Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we do love that word, don't we?

Here are some interesting synonyms listed in the dictionary for the verb "thwart":
•S: (v) thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk

I like some of those too!

And is it "de-thwarted" or "unthwarted"? Curious minds want to know.

See! This just goes to show that the word "thwart" fits JB perfectly! ALL of those fit him to a tee!

"JB wanted to "thwart" the SA in their prosecution of his girl. Though most people found it "queer", he insisted that the invisible Nanny person was to blame. He didn't want to "spoil" his chances to go on GR's boat again, so he poured himself a glass of "scotch" and planned his next move to "foil" the evil SA. He knew he shouldn't try to "cross" HHJP anymore, but it was either that or "frustrate" his client to the point that she couldn't shwallow. He had to "baffle" everyone involved in order to continue to "bilk" the state of Florida for every cent he could."

And, so, my friends, in conclusion: If e=Mc2, then JB must equal "thwart". It's as plain as the nose on your face!

:crazy:

Oh, and moo! :cow:

"I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?"

Oh, we do love that word, don't we?

Here are some interesting synonyms listed in the dictionary for the verb "thwart":
•S: (v) thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk

I like some of those too!

And is it "de-thwarted" or "unthwarted"? Curious minds want to know.

lol! thwart-ment
noun
1. The act or state of thwarting.
2. Obstruction or congestion: Traffic on I-4 is full of thwartment.
3. Law Something that gives bafflement or bewilderment: Defense's motions were beheld with great thwartment.

antonyms misthwart, misthwartment

j/k!!!

Actually, "unthwart" is preferred. :) lol But since "thwart" was used in a mistruthy statement in a certain legal document, what the heck? Why not "dethwart" or "misthwart" lolol I sort of like "misthwart" since I hope that is what SAs Ashton, Burdick, and George will do with some of Defense's latest motions. :D

(PS: I made up all of the above; I just felt like doing some silly "word-psmithing" lol)

See! This just goes to show that the word "thwart" fits JB perfectly! ALL of those fit him to a tee!

"JB wanted to "thwart" the SA in their prosecution of his girl. Though most people found it "queer", he insisted that the invisible Nanny person was to blame. He didn't want to "spoil" his chances to go on GR's boat again, so he poured himself a glass of "scotch" and planned his next move to "foil" the evil SA. He knew he shouldn't try to "cross" HHJP anymore, but it was either that or "frustrate" his client to the point that she couldn't shwallow. He had to "baffle" everyone involved in order to continue to "bilk" the state of Florida for every cent he could."

And, so, my friends, in conclusion: If e=Mc2, then JB must equal "thwart". It's as plain as the nose on your face!

lolol! Brilliant! And so apt in every instance!
ef3cfb65.gif

lol! thwart-ment
noun
3. Law Something that gives bafflement or bewilderment: Defense's motions were beheld with great thwartment.

j/k!!!

Actually, "unthwart" is preferred. :) lol But since "thwart" was used in a mistruthy statement in a certain legal document, what the heck? Why not "dethwart" or "misthwart" lolol I sort of like "misthwart" since I hope that is what SAs Ashton, Burdick, and George will do with some of Defense's latest motions. :D

(PS: I made up all of the above; I just felt like doing some silly "word-psmithing" lol)

Excellent! And I can think of a perfect identity for the name Miss Thwart. (well two Anthony females would fit that bill but one of them is still married).

Copied over from today's news items (hope that is ok...?)

Oh my, that is a lot of material on Buchanan! Should be very interesting indeed.

Probably half of it will be backpedaling the original story. Correcting half truths. Mistruths. Stuff like that.

BEST POST EVER in the "funny" category. Give that girl a prize............:goldcrown:

Copied over from today's news items (hope that is ok...?)

Oh my, that is a lot of material on Buchanan! Should be very interesting indeed.

775 pages? Is this from the defense or prosecution? Holy COW that is a lot of pages to have on one person, especially someone that turned out to be nothing for the defense. What a waste, a huge waste!

lol! thwart-ment
noun

j/k!!!

Baez has been UNIQUELY THWARTED from being an effective defense attorney :)

775 pages? Is this from the defense or prosecution? Holy COW that is a lot of pages to have on one person, especially someone that turned out to be nothing for the defense. What a waste, a huge waste!

O! How I would have loved to see the look on JBs face when he heard about it. BURN.

:furious: :cursing: :burn:

I sense thwarting...are you saying that you are currently being thwarted from work by road conditions? And that you will be thwarted from the doc release by the de-thwarting of the road conditions?

I WAS thwarted by road conditions! And my dog was thwarted from finding a place to squat that wasn't over her head!:floorlaugh:

Tomorrow is my birthday - Happy Birthday to me!!! Of course, I set this whole week aside to do actual work IRL, now I am going to have to rely on all you good folks to screen out the good stuff - TIA to everyone!

:Happybirthday:

"Mistruthy" ~~ gotta love this new vocabulary.

Let me just state for the record how excited I am about this doc release tomorrow. My Friday afternoon was shaping up to be quite boring.....but not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPEE

Open for discussion...

Please break detailed discussion into existing threads or generate new threads if a new topic is introduced.

Thanks.

ETA: Thanks to FaerieB for the kind nudge reminding me to un-thwart this thread. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny