DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26328169/detail.html

Posted: 11:55 pm EST December 30, 2010

excerpt:

Casey Anthony is expected in court on Monday, January 3. At that time, the judge will hear a request by prosecutors to bring sanctions against Casey's defense team.
Prosecutors say the defense has ignored the judge's order to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.

excerpt:

Casey Anthony is expected in court on Monday, January 3. At that time, the judge will hear a request by prosecutors to bring sanctions against Casey's defense team.
Prosecutors say the defense has ignored the judge's order to provide specific information about defense witnesses' testimony.

YES!!!! Please let this be true!!!!

And please let it be the last motion heard in the hearing. Best ending to a hearing EVER!!!!

YES!!!! Please let this be true!!!!

And please let it be the last motion heard in the hearing. Best ending to a hearing EVER!!!!

But if they do this one first, Baez would spend the rest of the hearing on his belly pounding his fists and kicking his feet. Hard to argue the other motions when you're having a major hissy fit. :D

But if they do this one first, Baez would spend the rest of the hearing on his belly pounding his fists and kicking his feet. Hard to argue the other motions when you're having a major hissy fit. :D

I hope the judge goes by the FIFO theory. (First In First Out) and that would put the sanctions above all the 'preserve for appeal' motions filed at the last minute.

excerpt:

Monday is COMING!! I wonder if JB is sucking down the Pepto in anticipation?

Hey JB what were your resolutions for this New Year? Never mind!

That works!!!!

I do not mean to imply that any ethnicity would behave in that way just because of their ethnicity. But there is a larger non english speaking population in that region, that will not be as informed or familiar with the case simply because of the language barrier. Yes the vast majority are smart enough to recognize JB for what he is. But he will still be able to farm quite a great deal of business from a sizable group that is not familiar with this case, but does have a non specific "name recognition" of JB as a famous TV lawyer. It's the psychology of marketing regardless of ethnicity and it is preying off some of the worst tendencies of all of us. It is how and why blatantly crooked politicians get re-elected time after time. The only reflection of ethnicity in this comes from JB himself. His Spanish heritage and Spanish Language skills are what will permit him to do this. If he was of Haitian decent and spoke french, that is the community he would be looking towards. the ability to flip languages from the one that the main news of the infamy is presented, declare 'I am one of you" and present himself as a famous TV person is what allows this. Ethnicity doesn't really matter beyond one must be in play for this "clever use of marketing" (scam) to work. As groups we are all that stupid, regardless of our racial or ethnic heritages. And we know JB is going to do it. He has pretty much all but told us so by declaring himself the most famous hispanic lawyer in Florida.

Hopefully soon, he will be the most INFAMOUS hispanic lawyer in all of America!!!

Awe, the DH has to go back to work on Monday..... :great:
Coffee.....check........laptop......check......remote.....check.......unplug phone and turn-off cell......check.......oh wait! Monday do that.....uncheck.....can't wait for Monday :woohoo:

Awe, the DH has to go back to work on Monday..... :great:
Coffee.....check........laptop......check......remote.....check.......unplug phone and turn-off cell......check.......oh wait! Monday do that.....uncheck.....can't wait for Monday :woohoo:

I can't wait for Monday either! I'm soooo impatient. I'm a retired widow so don't have a DH to get in my way and no job to go to (I'm so lucky in that way!). But you've given me other ideas too. I'm going to turn my cell off and unplug my landline on Monday. And I think I also should close all my blinds so the home health nurse and nurse's aid will think I'm not at home.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Jose make an a$$ of himself in court once again (or if we're lucky, more than once). But of course, if Mason is there we won't know if he makes an a$$ of himself since no one will know what he said.

Regarding the sanctions-well they seem deserved and I suspect more will be coming because this is the only card the defense can play. Not turning anything over.

I came across this OLD article, but the comments from Mason seem so ironic right now:

http://www.wesh.com/r/18596486/detail.html

I can't wait for Monday either! I'm soooo impatient. I'm a retired widow so don't have a DH to get in my way and no job to go to (I'm so lucky in that way!). But you've given me other ideas too. I'm going to turn my cell off and unplug my landline on Monday. And I think I also should close all my blinds so the home health nurse and nurse's aid will think I'm not at home.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Jose make an a$$ of himself in court once again (or if we're lucky, more than once). But of course, if Mason is there we won't know if he makes an a$$ of himself since no one will know what he said.

