2010.4.15: New search for Haleigh #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me a "credibility" update on the the former FBI agent (currently PI for Haliegh's mom). I read an article where he makes some pretty confident statements that he knows exactly what happened and who "killed" her. He wouldn't elaborate so he "wouldn't interfere with the investigation" but he was confident that an arrest would be made soon. Mr. FBI also stated that he's sure RC didn't have anything to do with it, but that MC definitely did.

Lishac23, there may be a thread on him but mods wanted this thread kept to only the search updates...

Can anyone give me a "credibility" update on the the former FBI agent (currently PI for Haliegh's mom). I read an article where he makes some pretty confident statements that he knows exactly what happened and who "killed" her. He wouldn't elaborate so he "wouldn't interfere with the investigation" but he was confident that an arrest would be made soon. Mr. FBI also stated that he's sure RC didn't have anything to do with it, but that MC definitely did.

Here's the thread.
2010.04.14 - Former FBI Agent claims Haleigh case is now a "Homicide" investigation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As much as I admire FBI personnel I hate it when former ones come out and make statements about cases they are not working, but that is just me...

On HLN now...

Persons of interest have been identified but did not name them...

credible tip came from a souce that led us tho this area and has we have in the past we will follow up on all leads..did not come from Tennessee, will not discuss where leads came from will not mention any names at this time.

People are beginning to cooperate it will be a matter of time. Its a good thing people are finally talking..15-30 divers in this water each day, zero conditions using their bare hands, its a rough search we've found alligator toe nails we pulled it out....

As much as I admire FBI personnel I hate it when former ones come out and make statements about cases they are not working, but that is just me...

just wondering, is he the one that's PI for CS? I thought he had been working on the case (for CS) for like 10 months? Did I read that somewhere :waitasec:

SOrry I'm full of questions today, but I live in CA and the news isn't covering this story (like they should be!!!)
Has it been confirmed whether or not the item that was pictured being pulled from the water was a "cooler" or a divers' "search tool"?

P.S. Just wanted to thank everyone on WS (especially the mods), without this site, I wouldn't have access to the latest updates on this case and many others! MUCH APPRECIATED!

SOrry I'm full of questions today, but I live in CA and the news isn't covering this story (like they should be!!!)
Has it been confirmed whether or not the item that was pictured being pulled from the water was a "cooler" or a divers' "search tool"?

P.S. Just wanted to thank everyone on WS (especially the mods), without this site, I wouldn't have access to the latest updates on this case and many others! MUCH APPRECIATED!

pretty sure they said it wasn't a cooler...it was a search too

at presser they said the search at the river would be wrapped up at 1800 today but that they would continue to follow the "lead" they were given (meaning possibly searches in the future in other locations? Just a guess)

PattG has the videos of the presser up on her youtube (brb with link)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23160821/detail.html

Investigators continued their search of the St. Johns River for a third day on Thursday in connection with the disappearance of the 6-year-old Satsuma girl, and Hardy said items have been recovered. He said it's unknown if the items are related to the case, and they will be sent to labs for analysis.

I believe the search will be wrapping up soon for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214