2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watched someone being handcuffed and KNOW that they were, you would also KNOW whether they were handcuffed FRONT or BACK, Cindy! :rolleyes:

Man, she looks stressed to the max. She is shallow breathing. If she is not careful, she might faint!

Cindy is back to her old hairdo...no more Castle Grayskull! :crazy:

Wow CA looks so different. Weight gain and looks like she's been crying. This is the first time I have seen her look nervous.

Um... did they actually give ICA a red pen to match her red sweater today?

Was she handcuffed in the house or driveway?? I think she just contradicted herself ca that is big surprise

She is not highlighting the fact that the officer was black in front of HHJP is she? OMG!

Back to the mushroom hair do!!!

c4a119ad.png

Hard to get shots of others than KC at first. As ynotdivein noted earlier, the cam (at least Fox cam) is pinned to KC.

In passing, will observe that KC all pouffy, red-faced and (almost) crying to see her mom. KC, apparently, has been coached to move to furious note-taking when having moments of high stress. Her pen matches her sweater today (lol).

Yes, CA going to keep to her story of KC being handcuffed. ok, ok, CM we got your point.

I'm sure the black officer works for slave wages.

LOL CA says Yuri "sequestered" ICA in a back bedroom for questioning at least an hour.

LOL CA says Yuri "sequestered" ICA in a back bedroom for questioning at least an hour.

I'm surprised she didn't accuse Yuri of worse than just sequestering Casey...

caseys eyes are like ice whenever she looks up at her mother.

YM questioned KC at the house for nearly an hour and his tone of voice was normal and then got intimidating and demanding of her. (CA would know that tone very well...she was using it when she picked her up)

CA: They handcuffed her in our driveway and walked to the street was parked.

CMason: How long was she in the patrol car?

CA: It seemed like a long time. When she came back in the house she was not handcuffed, a deputy was with her.
After she was brought back into the house, Yuri arrived,took ICA in a back room of the house to question her for about an hour. Yuri" began in a normal tone of voice, but at times he did get kind of intimidating or demanding of her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member