2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Frankly, after listening to this tape, if Lindsy wasn't working with someone to get the truth out of ToC, I will be stunned.

I tried to transcribe as much of the Conversation between LC and ToC re Misty and Ron as I could. Beginning a little more than 3/4 of the way through the tape -

Please add to/correct pieces of the conversations.

Lind: yr dad's over there tellin Misty don't protect Ronald
ToC: i think, i think, that's what she's doin, i swear
Lind: i do too, i do too
ToC: i think her and him are involved in somethin and they're protecting each other; she's protecting him or somethin
Lind: well, he's protecting her too.......
ToC: i think it's what ronald told us, that's what happened
Lind: yup, now he's kicking himself in the *advertiser censored* cause he told
ToC: yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give t kid up...they know they'll be f'd
ToC: but t police don't want to hear that
Lind: nope, they just want t croslins to be, to be in t middle of it

(Mexican Mafia conversation/guns to door to collect their money)

Lind: yeah, i think shes covering for somebody
ToC: i think she's covering for her ole man
she's so in love w/the damn dude
Lind: yeah, it was all over tv.............
ToC: yup, shes so stupid
i'll wash my hands, i love her but i aint, i dont really want nothin to do w/her no more
all this trouble she's brought on our family
i mean i'll always love her, i cant say i wont, i will love my little sister, shes my baby sister
but, she's, i dont know whats her problem anymore
she needs some help
Lind yeah i dont know, i dont know if she thinks this' just a game
ToC: ever since she got w/Ronald, man
Lind: shes not been t ole same misty
ToC: nope

(Rob Conversation)

ToC: even though she f'n used to get beat up by him (Rob), oh, well, she's gettin beat up by Ronald, too

(TV Conversation...)

Lind: ...yeah i just, i just go with t flow; i dont even know what to think anymore
ToC: i know. i know what i think. same thing i just told u
Lind: yeah i know...i know, i love you honey, i know u didnt have anything to do w/it or i wouldnt come see ya
ToC: ...i know i had nothin do with it either........ i got my own damn kids
Lind: and ur a really bad liar anyways, u wld have told one of us....

I really want to listen to this tape but when I click the 'tape' link on that blogsite, it tells me the page cannot be displayed. Am I the only one? Can I find this tape anywhere else?

I really want to listen to this tape but when I click the 'tape' link on that blogsite, it tells me the page cannot be displayed. Am I the only one? Can I find this tape anywhere else?
I just went there and it was fine. Have you opened the other tapes, no problem? Do you have a media player installed on your computer?

I am using firefox and when I click on that link it opens with Quick time. Maybe you need to download quick time?

Hmmm, must be my computer. Thanks all, I'll see what I can do.

I would agree that Lindsy is finally coming into her own and trying to be an adult. However, she was not pushed into marriage. They had 2 kids before they were married in 2007. They may have been living as a couple but she waited to marry him.

Just listened to the tape....so Lindsy finally blew up the car. Oil changes are a lot cheaper than new engines...tommy was right on that one.

She is very immature. Personally, I think she wants a new car. Do I hear exclusive for the Enquirer calling?

As far as a new life, I think she will have a new love way before she even thinks of trying to make it on her own. This girl will not be alone for long..imo. I am curious to know how tommy has been since he has been served with divorce papers. I don't think he would do well...not at all. Can he be in sick bay? Smoke should be blowing out his ears and nostrils by now.

I understand that everyone is suspicious of everyone because this entire cause is so disturbing and frustrating. But I do think you all will understand that Lindsy is not being persuaded by money, material things,or other men.(Her family is very well enough off and willing to always help her) but as youve heard in some of these tapes she doesnt want to/hasnt asked for help unless she absolutely HAS TO.Alot may not understand why she stayed/put up with Tom so long, but as I said some of us are raised with that old fashioned mentality of you really do stay thru thick and thin.(and realize these circumstances are so very different than I believe any of us here have ever even imagined having to go thru) But all the more reason for ppl to not automatically think her motives are anything but honest, because none of us have been in her shoes in the midst of a never ending nightmare. I realize that I, myself am not naive and am a much stronger, independent individual and that the "gig" would've been up many years ago but I believe this is a naive, inmature, insecure young woman that is walking in those shoes as we speak and as Ive said I really think you all will see once everythings come to light to the public that this is an innocent individual who does care about justice for haleigh and is making sure that her childrens needs are being put first&not just going with her heart(like alot of young girls would do)I think she still loves Tom unfortunately, but she is trying her best to do the right thing for her babies, divorce and completely move her and her babies lives forward toward a much better future, even tho shes terrified and unsure of for the first time standing up for herself and her kids and leaving the man shes known as her husband behind, deep down knowing thats the only right decision to make in light of things.

Just listened to the tape....so Lindsy finally blew up the car. Oil changes are a lot cheaper than new engines...tommy was right on that one.

She is very immature. Personally, I think she wants a new car. Do I hear exclusive for the Enquirer calling?

As far as a new life, I think she will have a new love way before she even thinks of trying to make it on her own. This girl will not be alone for long..imo. I am curious to know how tommy has been since he has been served with divorce papers. I don't think he would do well...not at all. Can he be in sick bay? Smoke should be blowing out his ears and nostrils by now.

I guess those are better orifices then what it has been coming out of.

