Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snip>

OhhhhEmmmGeeee!!! :banghead:

Just when you think you have seen it all..... :floorlaugh:

Where do these people come from and how do they function in everyday life?!?

They are able to stay home and function quite well on their computers. At least they believe they are functioning. Instead of harassing the locals they can do it nationwide and at the speed of light. You can't win with them so report them and then ignore. But they do provide entertainment of a sort and a reminder that there are a lot of people in this world who need help.

All his experts who are unavailable at this time will be at a conference in Orlando that week. So the guess from other WS'ers is that is where we will find JB, in disguise, of course. He's thinkin of sneaking up on em. SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Well, Jose has to do something, "his" experts aren't returning his calls ... so he's has to stalk them at the conference ... :rolleyes:

I do not think that is what is happening here. I believe essentially what JB is doing is running through a pasture trying to avoid the "cow pies". There is no way to defend her, which is becoming more and more obvious to those who are following the case closely. JB is attempting to make it look as if his client is innocent, as he has publicly announced on many an occasion, and he has nothing, nothing to back up his theory. In truth, we may not like the truth, he is doing the best he can to put up a smoke screen. He has to walk that fine line because there is nothing to prove KC is innocent as he has claimed. KC has nothing to complain about because the evidence is there, circumstancial or not, it is what it is and JB can't make it go away.

I truly believe they are attempting to save her life but they know there is no way they will win this case against her. Right now it's about damage control. He knows they are already defeated. He's just trying to minimize the damage. jmo

:rocker:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Since Dr Lee's REPORT is moot and Baez states he won't be called on to testify..
1) Has Dr Lee been removed from the Defense Expert Witness List yet? Does he need to be removed?

I see Baez states Dr Freeman has been withdrawn.

Dr Leeson, is a consultant and will not be called as a Witness..Is he on the Defense Witness list?

In regards to Dr Spitz..how can "everything he will testify to has been furnished to the Prosecution" when he states his report is not yet complete?

Dr Logan :floorlaugh: well we haven't been able to reach him lately BUT he used to talk to us in the past..:floorlaugh: we think since he is a Nationally recognized chemist he must be too busy to return our multiple attempts to reach him. :floorlaugh:

When was Dr Rodriguez retained? Baez states recently?IMO.. I don't think so...

Yes, I believe any witness who has been "withdrawn" from a witness list, must have an official notification of this withdrawal filed with the Clerk's office, in the way of an "Amended Witness List".

There has been NO "Amended Witness List" filed by the Defense to remove any of these Expert witnesses. Dr. Lee nor Dr. Freeman have officially been removed from the Defense Witness List. It is not good enough to simply write it in a Motion.

Dr. Leeson was added to the Defense Witness List Nov 30, 2010.
He has not been officially removed.

Dr. Logan was added to the Defense Witness List Nov 30, 2010.

Dr. Rodriguez was added to the Defense Witness List Nov 30, 2010, but we do not know when the Defense actually "retained" him?

Only Larry Daniels and Michael O'Kelly were officially removed from the Defense Witness List by an Amended Witness List filed Dec 13, 2010.
Expert in computers - Larry Daniels -Guardian Digital Forensics, and Expert Michael J. O'Kelly - expert in cell towers and phone.

AMENDED DEFENSE WITNESS LIST
filed Dec 13, 2010
"...hereby gives notice of the removal of the following individuals from the Defense Witness List."

Originally Posted by Muzikman
"Here ya go - two expert witnesses removed."
Michael O'Kelly and Larry Daniels.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66689705/12132010-Amdended-Defense-Witness-List

They did not file a "Removed" Notice or Amended Witness List when Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky was dropped from the List, by June 30, 2010. They just stopped putting his name on the Amended and Supplemental Witness Lists.

Nicholas Petraco - New York - John Jay College of Criminal Justice -
EXPERT - Criminalist and Hair Banding Expert - Forensic Science
He reviewed the evidence in July 2010, and was sent FBI samples Q12 and
Q12.1 - hair in trunk - to examine in October 2010
Never officially placed on Defense Witness List - announced in Nov 29,2010
Status Hearing that he would not be a Defense Witness

Yeah, his timing s*cks! I know that everyone is entitled to a vacation...and the courts are fair when it comes to notices of "unavailability"...but to put the two motions out there basically together is asking for trouble IMO. I betcha he is going to that conference. The agenda sounds really interesting...maybe Baez is going there to look for SOD (some other defense)...not to talk to those folks...cause for Pete's sake, he can always do that via a tele-conference.

I just realized that the conference falls within 45 days from the filing of his motion for more time, which by complete coincidence, asks for 45 more days.

Maybe he is going to buy an exhibitors booth at the conference to seek opinions or to sell photos.:rolleyes:

Jose Baez is not the only attorney representing Casey Anthony. Casey still has two (Ann Finnell and Dorthy Sims) and a half (CM) competent attorneys representing her. CM has a pretty good reputation outside of this case... and I do not believe he got that reputation by mistake.

Jose Baez reminds me of an NFL mascot who goes through the entire game dancing around, gloating and taunting only to end up on the losing side of the game.

Wow. So is correspondence in this case code for crazy people letters? Cause...wow. Just when I think there aren't any crazies left that could possibly come out of the woodwork...

This one sounds like she'd be great friends with Joy Wray, too!

LOL - The AAFS conference is in Chicago (for the dates JB is unavailable), maybe I'll have to stake it out......

You'd be perfect for this assignment!

No pressure, numsy. :loveyou:
just sayin' :bateyes:

You'd be perfect for this assignment!

No pressure, numsy. :loveyou:
just sayin' :bateyes:

I'll see what I can do.... If my daughter can get me a "press/media" badge from her school I am :sothere:!

I'll see what I can do.... If my daughter can get me a "press/media" badge from her school I am :sothere:!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More evidence in the case against Casey Anthony will be released Friday, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office tells WESH 2 News.
Three discs worth of information will be released, the spokeswoman said.
MORE: Special Section
The discs contain interviews with those who were involved in the investigation into Anthony's secret notes and letters to inmate Robyn Adams at the Orange County Jail. Other material concerns Texas EquuSearch.
Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for a live blog as the evidence is released.
The case heads back to court on Feb. 4 for a hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.
Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.
Didn't know where to put this. Sorry for the OT.

AF, CM and DS are all supposed to be additional attorneys of record for this case and all of them are so much more experienced than JB.\

According to this notice or unavailability, JB is requesting that this case be shut down for the week because he does not want anything scheduled while he is unavailable.

Is this normal procedure for the "lead" atttorney or is it just letting the other attorneys know he doesn't want or think they can handle anything without him?

Can HHJP deny his notice?

Jose Baez is not the only attorney representing Casey Anthony. Casey still has two (Ann Finnell and Dorthy Sims) and a half (CM) competent attorneys representing her. CM has a pretty good reputation outside of this case... and I do not believe he got that reputation by mistake.

Jose Baez reminds me of an NFL mascot who goes through the entire game dancing around, gloating and taunting only to end up on the losing side of the game.

Bold mine.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Thanks button wasn't enough!

AF, CM and DS are all supposed to be additional attorneys of record for this case and all of them are so much more experienced than JB.\

According to this notice or unavailability, JB is requesting that this case be shut down for the week because he does not want anything scheduled while he is unavailable.

Is this normal procedure for the "lead" atttorney or is it just letting the other attorneys know he doesn't want or think they can handle anything without him?

Can HHJP deny his notice?

Yes he can certainly deny this notice if he wants to. As all of the duhfense lawyers have been signing pleadings lately, JB is only "one of the attorneys for Casey Anthony". I'd really be surprised if HHJP would allow a week off this case so close to trial. I think he'll either deny it outright or let him know that it will be business as usual with one of the other attorneys handling things. JMO

Yes he can certainly deny this notice if he wants to. As all of the duhfense lawyers have been signing pleadings lately, JB is only "one of the attorneys for Casey Anthony". I'd really be surprised if HHJP would allow a week off this case so close to trial. I think he'll either deny it outright or let him know that it will be business as usual with one of the other attorneys handling things. JMO

I don't remember the Prosecutors asking for the case to, in essence,"come to a halt" when they filed a notice of unavailability...

Baez prides himself as being Lead Attorney in this case (even though their motions state he is "One of the Attorneys for CMA) and nothing should happen while he is away from his high chair.

Since this case resembles a Circus then the show must go on..

:twocents:

Right!
Baez is only One OF The Attorneys For CMA

There are 2, more qualified and experienced, DP attorneys on the case...

Why should a Case halt while the 1 attorney with the least amount of experience and is not DP qualified is away?

Some may see that their posts concerning the recent correspondence received by court have gone POOF...and while we always appreciate your participation, we have made the call to no longer allow any discussion regardig this correspondence.

It appears this correspondence may have been the result of an ongoing blogwar and may have been written and sent to the court (by email mind you) by an unknown person posing as the name reflected in the signature in an attempt to create embarrassment and humiliation.

Since this person cannot be validated as the actual writer or email sender, please refrain from discussing or sleuthing this person without factual verification.

WS prides itself on the wonderful members (YOU!) who continually participate in a tasteful, respectful manner and know you will join us in not supportng a very distasteful childlike stunt during this important murder trial.

Thanks so much!!

Kent :seeya:

Some may see that their posts concerning the recent correspondence received by court have gone POOF...and while we always appreciate your participation, we have made the call to no longer allow any discussion regardig this correspondence.

It appears this correspondence may have been the result of an ongoing blogwar and may have been written and sent to the court (by email mind you) by an unknown person posing as the name reflected in the signature in an attempt to create embarrassment and humiliation.

Since this person cannot be validated as the actual writer or email sender, please refrain from discussing or sleuthing this person without factual verification.

WS prides itself on the wonderful members (YOU!) who continually participate in a tasteful, respectful manner and know you will join us in not supportng a very distasteful childlike stunt during this important murder trial.

Thanks so much!!

Kent :seeya:

Wow. How immature is that? A blogwar should not extend to an actual case. I'm glad WS is made up of more mature and intelligent people than the person who faked that letter. How ridiculous to take a blogwar off of the blogs like this!

His Honor is making sure this trial stays on course for the May 9, 2011 start and Baez has the audacity to ask that this pretrial come to a halt since he will be unavailable for those days.

He should remember he is only the "lead" attorney on file but one that is not DP qualified. The other two attornies can fill him in when he comes back but he really shouldn't be taking one day off, this is a serious case which demands his full attention but he doesn't get that, does he?

I doubt very much His Honor will abide by his insane request. Each time it appears he shows more and more how full of himself he is and how truly inept he is. :maddening:

Money was his driving force. I do believe he thought he'd get this prisoner a million bucks to use towards her defense...I still feel it was HE who brokered the deal to gain monetarily from Caylee's blood.

I believe he should have stepped aside once a DP charge was placed on this prisoner. He claimed the DP was only placed on this case to get him booted off...Same when he wanted the SA's booted off as well. I believe he is still as unethical as he was when it took 8 years to fix what the Florida Bar Association held against him, he's still the same person...but more defined in his elaborate tales...I'll never understand how someone would break the law in the name of upholding the law...seems like an oxymoron to me...as always, JMHO

Justice for Caylee

May have been mentioned...but I notice, ICA's childish "crush", Garcia has been removed from the "Baez Firm" line up ?? Is this something I missed...probably....LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back