2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:

Message to Clint-- contain yourself for Naomi and C.

dis- to the -gusting !!!!

no child trafficking conference speeches for you BD!

Oh he!!, I forgot about the CD labeled Hailey hidden behind DVD's in the bedroom. :mad:
was it labled, "hailey"?

eta: the dvd labled "hailey dunn" was found in her room per the affidavit. there was another dvd-r found in the master/bd's bedroom

Do we know if the memory stick belongs to Billie? I mean it was in her dresser but she does not own a computer and there was *advertiser censored* at Shawn's Mom's house. I still want to give her the benefit of the doubt here.

PS this is a memory stick:

crucial-memory-stick.jpg

That isn't the right kind, that looks like a stick of memory that goes into the computer.. hard drive space.

Google memory card and thumb drive or flash drive..

BD and SA are in no way intelligent enough to be able to move memory in the above photo from 1 computer to another. Plus they'd both had to take the same SDRAM or DDRAM.

was it labled, "hailey"?

Okay, wait! It was found in Hailey's room, thank God!

Quote: CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom,

was it labled, "hailey"?

"Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216

just throwing it out because of the bestiality stuff that was found :(

I'd sure like to know if SA's moms PC had a CD burner in it. Anyone know? If not either he got the CD from someone else or there is a missing computer somewhere. I can't see BD burning a CD at work.

That isn't the right kind, that looks like a stick of memory that goes into the computer.. hard drive space.

Google memory card and thumb drive or flash drive..

BD and SA are in no way intelligent enough to be able to move memory in the above photo from 1 computer to another. Plus they'd both had to take the same SDRAM or DDRAM.

Removing RAM is so easy! Like so incredibly easy. I thought that Billie didn't have a computer?

I think they better pick those two up, for their own safety, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay