Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say besides......

................:skip: ......... :skip: ........... :skip:
Oh I totally agree... PLEASE!! LET US DANCE TOGETHER!!! :Banane57: :Banane53: :Banane53: :Banane09: GO JUDGE PERRY!! :Banane09:

Did you mention "cake"? Yes please!

I also giggled at the 10 days Baez has from the date of the order to have his expert canine report done. Guess there was no mind meld for the SA/Defense before 3PM that day.
I'll take cake also.

I had to stop eating :popcorn: after the last hearing when JP had to repeat loudly to CM: I SAID Mr. Ashton made a suggestion that Mr. Baez pay 500.00 a DAY in sanctions.....

That's when I lost it....:great:

I knew it was coming.........JP is THE MAN!! :woohoo:

I'll take cake also.

I had to stop eating :popcorn: after the last hearing when JP had to repeat loudly to CM: I SAID Mr. Ashton made a suggestion that Mr. Baez pay 500.00 a DAY in sanctions.....

That's when I lost it....:great:

I knew it was coming.........JP is THE MAN!! :woohoo:

Yes, I'm with you on celebrating these "small" victories. Heaven knows we've been waiting on this one long enough! :woohoo:

http://www.wftv.com/video/26354520/index.html

thirty minute mark. Cheney is telling the judge that no where in the rules does it say they have to do what the judge is asking them for in this situation.

I hope next round of sanctions are on him, too. He tells the judge something that is just not correct. He claims he had no knowledge of the judge offering to have the Oakride lab depos transcribed. I recall specifically, he, Baez and Mrs. Finnell at the table when this was being discussed. How did he get a pass on these sanctions and standing in front of the judge and saying things that are just, well....not factual, and easily disproved?

http://www.wftv.com/video/26354915/index.html
What else I want to know is why didn't they present the list to the state first to see if the state would be able to help them mark some off their list, the ones they obviously were never going to try to bring into the trial, like the jib jab cartoon ,for one glaring example. Did they skip that step for some strategic reason? It seems they waste an amazing amount of the judge's time.
When I hear Judge Perry say we can begin at 1:49 because I am in trial until 1:42 ( exaggerating ), it makes me know how much the judge crams into each and every full minute he has at work. It makes me angry on behalf of the Florida tax payers when the defense waste's judge Perryt's time with bologna.
No wonder he is going to haul them in there at five pm and weekends to illustrate the value of time to them.

I propose a movement to keep this thread "live" for the next month cause I think there will be some "tough slogging" while these motions are being speculated on, heard and ruled on in the next while.

Whenever I open the Caylee thread I get such a warm buzz when I see the words (in bold!) Baez slapped with sanctions!

It just makes me think - aahh - all is right in my world! So even if we do one post a day, that will keep the thread in the top ten, won't it?

Hi Jose! :seeya:
We're doing this for you!
We know you love your name in print!

As I believe there will be more sanctions to come it would definitely pay to keep this thread open. :)

Thank you so much for this precise information ThinkTank - and I believe this is coming from CM, rather than Baez. I noticed at the last hearing when Baez said we don't have to supply an expert report and now we do, he turned to look very pointedly at Mason, as if to say, nod and back me up here cause you told me this was true.

I also think HHJP has not included CM in the sanctions because he suspects CM has something else to try to put over on the court re these experts, and he's playing a bit of warning and double-dare ya here.

ITA ... Mason is no fool ... He's letting Baez handle this issue in court but I'm sure they've had conversations about "handling" turning over their experts' conclusions ... Mason has enough experience to know how to avoid sanctions and wasn't responding to Baez in court on Wednesday because of it ... but he's definitely "in" on whatever it is they're trying to pull ... JMO

http://www.wftv.com/video/26354520/index.html

thirty minute mark. Cheney is telling the judge that no where in the rules does it say they have to do what the judge is asking them for in this situation.

I hope next round of sanctions are on him, too. He tells the judge something that is just not correct. He claims he had no knowledge of the judge offering to have the Oakride lab depos transcribed. I recall specifically, he, Baez and Mrs. Finnell at the table when this was being discussed. How did he get a pass on these sanctions and standing in front of the judge and saying things that are just, well....not factual, and easily disproved?

http://www.wftv.com/video/26354915/index.html
What else I want to know is why didn't they present the list to the state first to see if the state would be able to help them mark some off their list, the ones they obviously were never going to try to bring into the trial, like the jib jab cartoon ,for one glaring example. Did they skip that step for some strategic reason? It seems they waste an amazing amount of the judge's time.
When I hear Judge Perry say we can begin at 1:49 because I am in trial until 1:42 ( exaggerating ), it makes me know how much the judge crams into each and every full minute he has at work. It makes me angry on behalf of the Florida tax payers when the defense waste's judge Perryt's time with bologna.
No wonder he is going to haul them in there at five pm and weekends to illustrate the value of time to them.

Great post TWA .. just had to comment ...
BBM and this topic was brought up more than once prior to this latest time ... All we've heard them whine about is having to pay above the JAC rates for months! And Judge Perry did indeed mention more than once about getting them transcribed from tapes !! I mean jeeze ... as much as it irked me that Judge Perry finally said OK and authorized the $800 + payment, I'm just glad it's been put to rest !!

2011.01.06 Baez Slapped with Formal Sanction

/le sigh Good enough

I would rather see the real thing, but being slapped with sanctions will do just as well for the time being.

:gasp:

While reading this thread it just dawned on me...JB and Mason are Florida taxpayers also. So does that mean Jose is really not getting his 3.00 a hr and Mason is helping to pay for her defense? So that would mean Mason is paying for himself and Jose and part of Jose's 3.00 is paying Mason. Wow!

whoot!!! What a funny assessment of the sanctions:
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com

Oh man, I LOVE LOVE LOVE WS!!!

But there is a need for the lighthearted nonsense that Eggtreenews brings to this case! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! When I'm cranky and PO'ed at JB and ICA I just head on over to the Eggtree and all of a sudden! I FEEL BETTER!

More and more I suspect that he is like his client in wondering how he can get out of this mess and avoid going to jail over the finances. I am still suspecting that a huge problem for JB producing these reports within the alloted time frame involves everybody getting paid. At some point in all of this the JAC is eventually going to kick over the right anthill and force some public revelations about where the money has been going.

BBM. Yup! I've often said that clients pick attorneys who most mirror their own sense of ethics. I don't know how they can tell so quickly but it's true. Some kind of chemistry I guess.

It was interesting to see how much Bill Sheaffer seemed to be restraining himself from being a lot more critical of Baez. When he talks about CM he seems to be talking about a completely different person than the one we have seen though- CM obviously has a good reputation in that area among Attorneys who have watched his work over many years ; makes you wonder what has happened to him? Has he been infected by Baez' buffoonery or is he really just past it?

Sometimes I think he has been relying on a file and in formation from Baez that is seriously lacking. He seems to have his facts wrong so often but I doubt for what he's being paid he'd take the time to double check the info he's relying on. He may have to start to though.

Cannot wait to hear what State has to say about Cheney's motion to suppress tatoo evidence which he says was gotten two weeks after the child went missing July 2nd.

You can't make this stuff up. What is up with these two. Do they want to go down as the most inefficient lawyers known to man, because that is what is happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~respectfully bolded by Wysteria~

I don't know what is going on with these two.
I do know that I don't trust them.
All of this apparent ineptness is peculiar at best.
I've followed countless cases, and I have never encountered anything like this.
All of these "goings on" are pre-trial...can you imagine the trial?

This case is about a murdered sweet angel baby girl tossed like garbage into the woods by the person whom she loved and trusted the most in this world.

Something is going on but I can't figure it out.

Unfortunately, a person must be able to feel shame, and I don't know that Baez is capable of that. I do hope it affects him, but part of me is thinking he's giggling over the tiny amount he was sanctioned.

Thankfully, most other lawyers are like you, Gitana. Most lawyers woudln't want a sanction in the first place. Baez is his own category of bad lawyer. I guess we'll see next hearing if he acts better or if it's his usual deflection by whining and complaining.

From what we've seen and heard of Baez, he'll probably boast about it and would wear it on his suit coat like an honorary badge of some sort if he could.

Too bad it will not *slap* the smug smirk off of his face. I think he truly finds himself smart, engaging and fascinating. (GAG)

Mr. Baez shall have five days to contest the amount; otherwise, this order will become final and Mr. Baez shall deliver the check, made payable to the 'State of Florida' to assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton within seven days.

MY FAVORITE PART OF THE LINK:rocker:

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!!

:woohoo:

PX00070_911-300x187.jpg

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/files/2011/01/PX00070_911-300x187.jpg

Why So Serious???? :crazy:

Is she clenching her jaw or is that just a shadow?

You can almost see the wheels spinning "I'm so scr*wed, I'm so scr*wed, I'm so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18