As usual I totally agree Whisp! I can see Linds falling for another "bad boy". Sadly some part of her had to have been drawn to that to stay so long.

I do agree too that she was young, naive, pregnant and in love. Not a good combo. I think she's enjoying showing Tommy how new self. It is her way of sticking it to him. Like, look what you could have had if you didn't choose drugs. Good for her but with Tommy it's like holding a flame up to gasoline. He's controlling with a temper and he is stuck away from Linds... not a good combo either.

I understand that everyone is suspicious of everyone because this entire cause is so disturbing and frustrating. But I do think you all will understand that Lindsy is not being persuaded by money, material things,or other men.(Her family is very well enough off and willing to always help her) but as youve heard in some of these tapes she doesnt want to/hasnt asked for help unless she absolutely HAS TO.Alot may not understand why she stayed/put up with Tom so long, but as I said some of us are raised with that old fashioned mentality of you really do stay thru thick and thin.(and realize these circumstances are so very different than I believe any of us here have ever even imagined having to go thru) But all the more reason for ppl to not automatically think her motives are anything but honest, because none of us have been in her shoes in the midst of a never ending nightmare. I realize that I, myself am not naive and am a much stronger, independent individual and that the "gig" would've been up many years ago but I believe this is a naive, inmature, insecure young woman that is walking in those shoes as we speak and as Ive said I really think you all will see once everythings come to light to the public that this is an innocent individual who does care about justice for haleigh and is making sure that her childrens needs are being put first&not just going with her heart(like alot of young girls would do)I think she still loves Tom unfortunately, but she is trying her best to do the right thing for her babies, divorce and completely move her and her babies lives forward toward a much better future, even tho shes terrified and unsure of for the first time standing up for herself and her kids and leaving the man shes known as her husband behind, deep down knowing thats the only right decision to make in light of things.

I agree. I think we all here wish her luck. It is easy for us to say, kick him to the curb, he's no good blah blah blah but it is her life and this is not like deciding what to make for dinner. This is life changing decisions she is making. I'm glad she is doing it though for her kids! Haleigh would want her play pals to be happy and safe :)

*By the way, do you know Lindsey personally? I see you are from TN so I am just wondering if you know the family at all. I get if you can't say, I'm just nosy :angel:

I don't know if I can put this here .. but...

Many of the tapes that have been released from MC, HCSR, ToC & LC (not sure about TiC and CC) there is ALWAYS a topic about vehicle not working, overheating, no gas, broken ect.

I wonder if that is "jail" talk... meaning a different meaning??? Maybe the word (van, car,truck) means something else?

I don't knwo if I can put this here .. but...

many of the tapes that have been released from MC, HCSR, ToC & LC (not sure about TiC and CC) there is ALWAYS a topic about vehicle not working, overheating, no gas, broken ect.

I wonder if that is "jail" talk... meaning a different meaning??? Maybe the word (van, car,truck) means something else?

I think they just have :censored: cars. LOL

Right now I can relate to the Angel of Grief who has collapsed. This case is exhausting!

ToC: yup, shes so stupid
i'll wash my hands, i love her but i aint, i dont really want nothin to do w/her no more
all this trouble she's brought on our family
i mean i'll always love her, i cant say i wont, i will love my little sister, shes my baby sister
but, she's, i dont know whats her problem anymore
she needs some help
Lind yeah i dont know, i dont know if she thinks this' just a game
ToC: ever since she got w/Ronald, man
Lind: shes not been t ole same misty
ToC: nope

Then, quit asking bout her, Tommy.

tommy thinks misty and ron are involved in something and are protecting each other...now they know it's too late, police don't want to hear it...mexican mafia comes to someone's door to collect $600 bucks, Tommy says L says Misty is covering for somebody, T says it's RC, Misty loves him so much, he says how stupid she is, he will wash his hands of her, she brought all this trouble on family-
she needs help-L says misty thinks it is all a game...T says Misty should have stayed Rob even though T didn't like him either. Tommy says Rob used to beat Misty but so did ronald-

Beginning at the 24:00 mm, Tommy said a guy in jail owed the Mexican mafia in Crescent City $600 bucks and they came to his door with guns to collect, so I wonder if the Mexican mafia came with guns to collect while Ron was at work and took HaLeigh in exchange & this is where Misty's idea came from to pin the crime on Joe & Tommy. LP said he offered to provide Ronald all the money he needed to search for his daughter and he declined his offer.

TJ Ward, who conducted Misty's LVA, said on Levi Page's Show April 18th 2010, he is willing to conduct a LVA on Ronald Cummings and other members of Ronald's family & doesn’t need the person’s consent; only a taped interview.

Gives new meaning to Ron's conversation about dope boys...

You know, Tommy blames Misty for ruining the family, bringing all kinds of trouble on them but if he has known for this last year what happened to Haleigh and kept his mouth shut than he is to blame also. He could have ended it at any time. :butthead:!!!

ToC: i think it's what ronald told us, that's what happened
Lind: yup, now he's kicking himself in the *advertiser censored* cause he told
ToC: yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give t kid up...they know they'll be f'd
ToC: but t police don't want to hear that
Lind: nope, they just want t croslins to be, to be in t middle of it

So, ToC told LE what Ron had said to him and Linds ("told us") before his LDT, and LE - prior to the results of the poly, just doesn't want to hear it. Wonder why LE is only pickin on the Croslins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back