2011.02.25 - BD's Mom in Custody, on drug charge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suppose, someone at BD work like an RN wrote BD a perscription, or BD took one from a patient who left it sitting on a table or something like that. She goes to the foodstore, some have a pharmacy inside, fills that perscription, goes to Moms house, and now MOM went to a doctor and also has a perscription, so BD and SA head back out to fill hers also. This would be why the two different transactions and the amounts really do fit in with filling a perscription.

Good thought. I would guess they got $ for pills (maybe they had to pick up her mother's RX at the store and bring it to her?), were on the way home or wherever and suddenly recalled there was no food in the house but they had spent all the money on drugs so had to stop again to get more money to feed themselves and the kids?

Didn't happen that way. The ATM withdrawals were only a minute apart. No time to do anything in between, let along getting prescriptions filled.

I just shaking my head

Clint Dunn out on bond
CO- out on bond
DO- out on bond
BG-still showing up in Harris county

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Where Hailey???

Could this case get any closer to Cummings:banghead:

Yep! :shakehead:

I just shaking my head

Clint Dunn out on bond
CO- out on bond
DO- out on bond
BG-still showing up in Harris county

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Where Hailey???

Could this case get any closer to Cummings:banghead:

Now the questions are:

What were CO and DO charged with EXACTLY?

Who bonded out CO and DO? (Was it RO?)

Which of Billie's brothers is Hailey's brother DD staying with again??? It is RO, correct? Not DO, who took 3 polygraphs and passed the 3rd one?

(I just saw another mask when I went to try and look into DO, on his myspace. I am traumatized and destined to forever hate Halloween thanks to Shawn Adkins.) :snooty:

Do we know anything about how BD's mom came to be arrested for possession? Was her home searched or something? JMO

Do we know anything about how BD's mom came to be arrested for possession? Was her home searched or something? JMO

The rumor was that her vehicle was towed from wherever she was arrested. So maybe she got pulled over?

My Aunt got arrested because she DROVE across the street to the gas station. Literally, it is directly across the street from her house. The cop saw something sitting on her dashboard. :doh:

With CO having bonded out, it makes me wonder if that isn't where BD was when media went to BD's door and couldn't get an answer to their knocking on her door, nor anyone picking up when they (media) called BD's cell phone.

(I am really sleepy, so I hope that made sense. I have been up all night, and this was my last hurrah--night, everyone.)

I have seen alot of dopers in my time. I have smoked a ton of weed myself and don't see anything wrong with smoking a little weed now and then. I was never into hard core drugs. I see SA, BD, and probably BD's mom as pill poppers. SA nor BD look like meth or crack heads to me but if you offered them a line they probably wouldn't turn it down. I don't know what BD's moms drug of choice is because I have not seen her or heard her speak. I think CD is a huge weed smoker and before this happened was probably stoned everyday. I don't think any one was on a drug fueled frenzy and killed HD but I think they are all involved in some sort of drugs. I have seen some grandma types like CD's mom also smoking weed and what ever else. They don't look like that type at all and its kinda a shock when you see them doing it. IMO

She'a a young grandma though, what 46/47? I'm 47 with a teen in the house (and am not a GM thank goodness). If I look at other moms in the area, there are a couple who like to party it up, and smoke weed. I'm not a weed person, never have been -- but that doesn't mean it's not all around me. In San Diego, medicinal marijuana shops are popping up all over the place! I think people are getting high now more than ever...unfortunately.

MOO

Mel

You know me, I signed up for the e-mail alert re: CO.

2/26/2011

This email is to inform you that the offender CONNIE OSTRANDER has bonded out and is no longer in the custody of the SCURRY COUNTY JAIL as of 2/26/2011.

If you have any questions, you may contact the SCURRY COUNTY JAIL at (325)573-3551.

Sincerely,

Texas Statewide VINE Service

Dayum - who bonder her out is what I want to know. Please tell me it didn't come from donation money!

MOO

Mel

You know me, I signed up for the e-mail alert re: CO.

2/26/2011

This email is to inform you that the offender CONNIE OSTRANDER has bonded out and is no longer in the custody of the SCURRY COUNTY JAIL as of 2/26/2011.

If you have any questions, you may contact the SCURRY COUNTY JAIL at (325)573-3551.

Sincerely,

Texas Statewide VINE Service

Dayum - who bonder her out is what I want to know. Please tell me it didn't come from donation money!

MOO

Mel

How much was her bond?

Snipped form SmoothOperator

Marc Klaas has been up close and personal with Billie Jean Dunn and I believe he is being dead honest about "how Billie Jean Dunn is" and if you believe that she is that smart..that aware..added to her obsessive need to defend the monster most likeliest to have "disappeared" your daughter{Raped and Killed as most of us fully realize}..and this mother defends that person..that says one thing and one thing alone..SHE IS INVOLVED!

I believe MK says she was streetsmart. So knows how the criminals arround her think. Shawn left her house after he failed the first poly and he wouldnt talk to her. I believe that is because Billie was relentless with questions and suspicious of Shawn.After he removed himself from her and quit speaking Billie ws not getting anything from him. I Do believe Billie had to work at getting SA to talk with her again on his terms and he is probably going agaisnt his lawyers advice. I believe this is Billie's tactic to get information he might have.
MK said he does not think she is involved even though he seems upset with her for not disclosing something. I think it is something we have not heard about yet(IMO) I think it might have something to do with information released in a new poly. I think something might out been outed thursday that upset Mk in addition to the *advertiser censored*. That is just something I suspect.
I suspect we will see Billie on NG pretty soon.

Now the questions are:

What were CO and DO charged with EXACTLY?

Who bonded out CO and DO? (Was it RO?)

Which of Billie's brothers is Hailey's brother DD staying with again??? It is RO, correct? Not DO, who took 3 polygraphs and passed the 3rd one?

(I just saw another mask when I went to try and look into DO, on his myspace. I am traumatized and destined to forever hate Halloween thanks to Shawn Adkins.) :snooty:

Billie mention DD staying with RO and his wife.

on who bail CO and DO ...don't know! but DO been out since 1/01/2011.

Smooth Operator
I believe the same as you do.
BD is INVOLVED.......
look at the old videos and new videos, has she painted her walls?
to co ordinate her new couch?
Yeah that's what I would think of doing if my daughter was missing!:banghead:

Smooth Operator
I believe the same as you do.
BD is INVOLVED.......
look at the old videos and new videos, has she painted her walls?
to co ordinate her new couch?
Yeah that's what I would think of doing if my daughter was missing!:banghead:

OT-- but if that house is a crime scene, it's a bad sign that she's painted. Just like changing out the couch was suspicious. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back