2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Raise your hand if you think being involved with Mexican Mafioso's 16 months ago would then take you back down to drug trafficking of the "let's make our own money" level. If you're in with people like that, you stay in with them. If you're in, and suddenly you want out, I have a feeling you'll be out, literally. And if those people are running that thick in the 'hood, and you're already on their list as owing, the absolute LAST thing one will do is start attempting to undercut the business by starting your own trafficking club.

This gang related stuff just does not hold.

I am of a mind that whatever it was that Ron told Tommy et al was nothing to do with the MM, and had everything to do with the headless rat not long afterward. Given that this rat incident followed an incident which effectively cut (sorry, no pun intended) off Misty's contact with her family, I suggest that whatever RC told them had everything to do with Ron and Misty personally, and he was making certain they would stay quiet.

I'm not buying the gang related stuff either but I do recall the 24 million $ drug bust in PC not all that long ago. Seems to me that would have left several "job openings" in the area. Ron was looking for money before Haleigh went missing...just sayin.

BBM:

Wow!! When did this happen? What was the reason for declining the offer???

Beginning at the 24:00 mm, Tommy said a guy in jail owed the Mexican mafia in Crescent City $600 bucks and they came to his door with guns to collect, so I wonder if the Mexican mafia came with guns to collect while Ron was at work and took HaLeigh in exchange & this is where Misty's idea came from to pin the crime on Joe & Tommy. LP said he offered to provide Ronald all the money he needed to search for his daughter and he declined his offer.
TJ Ward, who conducted Misty's LVA, said on Levi Page's Show April 18th 2010, he is willing to conduct a LVA on Ronald Cummings and other members of Ronald's family & doesn’t need the person’s consent; only a taped interview.

Ya'll I am from the head of a holler in East Kentucky. I see folks like this everyday of my life. I gotta tell you all. Ron doesn't scare me one bit. He is all smoke and gas. I don't believe for one minute he is involved with any mafia or that he scares anyone. I think what scares people of him is he is a narc. I would bet WBG or the others don't run from him. He is a whiner and a momma's boy and probably cooperates with the cops everytime he gets in a bind. I think he bought his own hype and wound up in this mess. I am guessing he did owe someone... He let himself believe that he was tough enough to rip off dealers and get away with it. I don't know if he did something to the baby or if someone collecting or retaliating for a robbery hurt her, but I do believe he did it and I feel like Tommy was a hanger-on for whatever crumbs of dope he could get. I see them everyday here that will do anything, steal anything and say anything for a pill.

I agree with the poster that normal young couples in their circumstances wouldn't think to change locks, keep the kids close and keep a rifle with that much ammo for no reason. I have always thought there was a reason the kids were in that room. The fact that the babies were in the same bedroom was unappropriate to begin with. Hope I am not OT.

LOL...unfortunately, I think it means exactly what they are saying. None of them are able to take on the responsibility of a car. It is a financial money pit if you don't have money. If you don't have money, you MUST change your oil frequently a the very least. I think they run them till they fall apart and then find a way to get another. It is just their lifestyle. Lindsy looked like she had a nice car. I wonder if her parents bought it for her. Her grandpa had her listed on the house as part owner also. She may think they will buy her another. Maybe they offfered to if she divorced TC.. :waitasec:

I think Lindsey's grandparents have offered to help her a lot if she gets away from Tommy. I know that they said NO Croslin's at her new place and right off she was bragging on how happy she was with her new house being clean all the time, how much easier it was to keep clean, etc. SHe might have started to see the benefits of being sans Croslins pretty early on. Plus he gets pretty hateful with her on the phone.

Can anyone point me to where ToC says it really isn't Misty's fault in this tape - What does he say before and after that so I can hear it?

LOL...unfortunately, I think it means exactly what they are saying. None of them are able to take on the responsibility of a car. It is a financial money pit if you don't have money. If you don't have money, you MUST change your oil frequently a the very least. I think they run them till they fall apart and then find a way to get another. It is just their lifestyle. Lindsy looked like she had a nice car. I wonder if her parents bought it for her. Her grandpa had her listed on the house as part owner also. She may think they will buy her another. Maybe they offfered to if she divorced TC.. :waitasec:

She mentions she is not going to get the van fixed until her secret friend arrives in town. Then she goes on to say she has been looking at cars on ebay. I think her secret friend coming into town wears a black cowboy hat.

He said the thing about it not really being misty's fault toward the end but i was not watching the time...and it was kind of mixed in with her talking at same time and the context was kind of out of no where, it was near, i think, when he talked about her being his baby sister, etc...
maybe someone else can pinpoint it better...my audio quit soon after so i thought it was over at that point.

She mentions she is not going to get the van fixed until her secret friend arrives in town. Then she goes on to say she has been looking at cars on ebay. I think her secret friend coming into town wears a black cowboy hat.

Now why didn't I think of that! I was wondering and wondering.

Are they just picking on the Croslin's ? Ron is locked up, Hope got 15 years, TN got ran off from the police for trying to secretly tape her conversation with them, AS keeps whinning LE won't tell her nothing...

I havent heard about this.. Am very curious to hear this story, do u mean LE ran her off or did she literally get booted from her police dispatcher job?? Whoever knows, will u point me in the direction of where I can find this tidbit of info that i did not know about TN?? TIA

Now why didn't I think of that! I was wondering and wondering.
I just listened to it again and they are talking about the secret friend bailing him out at the same time she mentions him.

I havent heard about this.. Am very curious to hear this story, do u mean LE ran her off or did she literally get booted from her police dispatcher job?? Whoever knows, will u point me in the direction of where I can find this tidbit of info that i did not know about TN?? TIA

Cobra tells the story of it on a tape, it might be in a rumor thread? I am not sure.

Hey Jess, it was said that Teresa was ran off by LE after she was trying to tape their discussion. TN is a shady character. Who thinks about taping conversations from the police? What was she expecting to do with the tape? Plan their next move? At that point, it wasn't like they were charging any of the Cummings with anything, they were just trying to find out what happened to Haleigh. It was very suspicious, IMO.

Could someone please point me to where Ron gives his theory that the Mexican Mophia took Haleigh? I do recall someone stating that Ron had said that a little girl told him that for $35,000 Ron could get Haleigh back and TM offered to pay it and it was never mentioned again. However I do not remember Ron ever stating that he believed that the MM took Haleigh, because had he said that he would have had to admit to a reaason for them wanting retaliation and I think I would recall RC admitting to ripping them off. TIA

Hey Jess, it was said that Teresa was ran off by LE after she was trying to tape their discussion. TN is a shady character. Who thinks about taping conversations from the police? What was she expecting to do with the tape? Plan their next move? At that point, it wasn't like they were charging any of the Cummings with anything, they were just trying to find out what happened to Haleigh. It was very suspicious, IMO.

I agree TN shady, especially after learning she didnt even raise her own 2kids&Ive yet to hear what skeletons she has in her closet that pertain to those years. But WTH? Who tapes convo with LE? I maybe could see if it seemed as tho LE were trying to set up,"frame", or even place the blame on any of the Cummings, but we all know that HAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. This story only adds to the MANY MANY MANY that have made this case the strangest, most disturbing &hair pulled out frUstrating case EVER! Is there ever going to be an end to it? Any closure whatsoever????

Could someone please point me to where Ron gives his theory that the Mexican Mophia took Haleigh? I do recall someone stating that Ron had said that a little girl told him that for $35,000 Ron could get Haleigh back and TM offered to pay it and it was never mentioned again. However I do not remember Ron ever stating that he believed that the MM took Haleigh, because had he said that he would have had to admit to a reaason for them wanting retaliation and I think I would recall RC admitting to ripping them off. TIA

I will have to go searching thru the many tapes of ToC jail convos(some closer to when they were 1st incarcerated), but That is the last place that I heard of RC mexican drug theory(tho wasn't the 1st time I heard it)If I can find it before my head nods forward on my keyboard(haha)I will post a link.

Yes, it does. When he said that dope boys don't come take your kids, maybe he was telling exactly what happened.

ron followed that quote up with, "That's not what happened man". Tape was edited and we never heard the rest.

ron's sentence says to me he did know what happened...I wonder what he told the undercover. It wasn't the truth but I would love to know.

BBM:

Wow!! When did this happen? What was the reason for declining the offer???

The following quotes were snipped from The Levi Page Show, April 19, 2010

(23:19 mm)
Leonard Padilla: I spoke to Ron one night sitting next to him when he was getting ready to go on NG and I said “Ron, whatever amount of money you need to find your daughter, let me know because it is right now currently available up to half a million dollars.” and Ron said, “No, that’s okay”.

(34:40 mm) Dr. Lillian Glass: I can’t get over what Leonard said too, putting the Geraldo piece together and now Leonard made a really powerful statement where you know he said, "Look, how much money do you need to help you find your daughter?" Anybody would jump at the chance, Thank you, Thank you, they’d be grateful, please whatever you can afford, Yes, I’m with you. THAT is not the case."

LP: At the time I figured that he didn’t respond in a positive or like the doctor has just stated, because he seemed to me like he was all doped up and I figured well he didn’t really understand what I am saying, so I just left it alone.

Also, the issue of child abuse was explored in this broadcast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/19/haleigh-cummings-homicide-investigation

I may be wrong, but I remember Mexican gangs being mentioned early on because of Misty's weekend with WBG, NayNay, & the Mexicans. NAYNay's versionof that weekend was so weird, that I'm still not sure I believe any of it.

Ya'll I am from the head of a holler in East Kentucky. I see folks like this everyday of my life. I gotta tell you all. Ron doesn't scare me one bit. He is all smoke and gas. I don't believe for one minute he is involved with any mafia or that he scares anyone. I think what scares people of him is he is a narc. I would bet WBG or the others don't run from him. He is a whiner and a momma's boy and probably cooperates with the cops everytime he gets in a bind. I think he bought his own hype and wound up in this mess. I am guessing he did owe someone... He let himself believe that he was tough enough to rip off dealers and get away with it. I don't know if he did something to the baby or if someone collecting or retaliating for a robbery hurt her, but I do believe he did it and I feel like Tommy was a hanger-on for whatever crumbs of dope he could get. I see them everyday here that will do anything, steal anything and say anything for a pill.

I agree with the poster that normal young couples in their circumstances wouldn't think to change locks, keep the kids close and keep a rifle with that much ammo for no reason. I have always thought there was a reason the kids were in that room. The fact that the babies were in the same bedroom was unappropriate to begin with. Hope I am not OT.
Misty's previous weekend reportedly included some Mexican men-were these guys connected to a mafia? When she picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, it was reported that she was complaining about some 'bad s***'. was this connected to those men? I do think it's possible that they refused to pay up for that dope, so maybe that's connected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back