2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder why we've never seen (it hasn't been released right?) the undercover drug deal with Tommy in it??

boy he has a mouth on him, even when (he knows) everyone is listening...
still craving his drugs...
has been dreaming he is messed up on drugs, w/brother who doesn't even get high
don't smoke crack, i take pills
every other word is the "F" word with him
complaining about not enough letters from lindsy

Lindsy says, your dad's over there telling Misty not to protect Ronald. Tommy says he thinks that's exactly what she's doing.

Lindsey and Tommy are both saying they believe Misty is covering for Ronald.. And according to Tommy, LE doesn't want to hear it...Wonder WHY? JMO

Wonder why we've never seen (it hasn't been released right?) the undercover drug deal with Tommy in it??

Maybe he was in the backseat and something got in the way of the camera.:waitasec:

tommy wants rehab for a year or two; she would rather say husband is in rehab than prison
things could be worse-kids healthy, etc
she's a liar, she'll get what's coming to her (Misty I guess) sending bible verse about liars...

Tommy and Lindsy saying Misty hasn't been the same since she has been with Ron. Tommy said he wishes she was back with a previous BF, even though he hit her, then says well Ron's done the same to her.

tommy thinks misty and ron are involved in something and are protecting each other...now they know it's too late, police don't want to hear it...mexican mafia comes to someone's door to collect $600 bucks, Tommy says
L says Misty is covering for somebody, T says it's RC, Misty loves him so much, he says how stupid she is, he will wash his hands of her, she brought all this trouble on family-
she needs help-L says misty thinks it is all a game...T says Misty should have stayed Rob even though T didn't like him either. Tommy says Rob used to beat Misty but so did ronald-

Tommy and Lindsy saying Misty hasn't been the same since she has been with Ron. Tommy said he wishes she was back with a previous BF, even though he hit her, then says well Ron's done the same to her.

I find that interesting that they say Ron beat her up. I wonder if that is what happened when they went to rescue her that time.

Tommy says he should say all this, it will end up on TV.
Lindsy tells Tommy she knows he is a bad liar, he would have told all if he knew anything, especially when he is drunk, etc...
(so maybe she found out otherwise since this tape)

these two don't seem to have a clue about how long he might be away-we all seem to have more of a realistic view...unreal...
he's saying he can't hate the PO-lice, they just doin' their job

not really misty's fault, tommy says...but Lindsy said misty is letting it go this far...

Is something wrong with ME? What family member would not only allow, but 'wish' for their sister to BE with someone who abuses them? I'm hoping I read this the wrong way!

Also, in the verse ToC gives his parents to give to MC, even though it talks about liars, it also talks about murderers. I truly believe MC & RC killed Haliegh (accidentally) and because of that - ToC would have intended the bible verse for MC on both counts lying & murdering. He certainly wasn't including it for himself.

JMO

Lindsy has learned real quick how to milk a "nice" guy...Wonder if she got her new automobile.....These people could care less about Haleigh ,,,imo,,,

Is something wrong with ME? What family member would not only allow, but 'wish' for their sister to BE with someone who abuses them? I'm hoping I read this the wrong way!

Also, in the verse ToC gives his parents to give to MC, even though it talks about liars, it also talks about murderers. I truly believe MC & RC killed Haliegh (accidentally) and because of that - ToC would have intended the bible verse for MC on both counts lying & murdering. He certainly wasn't including it for himself.

JMO
It was strange, but I think he was picking the lesser of the two evils. He also said that he wishes she had stayed in NJ, with the former BF. There's no figuring these people out, I'm convinced of that.

So this was before Tommy had a breakthrough and remembered that he knew what happened that night and that it was Joe?

He acts here like he doesn't know who/what happened and thinks it might be Ron. He lies as much as Misty! Tommy doesn't deserve rehab, he deserves prison! He laughs about the B&E's while sitting behind bars. Grrrr these people!!!!!!!

Lindsy does not sound as though she cares at all about Haleigh...only about her own life, how it is affected, how tommy's is being affected by misty and rc...nothing at all about haleigh-and yet i guess she has to be thought of as the best of this bunch, considering the others...

Lindsy does not sound as though she cares at all about Haleigh...only about her own life, how it is affected, how tommy's is being affected by misty and rc...nothing at all about haleigh-and yet i guess she has to be thought of as the best of this bunch, considering the others...

And think clu, she has a one year old daughter herself! :furious:

So, did Ron tell Tommy and Lindsy that dope boys came and took Haleigh ? If that's the case, Tommy's trip to the dock makes no sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back