2011.02.25 Hearing @ 8:45AM ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I guess Mason and Baez are beyond the age of technology, because Baez couldn't just text or call Mason to let him know if he would be late?

Bold mine.

I think it's more about how CM is an old mastodon, (sp) who doesn't carry a cell phone with him...probably too technically challenged to use one. *rolleyes*...He probably still communicates thru his "Get Smart Shoe Phone". :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Oh good grief. Talking about the dogs JB says "alleged alert".

PS LDBs body language is unmistakeable.

ITA... you can just tell she is done with the bullchit.

Changing the subject, I sure wonder what JB's investigator said to Sylvia H. that made her slam the door in his face, according to LDB!

Another thought...if the defense and the prosecution are supposed to be filing the depositions they have done, does that mean that our wonderful MuzikMan could go down to the courthouse and request them? Pweese!!!

I am so happy that the hearing video was posted, the commentary before JB arrived was great! :loveyou: Judge Perry!

Thank you so much for trying A_News_Junkie!

Your welcome. I figured out the problem a few hours ago, now I am trying to find a solution. In case it helps anyone else using a Dazzle - when I got my HDTV two weeks ago, I used an HDMI cable and thus the sound goes thru it digitally.....well, Dazzle is analog. So, I either need an adapter or to buy new product. Thus the reason the video part was fine, but the audio was ghostlike!
Oh, and these stupid new tv's don't have audio outs (red and white) anymore *at least not in my price range!* so before you buy -- know your speakers, dvrs, etc might all be outdated! LOL

Changing the subject, I sure wonder what JB's investigator said to Sylvia H. that made her slam the door in his face, according to LDB!

Another thought...if the defense and the prosecution are supposed to be filing the depositions they have done, does that mean that our wonderful MuzikMan could go down to the courthouse and request them? Pweese!!!

Yeah, it sounds like his investigator is harrassing witnesses again. I'd slam my door in his face too! And why is the investigator issuing a subpoena? Don't they have constables or such to do that? And CM writing the Chief of Police about her "obstructing justice". Really? You can't be charged with obstruction for refusing to talk with a defense investigator can you? Especially one suspected of tampering...and people try and avoid being served with subpoenas all the time.

Did anyone else catch the tete a tete between LDB and JB at the end of WFTV's Pt 2? She looked and sounded pi**ed.

Did anyone else catch the tete a tete between LDB and JB at the end of WFTV's Pt 2? She looked and sounded pi**ed.

I was so irritated that the tape cut her off in mid-sentence. She said "are you talking about Robyn or Maya?" Then it sounded like she was saying someone was going to be there today.:waitasec:

Yeah, it sounds like his investigator is harrassing witnesses again. I'd slam my door in his face too! And why is the investigator issuing a subpoena? Don't they have constables or such to do that? And CM writing the Chief of Police about her "obstructing justice". Really? You can't be charged with obstruction for refusing to talk with a defense investigator can you? Especially one suspected of tampering...and people try and avoid being served with subpoenas all the time.

Berry Hall's attorney hired investigators to come around and talk to (us) the victim's family and our PA put a stop to it hehe!! I love our PA!!

Hee heee heee..No Judge Perry didnt use those words..but ya sure GOT exactly what he meant :floorlaugh:..JB is NOT going to be able to produce any AH-HA moments..LOL..I just LOVE watching Judge Perry's eyes in these hearings..They say it all to me ..:floorlaugh:..and when he starts swinging those legs under the table, JB better watch it...means he is getting really agitated :floorlaugh:

I think the big thing that HHJP was saying there is for JB to not plan on having any experts (ie Dr Furton) testifying on anything that has not already been submitted, deposed or reported. In other words don't plan on the trunk smell expert to be talking about dogs, even if he is "writing a report as we speak".

JB may have also hosed what little chance of an Aha! he might have had with the video conferenced testimony (not to mention really really reduced his experts credibility before the jury). I mean now not only will HHJP be able to cut off or strike testimony that veers into areas not already discussed. He will have a mute button. Which will greatly reduce the chances of the jury actually hearing it. (hmmm can we put the witness on a 5 second delay?)

Plus the jury will not respond well to TV experts. Especially if they already percieve them as "TV experts" and then they only testify via TV.

Whoa...maybe I misunderstood...

I thought the video conferencing was just for the Frye hearings and evidentiary hearings...:waitasec:

Won't the experts be testifying in person in front of the jury???

Whoa...maybe I misunderstood...

I thought the video conferencing was just for the Frye hearings and evidentiary hearings...:waitasec:

Won't the experts be testifying in person in front of the jury???

I thought they had already expected to use the vid conferencing for the Frye hearing, I thought this new one was for trial? Was I mistaken there?

I thought they had already expected to use the vid conferencing for the Frye hearing, I thought this new one was for trial? Was I mistaken there?

:crazy: I think so...:truce: This was just for the March hearings already scheduled.

:loveyou: It happens to all of us, I still love your posts! :hug:

I totally disagree - 7500$ for mental health experts is ridiculous - and in the context of this particular case, all of this should have been paid for beforehand with the small fortune the defense procured from selling pictures of Caylee. Alas, if it helps lead to a conviction and less likely for a successful appeals process, I guess it's money well spent. I do pray Jose is made to account for his squandering of the 300k.

While they're at it, they should get one of those 7500.00 mental health experts for Cindy, too. :crazy:

So, let me get this straight. Fairgrieve is not going to be the cadaver dog guru for obvious reasons.
Furton is going to be, only he was not aware of that.
Question: Is the defense not present during the state depositions?

One thing that I noticed in today's hearing, HHJP indicated that both sides should be filing their expert's depositions and expert's reports with the court. Next week's hearing might get very, very interesting if Baez has failed to do this.

Yes, the SA has to file reports, etc. as well. But they can not file theirs, until after they know what the Defense is objecting to, what they are using to object, etc. JB is trying to delay, so they don't have time to come up with any responses.

It's an Ah ha, surprise attempt.

So, let me get this straight. Fairgrieve is not going to be the cadaver dog guru for obvious reasons.

Yep they're present but Furton was deposed on a Saturday, so Im guessing Mason doesn't do Saturdays. :hand:
We'll put the misunderstanding down to Baez' current state of confusion,
selective memory or......... he only bagged Furton at the Conference. :floorlaugh:

What I want to know.......Is Doctor Logan answering is phone yet and where is Dorothy Clay Sims? :waitasec:

I don't quit easily - so a different set of cables and a few updated drivers and settings adjustments and I think the sound issue is solved on my channel.

So, if you want me to try to upload the InSessions anyway for the commentary value - click the thanks button on this post so we don't clog the thread on kinda OT stuff.

Given that it is 5am -- it will be afternoon/early eve before I get them done. I will post links here, if this is still open. If the thread is closed it will be on my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WSANEWSJUNKIE late in the day, if there is still interest.

I'm with you on that one!!!!! there is way more to that story ---- I sure wish I could have heard LDB version....

don't think the defense is present PERIOD.....they are there---but then they aren't???? IYKWIM???? Think of HHJP rulings and everything else....But, yes I believe they are present during these depos.....

I personally think all the defense experts will be covering more than they think....

Bold mine.

I think it's more about how CM is an old mastodon, (sp) who doesn't carry a cell phone with him...probably too technically challenged to use one. *rolleyes*...He probably still communicates thru his "Get Smart Shoe Phone". :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I have got to believe he has one.....they do have those phones made for the "elderly" ---- and "technically challenged" ...... Plus they do have other eletronic gadgets that could do the same...heck you can even text from a "bat phone"----

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back