2010.4.15: New search for Haleigh #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following info and the fact they are still searching after three days tells me they feel pretty darn confident in the info they received.

The neighborhood near the public dock on Shell Harbour Drive is still under police security. No one except for residents and investigators is allowed inside. Two boaters trying to get to the dock were rerouted and told to use a different one.

At least 25 investigators came to the dock area at the end of Shell Harbour Road early yesterday. All police, and even people who live in the neighborhood, must check in and out at a security checkpoint.

The media isn't allowed down Shell Harbour Road, but the search is visible from docks down the river, and search boats have been patrolling the area near the dock.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154696&catid=3

Just a quick aside: I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to all of you dedicated posters who keep me updated throughout the day with these threads. I am invested mentally and emotionally in this case, much like you all are, but I would have NO idea what was going on if it weren't for WS and all of youse guyse. (Lil Chicago flavor thrown in).

Kudos.

Wellspoke Simply Caustic. I too really rely on WS for updates during the day. Our members rock!

Wellspoke Simply Caustic. I too really rely on WS for updates during the day. Our members rock!

I 2nd that !! Your all pretty fantastic!! Thank you everyone !!
The scanners are great also !!:dance:

I am worried this is like Caylee's case. Remember when some tip led them to J Blanchard Park. Everyone got all excited that Caylee would finally be found. Then....nothing.

I pray that is not the case.

So glad to hear that they are not giving up on Haleigh! I was hoping that they wouldn't just give up after 2 full days of searching. I really think that this is something & it's just a matter of finding that "something". After this much time, it's not going to be easy but with a little perseverance.....they will find it.

Start whispering Haleigh!

I am worried this is like Caylee's case. Remember when some tip led them to J Blanchard Park. Everyone got all excited that Caylee would finally be found. Then....nothing.

IIRC - The JBP search for Caylee wasn't led by LE, it was led by LP. Just a big media show. I knew they weren't going to find Caylee there. Too busy of a park!

Anyone here last night on NG that ToC was brought to the boat dock also or are my ears hearing things?

Anyone here last night on NG that ToC was brought to the boat dock also or are my ears hearing things?
Yes, it has been said that ToC was brought there on Sunday and again on Monday - before we all got wind of this area being searched, which is why we didn't know of ToC being there. Don't know if he was - but I have heard this several times.

Reminder: 10 minutes for News @ Noon (Florida time)

The only thing that keeps me thinking LE may be on to something credible is all the agencys that are involved, the calling the family members to sherriff office. I wouldn't think LE would call all the family members in if they didn't think they had something. Also at J Blanchard I think it was LP who had his private divers there and LE didn't get involved until park got so over loaded with people. Not to say this case isn't as wild an crazy as the Caylee case is.

Joes mom just said since he came back from FL, he's been a totally different person. Completely changed. Does she think that helps him?

Nothing new. LE not saying anything. Showing clips of Joe.

Joes mom just said since he came back from FL, he's been a totally different person. Completely changed. Does she think that helps him?

I believe that was Grandma Holler. The one who started the rumor about LE surrounding his house the other day. The rumor Hank said his mother said. And it appears to me, the rumor of Joe being arrested that day came from camp Croslin.

ETA:Oh and the one who got the back to back calls from TC and Misty pointing their fingers at Joe.

nothing new on news4Jax - just kept saying how murky water is, will keep searching, still haven't found anything (I guess if we learn of vehicles leaving the scene, we will know they found something JMO)

So, what do we know. Tommy's the tipster... no wait, Misty is... no, make that the grandma. Joe is the killer... no he isn't... yes he is... no he isn't. Ron had nothing to do with this, ...yes he did. They have found evidence... no wait, they have found nothing. There is a suspect in custoday... no there isn't, but an arrest is iminent... actually, there is no suspect at this time. Ahhh... this is all so frustrating.

There has to be something to something to the tip that led them to this place, but what? I can't imagine them spending all of this time and money on this search and bringing the family in if there is nothing to this. Please let this be resolved today!!!

So, what do we know. Tommy's the tipster... no wait, Misty is... no, make that the grandma. Joe is the killer... no he isn't... yes he is... no he isn't. Ron had nothing to do with this, ...yes he did. They have found evidence... no wait, they have found nothing. There is a suspect in custoday... no there isn't, but an arrest is iminent... actually, there is no suspect at this time. Ahhh... this is all so frustrating.

There has to be something to something to the tip that led them to this place, but what? I can't imagine them spending all of this time and money on this search and bringing the family in if there is nothing to this. Please let this be resolved today!!!

I second all of this.

I suppose at this point in time we know nothing. The one thing that stands out to me is I remember at the beginning of this whole thing, one of the Police Guys (I don't know how Americas Legal System really works I think he was a Sheriff or something) saying it's just another lead of many they've had over the last 15 months and that they were following it as they would any other. As this search progresses and they continue to find nothing I can't help but feel he might be right. Maybe the Media has just blown this up to a much bigger thing than it actually is. On the other hand like others say it's a massive waste of resources if it turns out to be nothing, so the tip must have had some credibility. The problem is we don't know who the tipper is, and given the people involved, I'm not sure I'd trust a tip from them. They might even just be getting their kicks from giving the cops the runaround.

I have a horrible feeling this search will reveal nothing. :banghead:

i still do not believe LE would have gathered family, especially Crystal who was not in the area of the crime, just to tell them they were searching and hoped to gather evidence. That could have been done over the phone. They must have had something solid to report at that time (two days ago) that involved proof, IMO. What that proof could be, is beyond me. Nothing verbal in this case can ever be considered proof and I hope LE knows that by now. I still think they must have found one thing by then, maybe via a visit there by ToC on Sunday/Monday and that is why family was gathered...
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member