his cool. And then JB and CM will use that an an excuse to try and have him removed from the case. I hope I am wrong.
bbm
I think Judge Perry is waaay too professional to lose his cool. Although, if anyone could push a pro over the edge it would be JB and his senseless
chatter. I'm not worried about any new judge taking over, I think this one will be here for the duration and he will make sure things are done properly.

I'm not sure if it was just my imagination, but when HHJP asked if Mr. Ashton concurred with JB's assertion hat he had only received half of the Expert Witness reports and JA stood up and said something along the lines of absolutely not, I thought I saw Cheney Mason's head drop -- like a you've GOT to be kidding(<--- or similar) me type of gesture. Did anyone else notice it? I wonder if it was supposed to be an anti-SA non-verbal communication or a can-my-"partner"-Baez-possibly-like-ever-tell-the-flipping(<--- or similar)-truth? type of gesture... It was clear, however, that he had no difficulty hearing Mr. Ashton in this instance...

Watch carefully on past hearings and you see the famous "Cheney head drop" a few times, usually it is when Baez is speaking though. lol

It just gets better and better! haha!

ooooh, I love that JB is gonna be spending the next 13 days scrambling! And he has this to do while handling the already slammed depo schedule AND the hearing on the 21st?

I'm tempted to send him a starbucks gift card. :rotfl:

Talk about the 12 days of Christmas. :)

I love it!!!!!!

Cheers everyone!!! It seems WS'ers just got an early Christmas present!
:martini::martini::martini::toast::toast::toast:

I sincerely hope the maintenance crew at the court house keeps HHJP's chair well maintained. The way he rocks it is the best method of judging his mood. And he sure was rocking it this evening for his smack down to JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18