2011.02.07 BD interview on Bring Them Home Now

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't learn a thing-- did anyone else?

I did.
The couches are in the dump, she still loves SA and they are still together, HD and SA joked around (uh huh sure), SA is afraid of grasshoppers (I'm thinking this might be a way to get answers from him in the future), her not going to the balloon launch wasn't her fault, she got a van donated to her, and oh yes, HD is still missing.

GEESH!

Dang... it's bath time for the kiddos here and I missed it! I'll have to catch it later. Anyone want to give me a summary and their impression?

Thanks!!!

Neah, I believe Clint on this one; she did it to be cool. No reason for her to bring those home unless for the express purpose they were used for. If she'd bring them home, no leap for me that she'd do the deed herself.

How does a secretary at a hospital even have access to silver nitrate sticks?

If she's a secretary, how is she getting the silver nitrate sticks and bringing it home? Is she a secretary or a ward clerk? I was a ward clerk 25-30 years ago, we called it Unit coordinator and I was certified. I kept stock of the storage room on the floor I worked on and had to keep the nurses had to keep track of what they used.

Oh, and she called CPS on the MM because of something HD told her.............

OK so she is paying her bills with donations and using up minutes on her phone talking and supporting Shawn the suspect in her daughter's abduction. How in the world do you paint that pretty?

I lost track of how many answers the "interviewers" prompted for Billie. At one time, Billie even had to interject, "Uh no" with her own answer. Good grief and Lord have mercy!

OK so she is paying her bills with donations and using up minutes on her phone talking and supporting Shawn the suspect in her daughter's abduction. How in the world do you paint that pretty?

With a silver nitrate stick? :banghead:

okay. we need to schedule a time to do a group replay cuz I'm sure we missed a ton of stuff the first time around.

I did.
The couches are in the dump, she still loves SA and they are still together, HD and SA joked around (uh huh sure), SA is afraid of grasshoppers (I'm thinking this might be a way to get answers from him in the future), her not going to the balloon launch wasn't her fault, she got a van donated to her, and oh yes, HD is still missing.

GEESH!

:great::great::great:

I feel a deep fatigue after listening to her. :mad:

I'm screaming "a throbbing heart! they put a throbbing heart after his name!" at my husband. He ran out of the room to make me tea. lmao. He has no idea what I'm talking about.

I feel you, BeanE. I've exclaimed many a thing since following Hailey's disappearance, whilst watching my partner plug his ears.

After returning later to explain myself, I think he gets it now.

okay. we need to schedule a time to do a group replay cuz I'm sure we missed a ton of stuff the first time around.

I think we're about ready for group therapy.

ETA: lmao. I see Pensfan got here just in time to lead the group!

Pensfan, please give us your take on all this.

I just don't understand, teh. I thought it was Bring Them Home - the missing. They had a HEART after the name of the NAMED SUSPECT who probably MURDERED this little girl!!!!

Oh my God I'm losing it.

you obviously have not realized his awesomeness yet

And how in the world has she NOT asked NS if that was her little boy HD was walking with? Are you kidding me?

Did you read the blog???
Te last was about LE being at SA granny's house tonight.
Doesn't SA have a radio show tonight also?

I'm screaming "a throbbing heart! they put a throbbing heart after his name!" at my husband. He ran out of the room to make me tea. lmao. He has no idea what I'm talking about.

Poor Mr Bean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member