2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if they didn't want people to read their love notes they should cover them up a little better! Didn't most people learn that in 4th grade when they were passing notes?

Seriously!! Even football coaches know to cover their mouths when they're speaking into their mics!!!!

Where is this photo that CM is complaining about?? Anybody have a link??

BTW Mr. Mason........many bloggers are attorney's, paralegals, professionals, and then there are a few saucy nitwits in there too.

If you continue to disparage "bloggers at large"..... you may just find yourself on the receiving end of a class action defamation suit. That is not a threat.... it's a "theory".

I bet Morgan and Morgan would love to advertise that one!!!! "If you've been defamed because of your hobby, call now." For the people and bloggers too.

In fact...perhaps the bloggers can file for protection as a new social class.

Never underestimate John Q public.

They can always ask, and maybe they'll get lucky!

CM just cant deal with modern life and technology more advanced than an eight-track tape jeez. Get a grip old man.

Hey Mason and Baez -- it's called basic law 101, discovery rules, etc. You might want to read up on that!! I'll gladly talk to you face to face. I would love to as a matter of fact. But lol - lots of luck with that!! OMG this is hilarious!! So glad I am at home to watch this buffoonary.

Another tip - instead of spending hours reading blogs...how about completing your discovery and deadlines? And lose the good ole boy laugh....no one cares and it's not appropriate.

Media atty arguing the photographer did not pick up any personal communications between Atty & client. There are no photos of a note from counsel to client. no abuses of atty client priviledge has happened. if you want to reiterate what the media can capture - they will comply because they have already been complying

I LOVE THIS JUDGE!!! He is PREPARED!!! Not like the defense.

I'm way behind on reading here........have been listening intently to the hearing. JP is a wise judge and is very prepared!

CM just stated there's going to be 2-3 additional lawyers involved in this case

Defense is going to utilize side tables...waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

OMG!! BEST HEARING EVER YET!! I just keep refreshing this thread and LAUGHING and Laughing! Its like Elementary school in there! She keeps peaking at my notes! I want a new desk!

(about not documenting attorney client priveleges): "The Sentinal has no problem with that Your Honor because they don't do that already."

KC looking quite pleased
1-3-12-11.jpg

CM threatening federal lawsuit if it keeps being a problem. Will accept the offer of the new table as they may have more attorney's involved. CM says this as he is puffing out his chest.

No notes between Atty and client
judge modified his court mics to turn off and turn it on when need to have voice amplified

HJBP is now teaching defense how to turn the microphones on and off, no lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska