2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, these women ask good questions! Some of the answer's were stunning & I know my jaw dropped on a number of ones, so not sure I could have a good come-back, but also if you get hostile...you loose your guests KWIM. It help to say or ask questions from the chat room. GREAT interview IMO.

Okay, I'd like confirmation of that from the friend - no way , no how. Why she bringing those home anyway (not listening, just reading, just couldn't bear it again...)

Might be true but why in the hello would she have brought them home for them to do this?

Oh yeah...she wants to be her kids "friend". :banghead:

IF BD did this interview to polish her image...I'm sorry...but she failed to me

Might be true but why in the hello would she have brought them home for them to do this?

Well, she said she does/did give them time outs.

I didn't learn a thing-- did anyone else?

I learned....

*She's got a free van. Why she needs this? I have no idea because she doesn't use it to search or visit searchers.

*She's in love with SA. Not was in love till she found out he's a suspect in her daughter's disappearance but is presently in love with him even though he is the only named suspect.

*Her, SA and HER brother all failed polys.

I dont know what to think about Billie. Does she just believe everything she is told because it seems like she is doing that with SA. Im not sure any more she had anything to do with it or is covering but she actually believes what he tells her is gospel.

Oh, I know-- she's been given a van, so she can sit in her house.

Neah, I believe Clint on this one; she did it to be cool. No reason for her to bring those home unless for the express purpose they were used for. If she'd bring them home, no leap for me that she'd do the deed herself.

I'm screaming "a throbbing heart! they put a throbbing heart after his name!" at my husband. He ran out of the room to make me tea. lmao. He has no idea what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4