2010.5.5 New Tommy Lyndsy Jailhouse Tape-discussing pills

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As someone who is a current sponsor of 2 young men and has been for too many, it is almost always a relationship that does them in. VERY few are willing to wait a year of being clean. A woman on the same H&I commitment as me says she has the same problem with her sponsees. One went back to the goof who shook their child to death. I think some folks are as addicted to drama as I was to the hard stuff. I am curious about what will happen when the lot of them are all given stiff sentences.

No such thing as "too many" ThommyMac. Congratulations on your sobriety and for the courage to sponsor someone else. Some are saved, some are not. Even this group has a chance at being clean through this experience. Since Tommy is so sober and talkative, why doesn't he now tell us what RC told as to "what happened"? Isn't that part of the 12 step program? To make amends?

Beginning at the 24:00 mm, Tommy said a guy in jail owed the Mexican mafia in Crescent City $600 bucks and they came to his door with guns to collect, so I wonder if the Mexican mafia came with guns to collect while Ron was at work and took HaLeigh in exchange & this is where Misty's idea came from to pin the crime on Joe & Tommy. LP said he offered to provide Ronald all the money he needed to search for his daughter and he declined his offer.

TJ Ward, who conducted Misty's LVA, said on Levi Page's Show April 18th 2010, he is willing to conduct a LVA on Ronald Cummings and other members of Ronald's family & doesn’t need the person’s consent; only a taped interview.

Why would Tommy go along with this? Oh wait, duh to get out of jail or a reduced sentence. Nevermind.

You know, i think you're right. Lindsy seems very focused on creating a new life for herself. She's taking all the typical steps that a woman might, when a relationship ends. I'm waiting for a new hairdo and then I'll be sure. :) She seems relieved not to have to live with a junkie anymore. It looks like she's moving on, and of course has filed for divorce.

On the other hand, she still going through the motions with all the i love you's and i miss you's. In some of the earlier calls she seemed focused on discussing Haleigh. Whether that has ended on the advice of Tommy's lawyer or not, I can't say.

Having said that, you don't love a person one day and fall out of love the next. If she really has physically moved on from Tommy, it will be a while before she fully leaves him behind in her heart and mind. No matter how determined she is. I also think Lindsy could be swayed very easily by the promise of cash. IMO.
It is hard to move on, but people manage to do it every day. Maybe Linsey finally reached her 'that's it' point. Since she has a computer, she has probably gotten a heads up to how people interpret their visits & calls, & is seeing Tommy through new eyes, & doesn't like what she sees. I think Linsey isn't a questioning type person, & accepts people at face value, so she has overlooked a lot. Also, she probably realizes that she gets a lot of public support & it may have given her some confidence.

I don't know if I can put this here .. but...

Many of the tapes that have been released from MC, HCSR, ToC & LC (not sure about TiC and CC) there is ALWAYS a topic about vehicle not working, overheating, no gas, broken ect.

I wonder if that is "jail" talk... meaning a different meaning??? Maybe the word (van, car,truck) means something else?

LOL...unfortunately, I think it means exactly what they are saying. None of them are able to take on the responsibility of a car. It is a financial money pit if you don't have money. If you don't have money, you MUST change your oil frequently a the very least. I think they run them till they fall apart and then find a way to get another. It is just their lifestyle. Lindsy looked like she had a nice car. I wonder if her parents bought it for her. Her grandpa had her listed on the house as part owner also. She may think they will buy her another. Maybe they offfered to if she divorced TC.. :waitasec:

Gives new meaning to Ron's conversation about dope boys...

Out of all the theories that have been thrown around, Ron picked up on that one to talk to the UC about. From reading about statement analysis it would seem like that would be a flag. It would mean that that was on his mind when Haleigh was brought up. I wish someone would anaylze his statements!! The 911 call was analyzed and it was not believable according to the writer of the article.

ToC: i think it's what ronald told us, that's what happened
Lind: yup, now he's kicking himself in the *advertiser censored* cause he told
ToC: yeah, cause now its probably too late...they give t kid up...they know they'll be f'd
ToC: but t police don't want to hear that
Lind: nope, they just want t croslins to be, to be in t middle of it

So, ToC told LE what Ron had said to him and Linds ("told us") before his LDT, and LE - prior to the results of the poly, just doesn't want to hear it. Wonder why LE is only pickin on the Croslins.

Are they just picking on the Croslin's ? Ron is locked up, Hope got 15 years, TN got ran off from the police for trying to secretly tape her conversation with them, AS keeps whinning LE won't tell her nothing...

Are they just picking on the Croslin's ? Ron is locked up, Hope got 15 years, TN got ran off from the police for trying to secretly tape her conversation with them, AS keeps whinning LE won't tell her nothing...

Croslin mentality. me, me, me

I understand that everyone is suspicious of everyone because this entire cause is so disturbing and frustrating. But I do think you all will understand that Lindsy is not being persuaded by money, material things,or other men.(Her family is very well enough off and willing to always help her) but as youve heard in some of these tapes she doesnt want to/hasnt asked for help unless she absolutely HAS TO.Alot may not understand why she stayed/put up with Tom so long, but as I said some of us are raised with that old fashioned mentality of you really do stay thru thick and thin.(and realize these circumstances are so very different than I believe any of us here have ever even imagined having to go thru) But all the more reason for ppl to not automatically think her motives are anything but honest, because none of us have been in her shoes in the midst of a never ending nightmare. I realize that I, myself am not naive and am a much stronger, independent individual and that the "gig" would've been up many years ago but I believe this is a naive, inmature, insecure young woman that is walking in those shoes as we speak and as Ive said I really think you all will see once everythings come to light to the public that this is an innocent individual who does care about justice for haleigh and is making sure that her childrens needs are being put first&not just going with her heart(like alot of young girls would do)I think she still loves Tom unfortunately, but she is trying her best to do the right thing for her babies, divorce and completely move her and her babies lives forward toward a much better future, even tho shes terrified and unsure of for the first time standing up for herself and her kids and leaving the man shes known as her husband behind, deep down knowing thats the only right decision to make in light of things.

Also, I would like to add to your statement as I agree with this. But no matter what happens or the outcome of the situation. TCJR will always be the childrens father no matter what. They will always have to comunicate with each other for the children. When the children get older they will understand and Hopefully they will learn to change the cycle of the family pattern and give the croslin name a new begining with out drugs!

Out of all the theories that have been thrown around, RC picked up on that one to talk to the UC about. From reading about statement analysis it would seem like that would be a flag. It would mean that that was on his mind when Haleigh was brought up. I wish someone would anaylze his statements!! The 911 call was analyzed and it was not believable according to the writer of the article.

Well Mew - that is the only theory I actually believe is possible. Haleigh's demise was IMO directly related to drugs and Ron's involvement. A young couple just doesn't cram two kids in their bedroom, change locks and make sure no one knows where they live, and has an assault rifle with 2 32 round clips for no reason...just saying.

Well Mew - that is the only theory I actually believe is possible. Haleigh's demise was IMO directly related to drugs and Ron's involvement. A young couple just doesn't cram two kids in their bedroom, change locks and make sure no one knows where they live, and has an assault rifle with 2 32 round clips for no reason...just saying.

RC means Ron not you Raisin!

Dreaming about taking drugs - opiates particularly - is a part of withdrawal. An ex-addict will do this very frequently (most nights) until all the drugs are out of their system and the psychological craving has passed.
I was a smoker for years, & then quit cold turkey. For almost 10 years, I dreamed about smoking. I never cheated, but about a year ago, I started back. no more dreams. lol., but I don't think his dreams are weird. He's probably been doing drugs for a long time, & they were a big part of his life. But considering the jam they got him into, I sincerely hope he never goes back.

I was a smoker for years, & then quit cold turkey. For almost 10 years, I dreamed about smoking. I never cheated, but about a year ago, I started back. no more dreams. lol., but I don't think his dreams are weird. He's probably been doing drugs for a long time, & they were a big part of his life. But considering the jam they got him into, I sincerely hope he never goes back.

I still have dreams where I am smoking ciggies. Maybe it's from staring at Whisp's avi all day LOL.

ToC states that LE doesn't want to hear about what he told them Ron had said to him and Linds as might relate to the HaLeigh homicide.

Ron's where he should be on the trafficking charges. They all are where they belong on the drug charges.

Also, I would like to add to your statement as I agree with this. But no matter what happens or the outcome of the situation. TCJR will always be the childrens father no matter what. They will always have to comunicate with each other for the children. When the children get older they will understand and Hopefully they will learn to change the cycle of the family pattern and give the croslin name a new begining with out drugs!
I think Linsey is an easily manipilated person, & Tommy has played on her soft side, family loyalty, & he probably used guilt trips on her. Their house was always open to anybody he wanted. She has said that she was raised completely different, so she probably just assumed that this is the way large families behave. & it's obvious that Tommy is used to bossing her around & getting his way, so I wonder how he's holding up to the divorce news. She must have had a huge revelation.

Somehow I don't believe this "he told us that's what happened" story. If RC really thought in his heart this is what happened to Haleigh, (the dope man taking her), how could he go back or not ever leave his drugs alone? Does it seem possible? If anything, I think he's taking advantage of Jr.'s story "the man in black took her" trying to deflect from what really happened.

Haleigh isn't that far away. I honestly believe that. But.......where?

I think Linsey is an easily manipilated person, & Tommy has played on her soft side, family loyalty, & he probably used guilt trips on her. Their house was always open to anybody he wanted. She has said that she was raised completely different, so she probably just assumed that this is the way large families behave. & it's obvious that Tommy is used to bossing her around & getting his way, so I wonder how he's holding up to the divorce news. She must have had a huge revelation.

Maybe Tommy has had another conversation with LE regarding "what RC told us"?

.....they know if they give the kid up they're *advertiser censored*ked.... wonder if that means if they (RC & MC) show the LE where her body is, OR that she is still alive & being held by someone?

I think 'give the kid up' means 'tell where the body is'.

And the key to this missing child!

Who cares about the drug use, arrests, divorces, etc. except for the fact that may lead to this answer!

No such thing as "too many" ThommyMac. Congratulations on your sobriety and for the courage to sponsor someone else. Some are saved, some are not. Even this group has a chance at being clean through this experience. Since Tommy is so sober and talkative, why doesn't he now tell us what RC told as to "what happened"? Isn't that part of the 12 step program? To make amends?

BBM. If Im not mistaken I believe we alraedy have heard the story of what happened that Tommy is talking about RC telling them. I believe it was one of RCs possible theories of what could have happened pretty early on in the case. Its the story of how Haleighs disappearance stems from drug dealing and the mexicans and that it is someone related to such that is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And that is why Tommy keeps saying that LE doesnt want to hear that(CUz they know thats not the case)

[/B][/B][/B][/B]

BBM. If Im not mistaken I believe we alraedy have heard the story of what happened that Tommy is talking about RC telling them. I believe it was one of RCs possible theories of what could have happened pretty early on in the case. Its the story of how Haleighs disappearance stems from drug dealing and the mexicans and that it is someone related to such that is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And that is why Tommy keeps saying that LE doesnt want to hear that(CUz they know thats not the case)

I see. So this wasn't something with any particulars. Just that the mexicans took Haleigh as a theory from RC. Got it. More BS spewing from this crowd.

Good news though that Tommy has figured out that RC and MC are covering for each other.

Raise your hand if you think being involved with Mexican Mafioso's 16 months ago would then take you back down to drug trafficking of the "let's make our own money" level. If you're in with people like that, you stay in with them. If you're in, and suddenly you want out, I have a feeling you'll be out, literally. And if those people are running that thick in the 'hood, and you're already on their list as owing, the absolute LAST thing one will do is start attempting to undercut the business by starting your own trafficking club.

This gang related stuff just does not hold.

I am of a mind that whatever it was that Ron told Tommy et al was nothing to do with the MM, and had everything to do with the headless rat not long afterward. Given that this rat incident followed an incident which effectively cut (sorry, no pun intended) off Misty's contact with her family, I suggest that whatever RC told them had everything to do with Ron and Misty personally, and he was making certain they would stay quiet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back