BBM - If Cheney Mason, the Death Qualified Attorney for Casey Anthony, isn't there on Monday to oversee this lengthy list of Motions, then "what he is" will once again speak for itself with nary a word from him.

Speaking or silent, he's already proven time and again that the Defense is up the creek without a case, but that's what happens when neither paddler has an oar in the water.

-----------
seeing_eye,me too!!!! take the dog out early then just perch and watch.He may blow a gasket!! :floorlaugh:

-----------
seeing_eye,me too!!!! take the dog out early then just perch and watch.He may blow a gasket!! :floorlaugh:

I don't have to interrupt my viewing of the hearing by taking any of my dogs out. I have a doggy door. (See, always thinking ahead!) :great:

I certainly hope so...
I agree HHJP has been very reserved..too much IMO

I agree. He says things and gives warnings as if he expects them to cop a clue. Maybe now he will realize they are not playing stewpid, just playing the system.

"The intent of the defense to defy the authority of this court to issue orders of discovery is crystal clear," Ashton wrote.

Cheney Mason practically dares the judge not to extend their deadlines . I absolutely believe Linda Drane Burdick when she told the judge that she reminded them of the cut off and Cheney's office said that restriction was unconstitutional and they would not be bound by it, they would get them done when they want. Not only was it said, it was said designed to be repeated to the judge. Mr. Ashton has the matter sumed up perfectly. MOO

"The intent of the defense to defy the authority of this court to issue orders of discovery is crystal clear," Ashton wrote.

Cheney Mason tries to throw his weight around, and have a shouting match ( figuratively ) very often, rather than being respectful he is openly disrespectful, defiant, petulant, you name it. We saw it on the first day with his trying to bully court personnel, calling Jeff Ashton "Ignorant" on the record, telling Judge Strickland "I bet you'll trust me", and it continues today the way he thumbs his nose at deadlines, he continues to have very poor manners towards Mrs. Drane Burdick, calling her by her first name in open court. He continues to show off literally as he is walking to his car, he likes to insult Kathi,etc. He needs to be taught a lesson that he is NOT above the rules, and I especially want him sanctioned. His behavior has been thoroughly unacceptable. I do not care about the fine, I want the public rebuke. My Gram (times were different then) used to give me and my sister a spanking right on the front porch. I can still hear her , crystal clear today as if it were yesterday...
"If you are going to show off in front of your friends, you can take your whipping in front of your friends".

Yeah, Gram would sanction him alright! One thing about my Gram that was effective is we KNEW she did not make empty threats!

I agree. He says things and gives warnings as if he expects them to cop a clue. Maybe now he will realize they are not playing stewpid, just playing the system.

bbm
IMO they are not only playing the system they are "playing" Judge Perry
The Defense hopes the Prosecution nor the Judge will "call them on the carpet".

Cheney Mason practically dares the judge not to extend their deadlines . I absolutely believe Linda Drane Burdick when she told the judge that she reminded them of the cut off and Cheney's office said that restriction was unconstitutional and they would not be bound by it, they would get them done when they want. Not only was it said, it was said designed to be repeated to the judge. Mr. Ashton has the matter sumed up perfectly. MOO

Cheney Mason tries to throw his weight around, and have a shouting match ( figuratively ) very often, rather than being respectful he is openly disrespectful, defiant, petulant, you name it. We saw it on the first day with his trying to bully court personnel, calling Jeff Ashton "Ignorant" on the record, telling Judge Strickland "I bet you'll trust me", and it continues today the way he thumbs his nose at deadlines, he continues to have very poor manners towards Mrs. Drane Burdick, calling her by her first name in open court. He continues to show off literally as he is walking to his car, he likes to insult Kathi,etc. He needs to be taught a lesson that he is NOT above the rules, and I especially want him sanctioned. His behavior has been thoroughly unacceptable. I do not care about the fine, I want the public rebuke. My Gram (times were different then) used to give me and my sister a spanking right on the front porch. I can still hear her , crystal clear today as if it were yesterday...
"If you are going to show off in front of your friends, you can take your whipping in front of your friends".

Yeah, Gram would sanction him alright! One thing about my Gram that was effective is we KNEW she did not make empty threats!

I agree, Mason does try to throw his "experienced" weight (does not impress me at all) around and IMO is very insolent and petulant in the courtroom.

I would like to see Judge Perry send Mason into retirement with a sanction.

I would like Judge Perry to sanction Baez and Mason, maybe a contempt of court charge . One can hope..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB