2011.01.03 - Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: i modified the system so you could turn it off when you need to. it is up to you do do that. ha

Thanks so much guys for the awesome commentary, I am relying on y'all today as am away!! This is hilarious so far, cannot wait to see it proper when I get back, too funny...and OMG CM, get back on your case and stop worrying about what the bloggers are saying, it is a side issue at best ... Sheesh!!

Oh, I do hope CM and all take the Judge's offer to move to the side table so the notes can't be read or photographed.

We will get a head on look at ICA and she will be able to make eye contact with her mother on a regular basis.

Baez is the designated person to control the mic mute button...that is all he is qualified for is what I bet the Judge would like to say.

Cheney Mason just said that the courtroom did not belong to the public but to Ms. Anthony.

A question.....

Did she purchase the courtroom with one of Amy's stolen checks.....or one of Cindy's?????

I must have missed that real estate transaction in the public records.

Just wait till ICA realizes that CM just gave the media a better shot of them all!!!!!!!!

:great::woohoo::great:

Judge saying they can move to a different table

HHJP allowing defense to use the extra table that will put their backs to the wall. (Which is sorta metaphorical when you think about it...)

How about just take the paper and pen away from Casey? Seriously, how hard is that to do? Or do you need her scribbling so she's not doing other things, like having outbursts? SHEESH!

Currently viewing this thread: 394

We are on page 22 and we have only heard 2 of the 22 motions. :angel:

Oh, wow! Are we going to hear EVERY motion they filed today? :great:

so Tax payers has to pay more money because the defense are playing games.

HHJP: JAC must pay $2000-plus to save time on this one. Next time have a contract signed up front.

Currently viewing this thread: 394

We are on page 22 and we have only heard 2 of the 22 motions. :angel:

I'm thinking this hearing is going to go into multiple threads!!!! Have we had a hearing do that before today?

I have to go to the bathroom....I need one of those potty wheel chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member