2010.12.10 - Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think Baez was doing his best "Jimminy Cricket" exiting the courtroom with his umbrella.

Baez did the equivalent to stomp out!
He really didn't look happy.

I noticed that Cindy was talking to Michelle, signaling and waiting to her. It looked like she was asking for a coat?

It's over? A Casey Anthony hearing was less than twenty minutes long? Wow. That is like...a miracle! I guess he didn't ask Baez if there was anything else, LOL.

He did ask him and JB shook his head no. Maybe they should schedule these hearings at 5 every time. Very quick and to the point.

He did ask him and JB shook his head no. Maybe they should schedule these hearings at 5 every time. Very quick and to the point.

Wow. I am in SHOCK that Baez had nothing else. Am I in the Twilight Zone? LOL.

Time to git 'er done, Baez!

Did anyone catch when JA mentioned bloggers and kc's reaction, ha, priceless

Shaking her head back & forth......'cause she's so anti-internet. HAHA

Anyone else think Baez was doing his best "Jimminy Cricket" exiting the courtroom with his umbrella.

I was thinking Mary Poppins - but it might be Cricket!
PS - next time tell us in the old thread you all moved! LOL Just found ya!

OMG I loved that.....the chair was a jiggling and the judge was a smokin'. HHJP is so darned cute when he's pizzed!

Wow. I am in SHOCK that Baez had nothing else. Am I in the Twilight Zone? LOL.

Time to git 'er done, Baez!

That's because you didn't hear the tone of HHJP's voice; very authoritative. The unspoken part was "It's only going to get worse for you if you do have something else." :)

:Banane35: short but sweet "happy hour" it was!:dance:

Smacked the smirk right off of JB's sassy face and rendered him speechless. WooooHoooo!!!

I'm almost sorry I didn't watch. I can't stomach JB *At. All.

Thanks for the recap you guys and gals.

JBP: Okay, thank you very much. Everyone exits.

Camera on Cindy Anthony, she appeared to speak a few words to one of the defense group on her way out

I looked away and when I looked back I saw her talking and motioning toward the defense table but the WFTV camera didn't take a wide shot. Could anyone tell exactly who she was talking to?

HHJBP did not look to thrilled with JB. Not even a good afternoon response from him to JB.

JB was running out of there so fast it was as if he was worried that Judge Perry would come back in like a dad and say....."And another thing....."

It's over? A Casey Anthony hearing was less than twenty minutes long? Wow. That is like...a miracle! I guess he didn't ask Baez if there was anything else, LOL.
He did!

That's because you didn't hear the tone of HHJP's voice; very authoritative. The unspoken part was "It's only going to get worse for you if you do have something else." :)

ROFL! Oh man I should have watched today! It would have been worth it to hear that in HHJP's voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom