2011.02.04 - Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton saying that Baez meeting with the experts at the Academy meeting is "just too late."

Okay, who did Baez say he is meeting with? The reason he needs the time off? I missed it!

Its too late. Deadline of 01-26 has not been met.

Confidential? the fact that it might be more convenient no excuse for delaying our discovery.

give em hell

Jeff Ashton is cracking me up!!! :floorlaugh:

Spitz has a mental problem according to JA??????????

TWITTER!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JA looking at twitter account of Kathy Reichs.....using that as back up for availability. Quoting her tweets and sick cats etc.,...

He is quoting her activities per her twitter account as to her schedule. OH JB you are fried!!!

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitting Kathy Reich's twitter account, she's been available. Spending time with her cats, taking vacation, reviewing a book...

Did anyone catch what Baez said about Dr Spitz being confidential but Ashton says is in the pleadings?

Wow...dragging Kathy Reichs through the mud.

Submitting Kathy Reich's twitter account, she's been available. Spending time with her cats, taking vacation, reviewing a book...

Did anyone catch what Baez said about Dr Spitz being confidential but Ashton says is in the pleadings?

Ashton mentioned its for a medical reason Dr Spitz delay in being deposed

Is the defense about to get slammed? Please slam them HHJP!

JA said that Spitz had a medical issue and Baez said he wanted to keep that confidential.

with exception of Spitz - what has occurred between agreed upon time and now that would cause me to want to change those times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru